Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Joyce JoseYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have some pink coloured gum type filling in one of my upper teeth used for chewing (maybe its called molars) its not painful but why the gum or say the mouth skin has gone inside it?
I am suffering from severe gum ache, ear ache and neck pain near to left side jaw, swelling also there, inside my gums become reddish and looking like unnecessary skin is growing there. But my teeth is looking normal, no infection is there, I am a chain smoker, when ache become severe, I am getting severe headache on that side and sweat coming more on left side. What to do now.
Hello sir, I am having teeth problem. Where can I get cheap dental treatment. I am having 5 root canals.
THE DENTIST REMOVED 2 BROKEN FRONT TOP TEETH. I AM FEELING UNWELL SINCE THEN. WHAT SHOULD I DO ? I CONSULTED A GENERAL PHYSICIAN ALSO.
Hi sir/mam, I have been suffering from "GEOGRAPHIC TONGUE" from last few months. But from the last few days its been worse and is paining while eating food. Please suggest any treatment for the same. Please suggest me to which doctor I should consult. Thanks & Regards, Harsha Vardhan G.
I m 21year old. Sir mere mouth m infection means chhale hote rhte h Ek saal se bahut doctors se treatment liya h but jb tk treatment chalta h sahi rhte h Usk bad fir ho jate h Sir koi treatment btaiye jisse ye sahi ho jaye.
Doctor please Suggest good homeopathy or ayurvedic medicine got pain in both side of jaw and teeth due to cold food. please advise?
I had an accident when I was 6 years old which caused my top right teeth to go in my gums which was repaired by a dentist back then. Now, I've got my front top and bottom teeth out of position. Top where there should be three teeths , there are only two of them which are very big and are in front, I can't close my mouth / lips properly like how normally I should, teeth are far ahead. Can braces and orthodontist help me in this to fix it? Is there a 100 % chance it can get fixed?
I did RCT 2 years back in upper left teeth (#24) but could not do capping, now the same teeth is paining again after seeing xray doc says the first RCT has completely filled the root so now tooth extraction is the only way. Is it so. I do not want to loose my teeth please hlp me can I go for re RCT.
Being a Dentist Dr. Ratnika Agrawal, I have lots of my patients who have the same query that "Though they brush twice a day", they still suffer from bad breath.
So, you have to understand the causes for bad breath. The root cause for bad breath are sulphur compounds produced by bacteria (Germs). Below are the conditions in which the bacterial count will increase in your mouth which can further lead to Bad Breath:- (Ascending in most probable way)
1. Periodontitis and Periodontal Diseases (Gum Diseases)
2. Plaque (Soft white substance on tooth)
3. Calculus (Hard white substance tooth)
4. Dental Cavity
5. Respiratory Tract Disease, Acid reflux disease (Something like Acidity), Diabetis (Ketoacidosis), Liver Disease, Kidney disease
The first 3 problems will solve with Scaling and Polishing and use of Antibiotics by your Dentist.
Your Dentist will give you mouthwash which will further reduce bacterial count in your mouth.
For 4th problem you have to visit your Dentist. There are numerous conditions and as such treatments for Dental caries.
And the 5th number problems can be solved by a registered medical physician. The acid reflux disease can further lead to Dental caries and subsequentlybad breath. The respiratory disease is a infectious condition which has to be treated by physician with antibiotics. In Diabetis sweet aroma is there in one’s breath due to ketons.
In conclusion, if your bad breath problem will not solve with only Brushing and Mouthwash, go and consult your nearer Dentist. He/She can definitely solve your problem.
I have done RCT in one of my wisdom teeth, the reason being it did not erupt completely and got infected. After the procedure, I now find the teeth is little sensitive, when I drink water or rinse after a meal. My doctor has told me to rinse with Luke warm salt water for 3 times a day until it subsides. Is this a normal after implication of an RCT or this abnormal?
You know you're suffering from loose tooth if it moves when you brush or while eating. In fact, loose tooth is an indication that you may suffer from an underlying dental problem. Thus, it's vital to be aware of the problems that may cause you to suffer from tooth mobility.
Here are some of the culprits behind your loose teeth.
1. Periodontal disease - Loose teeth problem can occur if you suffer from periodontal disease. This oral condition causes the bone and ligaments that surround your teeth to get weakened. The problem begins to occur once plaque begins to form on your teeth, more specifically around the gum line, leading to the formation of tartar. Eventually, the gums become inflamed causing periodontal pockets to form around the affected tooth or teeth. The result is bone loss and damage to the connective tissues.
2. Osteoporosis - The condition of osteoporosis sees the bone density around your teeth decreasing, resulting in the problem of loosened teeth. Women with osteoporosis are known to be three times more prone to tooth loss than women who don't suffer from this problem.
3. Pregnancy hormones - High estrogen and progesterone hormones during pregnancy can influence the bone and ligaments surrounding a tooth to loosen. If not accompanied by any other dental complication like periodontal disease, it only causes the problem of tooth mobility.
4. Traumatic injury - The connective tissue and the periodontal ligament that keep your teeth in place can become stretched if extreme pressure is placed on them. Whether it's an accident or a fall, any kind of strain to your mouth can harm the bone and ligaments that surround your tooth. Even grinding your teeth or clenching of the jaws can cause the periodontal ligament to get stretched, causing the loose tooth to occur.