Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. JayendraYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I have a pain in my feet for 3 days after running with wrong shoes. Please help to cure this issue.
I am 44 years old. I have total body pain and mainly under knees part of legs. Also I am taking 10mg Neomercasol for controlling hyperthyroidism. By lab report we have deficiency of B12 and Vitamin D, >500 trygiserides. What is your suggestion and what to do?
I 18 year old male and I belongs from India. I have pain in my brain and spinal cord from 4 to 5 years. And I consulted more than 25 doctors from different traits. But I don't have result. So can you help me.
Hi STIFFNESS OF LEFT KNEE after sitting on small stool for about 10-15 minutes. Temp. Improved by pain killers.
I am suffering from upper arm pain, swelling in joints, burning sensation under feet, sometimes difficulty to breath. Is this the symptoms of heart disease. ?
I am 32 year and having tennis elbow from last 5 years. I tried almost all kind of treatments… but did not get it cured completely… though there is improvement… kindly suggest what to do? Some doctors suggest me to get it operated…
I am suffering with pain in all the joints, shoulder and fingers, recently I had viral fever for few days.
My wife age 45 yrs suffering from Cervical Spondyliesis in neck C4 / C5. She is facing lot of pain while moving her head any direction also can't lift her hand. I'm not interested to go for any surgery. Guide me how it can be cured?
I am 44 years old, male when I walk I fall down because my knees are weak when I walk any taper & when I climb down stairs I fall down.
Dear Doctor My Age is 68, My weight is 79 Kg. Height is 5.3" I live in Chennai I have pain below my left shoulder for the last 2 ½ months.(SCAPULAR MUSCLE PAIN LEFT SIDE). Sometimes the pain is on the spine, sometimes near the arm joints and sometimes in half hand. There is continuous pain. Pain keeps shifting. I have disc bulge in the neck C4-C5, C5-C6 and C6-C7 disc bulge indenting on ventral thecal sac with secondary canal stenosis I have arthritis in my left shoulder. Kindly give your suggestion to eliminate this pain.
The Lumbar Roll
- As few seats of chairs provide adequate support for the lower back, a portable lumbar roll is essential equipment for people with ongoing back problems. When sitting on a seat with a backrest(supported sitting), a lumbar roll will facilitate the maintenance of a correct lordosis and posture.A lumbar roll is a support specially designed for the low back.
- Without this support,the low back will slouch when ever you are distracted or cease to concentrate on anything other than holding the lordosis actively with your own muscles-for example, when talking, reading, writing, watching television or driving your car. To counteract this slouching you must place a lumbar roll in the small of your back at the level of your belt line whenever you sit in an easy chair ,car or office chair.
- The lumbar roll should be no more than 4 to 5 inches in diameter before being compressed and should be moderately filled with foam so that under compression its diameter reduces to about 1.5 inches. A cushion does not serve the same purpose as it has the wrong shape and does not provide adequate pressure at the precise level of the low back. A regular cushion should not be relied upon for long-term... use but may be of some assistance in an emergency.
- The aim is first to restore the correct posture and then to maintain it. It may take up to a week of practice to master this fully. As a rule, pain of postural origin will decrease as your sitting posture improves, and you will have no pain once you maintain the correct posture. The pain will readily recur in the first few weeks should you allow yourself to slouch while sitting.
- Eventually you will remain completely pain free even when you forget your posture; however, never again should you allow yourself to sit slouched for long periods.When first starting these procedures to correct your sitting posture, you will experience some new pains. These are different from your original pain and may be felt in other places.
- New pains are the result of performing new exercises and maintaining new positions; they should be expected and will wear off in a few days,provided postural correction is continued on a regular basis. Once you have become used to sitting correctly you will enjoy it and will soon notice the reduction or absence of pain and the improved comfort. From then on you will automatically choose chairs that allow you to sit correctly.
- Regular Interruption of Prolonged Sitting
Travelling for long distances by bus, car or airplane, especially when sitting in a cramped seat and without regular breaks which permit you to restore the lordosis, may cause a gradual and progressive attack of low back pain or may aggravate existing problems. Nearly everyone will be aware of some stiffness or discomfort in the low back after an uninterrupted car ride of a few hours. If you already have back problems, such a journey may be a risk situation for you. If you are the driver yourself, the risk is even greater.In order to minimise the risks of prolonged sitting, it is necessary that you interrupt sitting at regular intervals and before pain starts.For example, when undertaking long car journeys, you should stop the car every hour, get out and bend backward five or six times and walk about for a few minutes. This will reduce the pressure within the discs and relieve the stresses on the surrounding tissues. As airlines continue to provide seating calculated to damage the human spine, you should, when flying long distances, regularly stand and walk up and down the aisle of the plane. This is not only important for the sake of your back but is also necessary to assist in the stimulation of the circulation in the legs. These are simple measures you can take that will significantly reduce the risk of another episode of back pain.