Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayashree Reddy
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree ReddyYour feedback matters!
My wife gave birth of baby boy and currently she is under observations of doctors to ensure she get recovered from pain and safely go back to home. But she is having a corn on her right hand and waiting for 6 months for get it removed once she delivered the baby. Now please advice me.
My wife is 6 months pregnant. Can I have sex with her? If yes, till what time I can have sex with her?
Diabetic nephropathy refers to kidney damage caused by diabetes. Though this does not affect all diabetics; if left unchecked, it could cause kidney failure. In fact, this is one of the leading causes of chronic kidney disease and long-term kidney complications.
Diabetic nephropathy is marked by the destruction of blood vessels inside the kidneys. This is caused by high blood sugar concentration in the individual’s blood. Smokers and people suffering from cholesterol and hypertension are at a higher risk of suffering from this disease. If noticed early enough, this condition can be reversed and permanent kidney damage can be prevented. However, the disease does not have any noticeable symptoms in its early stages. As the kidney function deteriorates, patients may begin to experience swelling in the legs and feet. Some of the other symptoms patients may experience include loss of appetite, sudden weight loss, nausea, insomnia and weakness.
To diagnose this condition, doctors must rely on urine tests known as albumin urine tests. What they will be looking for is the presence of a protein known as albumin in the urine. The presence of this protein indicates that the kidneys are unable to filter blood properly and hence are damaged. This test is usually advised to be taken once every year. In addition, it is also advisable to have a creatinine test every year to check how well your kidneys are functioning. Regular check up of diabetes blood test, eye check up for Diabetic Retinopathy is also done for knowing the damage in kidney as cell of retina and kidney are same.
Treatment for this condition focuses on lowering the patient’s blood pressure and reducing damage to the kidneys. This can be done by a combination of Angiotensin II receptor blockers and ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors. Patients may need additional medication to resolve accompanying cholesterol issues. NSAIDS such as ibuprofen should be avoided as they can stress the kidneys and cause further damage. In addition, it is also essential to bring the patient’s blood sugar levels under control. Limiting the protein intake and increase the intake fresh fruit and vegetable consumption can also help treat this condition. Patients should also limit their salt intake.
Diabetic Nephropathy can be prevented. The best way to do this is by eating a healthy, well-balanced diet and taking your blood sugar medication regularly. As long as your blood sugar is stable and your blood pressure does not increase too much, you will have a low risk of diabetic nephropathy. Maintaining a healthy weight with the help of regular exercise can also help prevent this condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
M 28 years old female suffering from back pain. As doctors advice I did MRI n report was lumbosacral spine shows mild disc bulge at L4_L5, n frm my blood test its shows that I have vitamin D3 insufficiency. Dr. advice me to wear Lumbosacral belt n to avoid physical activities, floor activities n sometimes it may lead my condition bad. My question Dr. Is it can't b cured ? Avoid physical activities, that shall I have to avoid sex also ? N most important thing Dr. pls tell I can't b pregnant. I can't give birth to a child ? Husband is thinking that due to this my pregnancy will get complicated.
I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 19th of june. And in the month of june my period came on 4 and continue till 4 days. But in the month of july I missed my period. Today is 8th of july. And my period has not come. Please help me doctor I don't want to be pregnant please help me.
Although having sex is important, maintenance of a few proper sexual hygiene standards is of equal importance. A low standard of sexual hygiene can cause infections which can lead to serious diseases. Some tips for hygiene during sex are suggested below:
- Take a Bath: Of course, no one would feel like getting intimate if you smell bad or you are completely wet with your sweat. So it’s suggested that you take a shower and feel fresh before you get going for a sexual quickie. With this feeling of freshness, you would feel more aroused and can perform the sexual act with better energy.
- Clean Up: Couples always want to enjoy oral sex as a foreplay act or during the sexual stint but if you have not washed your sexual organs properly, your partner could get put off and reluctant to give you the oral pleasure. Also, you must wash off your sexual organs properly before and after having sex for your own personal health.
- Get Rid of Brittle Hair: While enjoying sexual acts, one tends to touch their partner all over their body and if they are too hairy on certain parts, it may put your partner off. So make sure you have shaved off brittle hair or at least trim them neatly, so that your mate can enjoy to the fullest and give you maximum pleasure. Also, the body hair can make you look unkempt and can even come in way of your sexual pleasure and make it uneasy for you and your partner to enjoy.
- Keep Your Hands Clean: You would often feel tempted to love your partner anywhere and at any point of time. But you must ensure that your hands and especially your nails are not dirty, as it may irritate your partner. The dirt tends to carry various germs, dust etc, which your partner would not appreciate when you touch them. So it’s not a great thing to start foreplay right after eating something or when you have come from outside. Always wash your hands, so that your partner feels nice when you softly touch them on cheeks, lips and other parts of the body.
- Breath Fresh Air: If your mouth is stinking due to something that you ate before having sex, it can create a state of discomfort for the other partner while kissing. So always brush you teeth after a meal and before you get into the bed. You can also get rid of this smell either by chewing a mint gum or by taking some mouth freshener that makes you breath fresh and pleasant.
So next time when you seek some romantic moments with your partner, make sure you have gone through all of these hygiene tips, thus leaving no chance to irk your partner in the bed. Moreover, it’s always good fun to love someone who is clean and careful about their own hygiene. So enjoy sex sans any discomfort! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi, me and my gf had unprotected sex but we did not have sexual intercourse we both are in the towels but after sometime my sperms through towel fall on her vagina. Is there any chances of pregnancy. She is late by 2 days by the date of periods .please help. Thanks in advance.
I had sex with a women aged 24 she was not in her periods I ejaculate sperm in her vagina dies she get pregnant?
The semen of men may also contain alcohol and this may reach the egg, damaging the resulting embryo. This may cause birth defects and miscarriages.
Studies have been conducted on animals to find out if alcohol has any negative effect on sperm production. In a study conducted on rats, it was found that alcohol led to low levels of testosterone and disturbances in hormonal functioning. It also found decreased seminal production in these rats.
It is believed that alcohol may affect sperm in such a way that only a few remain free of the damaging effects of drinking. It also alters the semen composition, which can harm the ejaculated sperm by either killing it or by reducing its mobility.
It is also believed that alcohol consumption may cause abnormal liver function which may give rise to increased estrogen levels. This may cause problems in sperm production.
Excessive consumption may reduce sperm count in the short time. However, if you abstain from drinking, your sperm counts may return to normal. However, keep in mind that sperm takes around three months to develop. So, if you are going for a semen analysis test, wait for at least four months before getting your sperm count checked.
If you really cannot do without alcohol, you should limit your consumption. Limit your intake to one or two drinks a day. Anything more than that, can affect your semen and sperm production. Also keep in mind that long-term excessive consumption of alcohol can actually cause permanent and irreversible damage to your sperm production. This means that even after you stop drinking, you may never be able to raise your sperm count levels.
In conclusion, if you really want to conceive, you should stop smoking and limit your alcohol consumption. These can not only reduce sperm count and decrease semen production but also have a negative effect on sperm quality and health as well as the quality of your ejaculation. This means that fertilization may become difficult and even if it does occur, there are increased chances of birth defects in the resultant fetus and an increased chance of miscarriages.