Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JyothibodiYour feedback matters!
My bf said I'm have a broad vaginal opening. I was virgin, but is it possible to have a broad opening naturally. Also I started masturbating a year ago of my first sex tat to only clitoris masturbation never inserted anything.
I am having hormonal imbalance I think as I am getting pimples, headache, irritations. May be due to post delivery. My baby is now 1 n half years old. Suggest me something which I should go for.
I am divorced, no one ready to marry with me because of child, I can't without child. For supressing sexual desires what should I do?
I got divorced 2 months before and as if now I am in a new relationship so the problem is that I had sex with my previous wife a several time without protection and now I am enjoying my my sex life with the new wife same without protection, is their any chances of having HIV Aids, please do reply as soon as possible, I am getting myself in depression.
I in 21st week of pregnancy and done my triple marker test which is positive. I want to how risky is this and is there any way out?
My wife has faced once miscarriage earlier two years and now she is not conceiving. Her blood group is B - negative .Plz suggest me wat should I do ?
we had sex in Feb 28 &29 wen we met as we stay far due to her studies. Now her periods are expected on 20march. Till date she dint get her periods. We consulted gyno and doc told to test after 45 days for good result. And she has few symptoms like stomach pain, felt vomiting sensation, feels very tired for entire day, feels difficult to breath and gets heavy breathing if she walks little distance. Please give me suggestions reg this symptoms. What to do. We are eagerly waiting for a baby.
How to cure blocked fallopian tube? And if it is blocked then how period is OK (delaying 1 or 2 days)?
Hello. My wife is 6 week pregnant. And Doctor prescribed anin. 500 inj. Intramuscular. After inj the inj inj site is hard lump and tender Why this reason?
1. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily
2. Stay active don't sit for more time
3. Diet should include more vegetables and different colour fruits, brown rice, legumes, nonvegetarian people may consume lean meat and fish instead of having red meat.
4. Have a good sleep
5. Quit smoking and alcohol
6. Cope up with stress through exercise and yoga
7. Homoeopathic constitutional treatment not only reduces the risk of chronic diseases in patients but also increases immunity against many futuristic infections too.
Using six pregnant kit from two different we test but every time get negative result after four month. If there any chance to got pregnant?
Contraceptive methods of birth control are usually quite successful. By these methods, you can enjoy your life without the worry of pregnancy. Modern technology has led to the formulation of avid techniques of contraception; some are temporary and the others permanent. However, no matter how well these methods work, almost all of them have got a variety of side effects on your body and health.
Here is a list of different modes of contraception and the side effects they may cause:
This long term method of birth control is an effective one. The side effects are:
- A surgery is required where rods are inserted under your skin. This might be risky surgery
- If you want to remove it, again another surgery has to be carried out
- An Infection may develop in the area where the thin rods are inserted
Intra Uterine Device
A device is fitted into the uterus, which does not cause pregnancy. An effective method with the following side effects:
- There is a risk of the device falling off
- This causes puncture in the uterus
- The device made of copper may lead to menstrual cramps and spotting
Depo Provera Hormonal Injection
This mode of contraception involves taking an injection, which restricts pregnancy for a period of three months. The side effects are:
- Gaining of extra weight, fatigue
- Decrease of bone density
- Menstrual bleeding along with spotting takes place
Birth Control Pills
Birth control pills are one of the most common and most effective ways of birth control or contraception. However, several side effects may be observed.
- Causes nausea, headaches and also blood clots in rare cases
- In case you use other prescribed medicines along with birth control pills, severe damage may be inflicted
This mode of contraception is very effective. It also helps in making menstrual periods of women much lighter and in continuity. The side effects are:
- May cause nausea and headache
- There is a vast increase in appetite
- There is a risk of blood clot formation.
A very successful mode of contraception where a diaphragm is inserted and fitted into the vagina. The negatives of this mode are:
- It may get out of place during sex and is likely to cause damage
- The process can be a mess
- Causes urinary infections
All modes of contraception irrespective of their effectiveness have got some side effects on your health. Hence, you must choose them wisely.