Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. JayendraYour feedback matters!
I fell down while running three days back. I have pain in moving my shoulder though my shoulder is not dislocated. What should I do?
Every now and then my middle trap muscle is pulled just beneath the right shoulder, sometime beneath the left shoulder as well. And this happens more often in the winter, as a result I feel mild pain (sometime severe pain) and neck movement becomes difficult. Usually I take pain killer for this, but its isn't helping.
Hi I am 34 years old and I have face the problem of knees and toe pain in this age I try many medicine but not relief help what should to do.
Hello, I am 22 year male and I had a low pain in my back for almost 6 months. I used so many sprays and pain relief balms but all of these gave me relief for some time not for longer. Please give consultancy.
I am 65 years old. I am a diabetic type 2 with high blood pressure since last 20 years. I take glycomet gp2 forte one in morning and glycomet gp 1 forte in night. I take tazlok am tablet once in a day. Fasting sugar is 114 and pp is 176. I am also sufferin from joint pain with arthiritis since last 10-15 years. Doctors only prescribe pain killers with different names. When I take pain killer tablet get some relief but when left pain killer again pain starts in joints specially in back and upper part of abdomen. I consulted cardiologist. Doctor says it is due to arthiritis. Please advice me to what medicine I should take so that I may get relief from pain
My right hand palm ankle s paining a lot from last 3 days I dint get hurt from anything, while pulling my bike backward the pain started, please advice.
I'm 19 year old boy I got shoulder pain in the left and sweated a bit due to tension is this heart attack?
Sir, I am 48 years old (male & 90 kg weight ) and last year my (bad) cholesterol level indicates 260 mg in my blood test and other than this my ecg & echo reports said it's normal. As per the cardiologist advise I reduced all the fat products and I taken the atorovastatin (atchol)10 mg tablets only @ morning since 2014 march. And recently I have not checked my cholesterol level. But for the past few months once in 15 or 20 days I get a mild pain in my left side chest. And for the past 10 days I felt a pain in my back side of the left shoulder. Hence I need your advise regarding this pain problem. Thank you
I feel itching in my whole leg (specially at the thighs and back side of knee). This makes me very uncomfortable.
I my 18 years old suffering with back from last months and also suffering from skinny person and suffering from night fall.
My mother have backache for last 5 years, taking medicine's as per doctor suggestion however not shown good improvement, please provide me your valuable suggestion for the same.
If you are about to undergo a knee replacement surgery, it is important to know the extent of pain that it involves, and the recovery period that follows. A knee replacement surgery is a major surgery, and a patient needs a lot of time to adjust to the replacement of his knee. The time of recovery depends on the patient and form of surgery that has been undertaken. The steps of recovery after a knee replacement surgery are as follows:
- After the surgery, you will be given painkillers which you can self-administer using a switch. You may also require an oxygen mask or blood transfusion.
- You may require crutches and should walk within a frame. The ability to get back to walking without any help depends on the patient.
- You will be taught exercises for strengthening your knees in the hospital by a physiotherapist.
- It is likely for you to experience some initial discomfort during exercising and walking, as your legs may become swollen.
- Putting on a passive motion machine may be beneficial in restoring movement in your knees when you are lying in bed.
- It is likely for you to spend a period of three to five days in the hospital, based on your condition and its progress.
- An enhanced recovery program may be suggested by your surgeon in which you may start walking from the surgery day itself.
Recovery at home
- It is normal for you to feel tired and fatigued at home in the beginning. A knee replacement surgery is a major surgery, and the tissues and muscles around your knees require time to heal properly.
- You should arrange for a person who would help you while you go out for a few weeks after the surgery.
- It is very important for you to practice the exercises prescribed by your physiotherapist. This is a vital part of speedy recovery and you should not avoid them.
- You will be able to stop depending on crutches or walking frames and go back to your regular activities and schedule, six weeks after the surgery.
- The swelling and pain associated with the surgery may take around three months to depart.
The recovery process usually continues for two years after undergoing the surgery. During this period, scar tissue heals and your muscles get restored through exercises. It is recommended for you to avoid any kind of extreme sports or movements in which there is a risk of falling, such as mountain biking, or skiing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.