Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jhanshi RaniYour feedback matters!
Sirs I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. I haven't ejaculated any sperms but she was feared of getting pregnant. We had sex on Jan 4 its been three months. She has periods these three months. Is there any chance for pregnancy?
Took ovulation induction treatment. Doctor told us to have sex from Thursday night till 4 days to get pregnant. But I took ovulation test on Friday and Monday. Both showed negative result. Will I be pregnant? Negative ovulation means I'm not pregnant?
I have tubal blocks& 2failed ivfs 3rd time i faced abortion in my 7th week pregnancy my hubby has problem in dna fragmentation can i dream for a baby
It’s been long known about the numerous health benefits of beetroot. Surprisingly though, beetroot has some not-so-known qualities such as increasing stamina, removing skin blemishes and increasing the glow of the face. Apart from this, it can fetch benefits to the skin, hair and the overall health. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of beetroot consumption in vivid detail.
- Reduces the impact of aging: Beetroot being a great antioxidant successfully blocks free radicals and helps to fight the symptoms of aging. All it requires is a medium slice beetroot. The juice should be extracted from it and the pulp needs to be removed. The juice then could be applied to the face using cotton balls. Applying this simple solution once in a week can fetch dramatic results.
- Reduces blemish and pigmentation: Beetroot is one of the few vegetables that have a large amount of vitamin C embedded in it. It helps the skin to retain its original color, reduces blemishes and pigmentation. 3-4 cubes of beetroot serving twice a week should do the trick.
- Hair loss: Beetroot is a great source of food to stay away from hair loss. Being a good source of potassium, beetroot can prevent hair loss and enhance hair growth. A weekly serving of 3-4 cube of beetroot over a span of few months will show visible results.
- Improves liver function: Beetroot contains glutathione that is known to be a great agent for the liver. It acts as a detox diet and helps in functioning of the liver. This liver, in turn, helps the body to detox. Beetroot also helps in the regeneration of cells of the liver.
- Boost hemoglobin: Beetroot is an excellent source of iron and folate. These are the nutrients that are required for the body to maintain an adequate amount of hemoglobin in the body. A deficiency in the hemoglobin level can lead to anemia. Regular consumption of beetroot can ensure that a person refrains from deadly diseases such as anemia.
- Fight inflammation: Some typical symptoms of inflammation include infection, trauma etc. This is a sign of the immune system not acting efficiently against sudden panic. Some typical symptoms include pain, redness, swelling etc. Beetroot in known to have a super-efficient anti-inflammatory response. Injection of beetroot is often suggested by medical practitioners.
- Cancer prevention: Beetroot can elevate the level of oxygen in the blood. Since cancer cells are acidic in nature, beetroot can successfully neutralize them due to its alkaline nature. Owing to this anti-cancer properties, oncologists often suggests the intake of beetroot juice on a regular basis to patients suffering from liver, rectal, colon and various other types of cancer. 2 glasses of beetroot juice are often recommended for cancer patients.
Hi Doctor! I have 4 months baby giving him Lactogen1 according to Doctor suggestion but day by day I'm putting on weight before pregnancy my weight was 61 kg & now it's 78 kg I want to reduce back my weight I'm doing walking & aerobics but my legs & Abdomen will pain so pls suggest me.
Hi. My wife is 22nd week pregnant. She has been getting severe back ache since the start of pregnancy and even having low blood pressure. She is suffering a lot. Can you please suggest what to do?
Hi. I am asking this question on behalf of my friend. She is worried about her pregnancy. Last month she had oral sex with her boy friend and he fingered her .she said that she is sure that there was no ejaculation by him but she worries that "is there any chance of pregnancy due to pre cum or any other cause" she noticed that her breast size began to increase but no other abnormal things. Is there a possibility of pregnancy?
Hello Doctor After c section when will get periods. My baby is 7 months old now. First month I got periods but after that I am not getting. Please advise.
I had normal 5 days period from 4th july till 8th july. After 2 days from Monday it started again and till now (6th day) the flow is same and heavy. I consulted gynecologist sh3 suggested ultrasound. In which Dr. diagnosed-- left ovary shows 30*21 mm sized cystic lesion with internal echoes, possibility of complex cyst. No evidence of internal vascularity. I want to know is this cyst is sign of danger to my health? Is it curable?
My sister have continuously stomach pain around 15 days in month before 1 week of periods and one week during the periods the pain is extreme, periods are normal and regular. She get ultrasound, reports are normal but doctor said she has physical weakness there is lack of vitamins.
Hi sir, I had my period on last 9-july-2016 and me my bf doing unprotected sex on 22-july-16 many time in a day. He always release his sperm outside of my vagina. But I was took unwanted 72 after 24 hour. Well. After took unwanted 72 I had done google and see when a girl take unwanted 72 she got withdrawal of bleeding in in 2-5 days or early periods in 7-10 days but today is 4-august 2016 its 12 day of mine but I had not got any bleed. And my next cycle date is 9-august-2016 now I have no any symptoms of any period every time I had lots of pain before periods but now I have no any feeling right now. Note:- when I had took unwanted 72 I have got so much pain in my stomach but now no any pain like that ? So what is it no bleeding mean unwanted 72 not work ? May I have pregnant ? Or its not necessary every body got bleed after take unwanted 72 ? Now what should I do what you think whats my next cycle date when I had not got bleed after take unwanted 72.(i mean what my next period start date?) and more more simple question how much ejaculation needed (i mean one time whole releases of sperm) for baby born a whole sperm ejaculation or just a drop of sperm ?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman's endocrine system. This disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries.
Following are the ways to Live with PCOS:
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
- Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
- Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
- Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
- Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook.
- Medications - There are certain medications like metformin and myoinositol that may help control the condition. Fertility treatment is usually done by Clomiphene, Letrozol or Gonadotropins.