Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaypal Reddy Sangala
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaypal Reddy SangalaYour feedback matters!
I use to drink alcohol daily 3 years back. And suddenly I stopped taking it. I think it has been 3 months since I didn't had alcohol. Now I realise that my hand shivers if I keep my hand still. What should I do?
Problem: I have hand tremor for the last 7 years. Reason:(Medication) I went for counselling 7 years back and they prescribed some medicine. I observed hand tremor a day and consulted a neurologist. He asked me to stop those medicine and he gave some medicine. My hand tremor got reduced but not fully. I still have noticeable hand tremor which always disturb my daily activities. I do not have any bad habits. Can you please suggest me Natural remedies to get rid off the hand tremor? Thank you very much in advance.
19 years boy use to sleep heavily and also he is not so active. Suggest me what to do. His daddy is fits patient he also eat anything which ever sees even gulabjamun mix and also like roasted gram or cooking grams etc etc what is the remedy for this kindly suggest me.
Sir/ma'am, I have tremor of hand and foot. When I hold any thing or hold my hand alone. please suggest me.
I am 51 years old women. Height short (5") weight normal. For last 6/7 months my right hand finger tips are not working properly. They are losing strength. I still do everything but I feel these fingers will become senseless soon. I face problem to sew a cloth, to hold anything, I cannot put pressure on these finger tips. My left hand is all ok. My uric acid is normal. sugar and blood pressure is also normal. I do not have any other major problem. I have not consulted any doctor yet. What should I do.
Continuous electric feeling through my fore feet and I experience a sharp contraction kind of a feeling on my lower back when I stand for a while. I have been experiencing this from past Friday. There is no back pain but that electric feeling is staying forever till now. I have been suggested to use gabapentin but it was of no use I see no difference in the behavior please suggest. My leg movement is normal but that electric feel is heavy.
Migraine is the most severe forms of headaches. Migraine attacks usually include nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light along with the severe headaches, which are sometimes unbearable. If faced with this condition, there is only one way out to suffer through it, though pain medications do help manage the pain.
Being such a common condition, there is constant research being done about how to help people deal with migraines. In addition to popping pain killers, there is more than what a person can do to reduce the pain.
- Identify the triggers: Those who have had migraine for a while would know what triggers the attack. Whether it is chocolates or eggs, get to know what can induce an attack, and if possible, stay away from it.
- Stick to a schedule: Whether it is in terms of food or sleep, try and develop a routine and follow it.
- Physical workout: Develop an exercise regime to cover at least 30 minutes of physical exercise. Most people see a dramatic difference with a regular exercise routine.
- Bid goodbye to smoking: If you are a smoker, work at quitting this habit. It is one of the known triggers and also aggravates regular headaches.
- Stress management: Whether you are going through physical or emotional stress, migraine attacks can become more frequent and severe. Manage physical stress by not sitting at the same location for prolonged periods and by doing small exercises to relax the shoulders, knees, and jaws. For emotional stress, identify what helps you relax and follow it. While deep breathing works for some, for others, it could be music. Whatever your relaxation technique may be, ensure that you follow it. Work on improving relationships that stress you out. A regular exercise routine and sleep pattern also helps in reducing physical stress.
Despite these methods, migraine attacks do happen. Follow the next few steps when you know you are getting an attack.
- Stop your regular activities and find a calm environment for yourself. Let this place have less of light and sound as they can aggravate migraines.
- Sleep if you are able to.
- Go for a warm bath if possible.
- Try hot or cold compresses, which can numb the senses and reduce the pain.
- Have a caffeinated beverage as this will provides relief. Do not have it in excess as you will have hangover effects from the caffeine.
- Use only those medications that were prescribed by your doctor. Do not experiment.
- Lifestyle changes including exercise, diet, and stress management play a vital role in dealing with migraines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!