Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Last 7 years having pcod I conceived in 2012 with medication. I had suffered miscarriage by its own due to some choromose defect. Since then unable to conceive taken IUI three times. My husband had ED problem but his sperm report was okay last year. Now doctor advice to do YQ MICRODELETION test before going for IVF. Is it necessary to do a test & required at this stage? Pls help.
Dear doctor, What foods are best for pregnancy? Specially in first trimester? Likewise what foods shd be avoided so as to avoid gases. Kindly guide.
Doctor my 18 year old sister was propose me for sex with her without using condom and said that it will be a secret between us. Should I accept her proposal? Is their any physical or biological harm of sex between brother and sister?
Hi I am 25 years female and married. I am suffering from pcod problem for the past three years. Regards Rashmi.
I did sex with my gf on 16th and her periods suppose to come on 22. But till now periods did not came. Do she have any chance to get pregnant. Pls advise.
I am a 20 years old women .I had pcos and I took treatment for it ,doctor prescribed me krimson 35 and at the end of the cycle I had unprotected sex and it ended up in pregnancy and later we decided to abort it and so we took tablets for it. Then report came to be Complete abortion. But,after few weeks my periods became irregular and so the doctor prescribed me krimson 35 again and at the end of the cycle I had unprotected sex but we used pull-out method to avoid pregnancy and I had my regular period before 7 days but from the fifth day of my last menstrual I am having brown discharge and vaginal bleeding accompanied by lower abdominal pain. When we had pregnancy test ,it shows negative but I personally need to know what could be the cause of this discharge and bleeding with pain. Is it a pregnancy symptom.
My friend marriage is done since 1year 1month ago but he doesn't have a child. Since he is body builder and his wife is also good healthy one. They both don't have any type of problems in there body. So what will be the problem And what they can do to have a baby child. Doc.
I'm 31 years old female. Not getting pregnant. Taken fertomid for 5 days. Taking Glycomet from past 1 month & folic acid from 2-3 months. My progesterone level is 8.5 which is too low. What can be the reason for not conceiving?
I have some kind of infection in my vagina. Everytime when I had sex I feel severe pain and irritation in my vagina. Please suggest me some medicine to get rid of this.
I am 25, married, Not sure fallopian tube blocked, if it so, Is there chance of getting pregnant and aborted? After D and C got pregnant twice and aborted in 35 days.
Males and females are afflicted by several types of impotency and dysfunctions which can negatively impact their relationship with their partners.
Erectile dysfunction, orgasm/ejaculation disorders or low libido are some examples of male impotency.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure, or anxiety about having sex can lead to ED. Other contributing factors to ED are depression, fatigue and stress.
- Ejaculation Problems: These include ejaculation that occurs early during coitus and the inability to ejaculate at all. Some of the causes for this can be history of sexual trauma, strict religious beliefs, antidepressants and anxiety about sex.
- Low Libido: Decreased hormone levels, illness, and medication side effects, and psychological issues like stress, depression and anxiety about having sex can lead to decreased or no sexual desire.
Loss of interest (low libido) in sex, difficulty in reaching orgasm, vaginal dryness and tightness causing pain during sex are some of the sexual problems that affect females.
- Low Libido: Lower levels of the oestrogen hormone can cause absence of sexual desire. Certain medications like antidepressants, fatigue, depression and anxiety can also lead to low libido.
- Difficulty achieving orgasms: Not being able to achieve orgasms or delayed orgasms can affect both men and women. Again, certain medications like antidepressants can cause orgasm disorders.
- Vaginal dryness: Sex can get painful if the vagina is not properly lubricated which in turn effects libido, arousal and desire. Hormonal changes during menopause and breastfeeding as well as psychological issues like anxiety about sex can cause vaginal dryness.
- Pain during sex: Vaginal dryness or endometriosis causes pain during sex.
I am having a problem in my menstrual cycle from last 2 years and I have thyroid I have gain 10 kg please suggest.
Hey I am 25 years old and my daughter age is 6 month. Sometime there is pain in my breast and it becomes hard also. What is the reason?
Hi. I am 20 and I had sex with my gf I just touched that part oh hers. But didn't insert it fully I was worried for her getting pregnant so I made her to take ipill after 2 hrs she didn't have her periods that month before that her period was on 25. We had intercourse on 12 and she went to a doctor for her period and taken some medicine for periods. But today is 27 she tookprega newd test on 26 showed negative result. On 28 she had her periods but on 29 she bleed very less. What is wrong with her. Kindly explain the situation she is in. Can she be pregnant?
My wife is pregnant from 7 wks (according to ultrasound report). I want to ask you that is it safe to eat potato and rice in pregnancy ?
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.