Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayasree
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. JayasreeYour feedback matters!
I gone through abortion before 2 week and the bleeding stopped with in 6 days, again bleeding today ,but not frequently like period, is this period or some problem is there?
Skipping a meal has become a common phenomenon among most working people. You tend to miss breakfast on off days or skip dinner since you are too tired or sleepy. Skipping a meal once in a while may not have any serious effects although making a habit out of it can alter your body metabolism. The way your body reacts to skipped meals varies depending on your age, diet and health. Here are a few negative effects skipping a meal can have on your body-
1. Low brain function - There are times when you choose to compensate for a heavy meal you had by skipping another altogether. Your body weakens even if you skip one meal and subsequently your brain can't function actively and you tend to lose your focus. The brain runs on glucose primarily, hence, you can't think clearly because of low blood sugar level due to skipping a meal. It worsens in case you have made a regular habit out of it.
2. Mood swings and stress - Mood swings and irritable attitude is very common in case you are starving yourself. Due to low blood sugar level in your body, you tend to snap and get easily annoyed. The symptoms worsen if you make it a habit. You tend to get more stressed and face trouble in making decisions. Skipping meals regularly can make you really moody and jittery all the time. You tend to have angry outbursts in situations where you would otherwise deal tactfully.
3. More chances of overeating - Fasting increases the chances of overeating. You may choose to skip a meal as a compensatory act but there are more possibilities that you will end up binging later. Denying your body the appropriate amount of food only makes it crave for more. Most of the times you are likely to end up eating junk food and make up for the skipped meal. It's best to eat proper nutritious meals than loading up on junk food.
4. Gaining weight - There are high chances of gaining pounds if you skip a meal routinely. You tend to overeat usually when your body feels deprived and gives you hunger pangs. If you restrict yourself too much then it interferes with your body metabolism. Your body goes into a survival mode and starts storing everything you consume as fat. That way whatever you eat adds to your waistline and does not do much good.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Why Sodium is So Bad? + How to Control it with Diet
Last night I have unprotected anus sex with my colleague and before that I had unprotected anus sex with my X girlfriend also. Does any chances of STD? I'm little worried about this.
Diagnosing Low Libido
The key to establishing low libido is how you feel about your level of sexual desire If you’re not happy with the level of sexualdesire you’re feeling, talk about it with your doctor.
There are three areas of your health that could affect libido and that your doctor will explore to diagnose the problem:
Low Libido Factor No. 1:
- Physical Health A physical exam is needed because medical conditions like arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, and other chronic diseases can lead to a decreased libido in men or women One patient with the digestive disorder celiac disease felt discomfort during sexbecause of pressure on her inflamed colon.
- Sex-specific problems, Any vaginal pain during sex is both abnormal and can affect libido, and should be evaluated by your doctor. Female patients will be asked about any vaginal discharge, which could be a sign of infection that may, in turn, cause low libido.
- Antidepressants, birth control pills, and even antihistamines can cause low libido.
sexual dysfunctionLow Libido Factor No. 2:
- Relationship and Emotional Concerns The following can all dampen sex drive:·
- Relationship problems·
- Stress — a huge libido-buster·
- Anxiety Body image and self-image can also play a role.
- Some women with children have a hard time being a mother during the day and a sexual being at night.
Low Libido Factor No. 3:
- Hormone Levels Research has found that men who have higher free testosterone levels (the amount of testosterone that’s circulating in the blood) have a higher sex drive.
- free testosterone has a significant impact on both sex drive and erectile function.Hormone levels in women, especially when they decline during menopause, are notorious for wreaking havoc on sex drive.
- Lower estrogen levels after menopause in and of themselves can cause dryness andvaginal pain, which can lead to low libido. also asks her patients if they’re experiencing hot flashes and sleep problems due to menopause. If so, the resulting chronic fatigue could be the root cause of low libido.
- blood tests to check a patient’s levels of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone.
Assessing Low Libido-
Perhaps the most important point your doctor should know is if you have always had low libido or if it is a new problem. If you’ve always had a low level of sexual desire, you may have a sexual dysfunction called hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
Doctors will rule out other causes such as depression, hormone changes, and medical conditions before diagnosing thissexual dysfunction.