Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothsna GuttikondaYour feedback matters!
My urine was very bad smell it's annoying. But one problem is I didn't drink water properly, like 1 litre per day.
Hello sir I had significant amount of post void urine 35 ml. Doctor suggest me veltam 0.4 Tablets how many days I will these tablet and there is any change of my urine tract normal when these tablet used.Please tell.
My husband C. S. K. Jayachandar, past three years he is suffering from severe kidney stone pain. He is 50 years old. Pls. Sir, suggest me to take suitable treatment for that.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- To prevent rejection: Patient takes immunosuppressive medications life long.
- Prevention of infection: Patient has to take care all the measures to prevent infections as they are more prone to infections.
- Other medication: To control diabetes, HTN etc.
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult a Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.
My wife is getting urine infection. The problem is that after intercourse having pain in the front cover of my penis. When I am trying to open the cover of penis its very painful. Last time when we was facing the same problems doctor advice us to exam. Of urine of my wife & in urine cultural examination get bacteria present (+), in bacteriology test got Gatifloxin 20 m. M.(s). Finally doctor advice Gatiflox for 10 days. But this time we are getting everything right in the urine test. As per previous doctor's advice my wife is drinking at least 6 liter. Water daily. From last few days we are getting quite relief. Any advice sir.
Whenever some thing happened like if some one argued with me I feel like insecure. And full body shaking. Feel like urin coming. Please tell me how to avoid it.
I have to get up five to six times at night to urinate and it disturbs my sleep very much. Also the flow of urine is reduced in the sitting position and complete in the standing position. Please suggest causes and remedy.
Hi I was suffer from kidney stone 1 year ago. But some time feel light pain in stomach. Tell me what I have to do. For remove kidney stone permanently. I am waiting for you reply. Thanks.
Hello doctor my sister is in danger please help us its urgent. She was consult a doctor because she has suddenly heavy fiber and his head is paining and paining so firstly doctor do test of malaria parasite and immunology chromatographic test and urine test also I am going to attach it. Please help us.
Years are passing by and our kidneys are filtering
the blood by removing salt and any unwanted
bacteria entering our body.
With time salt accumulates in our kidney and it
needs to undergo cleaning treatment. How are we
going to do this?
Here is an easy, cheap and simple way to do it.
Take a bunch of coriander (DHANIYA Leaves) and
wash it clean. Cut it in small pieces and put it in a
pot. Pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes
and let it cool down. Next filter it and pour it in a
clean bottle and keep it in refrigerator to cool.
Drink one glass everyday and you will notice all
salt and other accumulated impurities coming out
of your kidney while urination. You will be able to
notice the difference yourself!
DHANIYA/CORIANDER is known as a best cleaning
treatment for kidneys and the best part is it is