Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jeelani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JeelaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pimples problem. What r the for it they occur? What r the remedies to get rid of it!
I am married for five years and having two year old son, I am having sex almost daily when possible, I was Virgin before marriage, before marriage I only use to masturbate by myself. My urge for sex is not decreasing after so many years of marriage, my penis got hard within few seconds of contact or dirty talk with my wife only. I am always ready to have sex. Now I am not living with my wife for two months because of some job requirements. I use to masturbate almost daily before going to sleep. Is this normal? I am not on medication, no drugs, no alcohol, do not smoke. Just a little dirty talk with my wife is sufficient to get my penis hard. I get ready to have sex again just after five minutes of the sex. I am not suffering with premature ejaculation. Is this normal?
My ears are paining after using headphone. Even I can't tolerate the sounds produced from big sounds like cracker, traffic horn and so on. So, how can I relief from this problem and what kind of Medicine I should take?
My face color is medium brownish and I want to get white color. How it is possible at home. Please explain completely.
Gas or flatulence is a condition where the microorganisms present in the intestines break down the food and release excessive gases, such as carbon dioxide and methane, which is usually let out from the anus. It can lead to pain in the stomach and an uneasy feeling in the body.
- When foods that are not digested properly are broken down
- Lactose intolerance
- Swallowing air
- Certain foods not being absorbed properly in the digestive system
- When a child does other activities, while eating, then it can cause gas to accumulate air in the intestines leading to gas
- The sweeteners present in chewing gums can get trapped in the intestines and ferment into gas
- Vegetables such as cauliflower and broccoli can cause gas
- Soft drinks that cause phosphoric acid can also lead to gas
- Some children are sensitive to fat and fiber, and consuming these nutrients can lead to gas
The symptoms of gas pain in children are cramps in the stomach region along with diarrhea. It can also lead to irregular eating, being fussy about food and pulling up the legs to the belly.
Treatments and preventive measures:
- Consuming food containing probiotics such as yoghurt and soy can help in treating gas
- Eliminating vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower from your child's diet
- Decreasing the amount of milk in the diet
- Limiting consumption of chewing gums as they contain artificial sweeteners , which cause gas
- A hot drink such as tea made from herbs like peppermint can help in easing the symptoms of gas
- Encouraging your child to exercise can help in preventing gas
- Getting your child to drink water in proper amounts
- Consuming a healthy diet of vegetables and fruits