Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayasri
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayasriYour feedback matters!
Here are some diet tips for diabetics
Hi I am dietitian Sheela Seharawat mentoring diet clinic, we have eleven diet clinics in Delhi-NCR. In diet clinic, we find more of diabetic person also as well as weight loss because kya hota ki diabetic person sirf ek medication se usko recover nahi kar payage because sabse important aapke diabetic person ko hoti hai diet ki requirement ki right food hona chahiye aur right timing pe honi chahiye. Doctor bhi aapko suggest karte hai ki medication bhi aapko tab work karegi jab aap proper diet loge. To humare paas diabetic patient aate hai hum unko recommend kar rahe hai aapko high fibre lene chahiye plus carbohydrate par thoda restrict karna chaye and definitely aapko at the small intervals include your food timings.
Diabetic persons ko dhyan rakhna chahiye ki aapko apni diet me fibre incude karna hai, fibre ke roop me aap kya le sakte ho, fibre ke liye apni diet me fibrous cereal use kar sakte ho, wheat bran market me ata hai jisko aam language me hum choker bolte hai to wo hume normal aate me milakar wo roti leni hai. Second thing more of salads apni diet me include kare jisse ki aapko more of roughage mile and usme dhyan kab rakhna hai jaise aap apna main portion jab bhi leke baithte ho before main meal you have to take lots of salads jisse ki carbohydrate aapki diet me kam ho jayega and second thing carbohydrate aap kaha pe kam kar sakte ho jaise carbohydrate rich in carbohydrates me aapko aa jate hai rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrorts and peas that one you have to avoid being a diabetic person and phir apko apni daily routine me aur kya change karna hai.
Most important aapko apna working timing hai that means at least aapko walk karni thirty to forty minutes daily. Usse aapki body me jo ki sugar ki amount jaada ban rahi hai apko usko control kar sakte ho with the exercise pattern and diabetics persons aur kya dhyan rakhna chahiye ki aapke jo timing hai usko leke aapko kaafi careful hona hai jaise ki aapko har do ghante me aapko apni diet food include karna hi chahiye. Wo in terms of fruits hone chahiye, wo salad hone chahiye, wo lassi honi chahiye proper roti sabzi ya bread wagarah ho and bread jo bhi aapko use karni hai wo brown bread ya whole wheat bread ya multigrain bread use karni hai and dinner pe jo bhi aap khate ho avoid ki waha pe aapko calories ki amount jitna bhi cut off kar sakte ho, jahan pe aap three chapatti le rahe ho waha aap two chapatti par aa jao and gradually usko aap one chapatti pe kar sakte ho that is really nice so that jitna aap ke carbohydrate kam ho jayege utna apko sugar ke control kam karne madad karege.
For further queries regarding diet connect us via Lybrate, you can call us, you can text us and you can take personal appointment as well.
I am having problem in my thumb nails. There are horizontal ridges and lines in centre of my nails. I consulted a doctor at national skin institute where I was given a nail lacquer" nail on solution" and a Bolton and vitamin capsule. I took the medicine and applied the solution also but nothing happened to my nails. I don't know what to do and which doctor to consult.
Sir my problem is immediate discharge when I seen any sex film and when I talking/ chatting with my girlfriend. So can you please help what I should do.
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.