Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyothsna Guttikonda
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothsna GuttikondaYour feedback matters!
J Venkata Ramana
My age is 25 I am a male and I have recently done my blood work which shows blood urea at level 65. What are the causes of increased blood urea?
Hi I am having a problem in urine discharge. Yellow drops only two three drops only discharge. Tendency is having to discharge but not function properly.
My urine comes with lubricant and somd times with sperm count from past many years what should I do?
My son who is now 6 and half years since more than two years once or twice a year he has 100 per cent blood in urine. When we give him water within an hour it will come to normal .We experienced when he has taken less water it happens. We have done all the related test and even genetic test. But all the reports are normal. Even yesterday he started having blood in urine but stop within 1 hour by drinking water. Please advise us what may be the causes and its prevention. Till now nothing can be diagnosed.
‘Kidney stones’ is a disorder of the urinary tract wherein stones form in the kidney. This happens when solid particles in the urine become concentrated; the solid particles mostly being acid and mineral salts. This disorder can affect any part of the urinary tract: from the bladder to the kidneys. The treatment for this disorder is designed depending on the severity of your symptoms.
Once affected by this disorder, pain in the lower abdominal region will be common. The pain may get aggravated when you urinate. You may also exhibit symptoms of vomiting, nausea and a constant urge to urinate. Hematuria (presence of blood in the urine) is another symptom common to this disorder.
There is no single known cause for kidney stones. These stones occur when certain solid particles such as uric acid and calcium are present in the urine in large amounts. However, certain factors that increase the risk of kidney stones are:
- Family history of kidney stones
- Lack of sufficient water in the body or dehydration
- Eating foods which are loaded with sugar and salts
Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are natural and free from side effects. Apart from relieving the symptoms, they also help in improving your overall well-being. These remedies balance the various doshas in the body and thus, lead to improved functioning of the abdominal organs. The Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is the basic you can do to either prevent kidney stones or treating the condition. Dehydration is one of the most important causes for the formation of kidney stones.
- Avoid certain foods: You need to avoid consumption of certain foods such as apples, tomatoes and cheese which increase the risks of kidney stones.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You need to chalk down and stick to an exercise regimen to keep your weight at optimal levels. Remember that obesity is a major contributor to kidney stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Rise in microalbumin has not come to normal (although it came down from 1160 to 660) after use of antibiotic (OFLOX 400) and pus cells in urine came down from 6-7 to 1-2.What could be the reason?
Hello friends today we will discuss about on kidney stones problem commonly seen
Kidney stones or renal calculi (गुर्दे की पथरी) often refers to stones in the urinary system. These are actually hard deposits or minerals that form anywhere in the urinary system ie the kidney or the bladder or the urethra. These are formed when the urine becomes too concentrated.
Symptoms and signs you easily got online so I wil directly go to main point i. E. Treatment
What is difference in homoeopathic treatment and other treatment in k. Stones I mean to say why should patient take our treatment
Below are some points
1) In our pathy we not only treat stones but also tendency of stone formation is decreased up to more than 80 to 90 %
2) Patients can do his or her daily routine while treatment is going no admission or procedure needed
3) Off course no side effects
4) As compare to operation and all anaesthesia bad effects and all cost wise it's better treatment.