Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have migraines from last Once a month. Up late, menstrual, food disturbances but before three months i took multivitamins for a month. what should i do ? please advice
I am 41 years old. Actually after giving birth a child I didn't gone for any operation. I don't want to be pregnant. I am afraid of any operation. I do not want to conceive any more. Please suggest me any medicine by which I can enjoy my sexual journey without any complication. What will be the dosages and till what age I can take it.
Me & my girlfriend wants to have safe sex. But she wants to have sex without having any protection. Her periods will come in mid of 2nd week in every month. Please suggest how to have safe sex without having any protection.
When I sex with my wife. I insert my penis in vagina. Then suddenly flow leak out from her vagina also. How to get pregnant. because my flow leak from vagina.
She have bleeding very much in her mc time at the before two day. This problem she have last three years and take more consultant with doctors but no improvement in her disease.
Both ovaries show multiple peripheral follicles with a central echogenic stroma what does it mean? Dr. provide me fertomid 50 mg I want suggestion from best gyna.
Bathing soap vs. Body wash: what's better when you take a shower?
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin.
Hello, I am 30 years old male. I have been married since 9 months. My wife is not interested in oral sex giving nor receiving. She never allows me to go down on her. I would love to go down on her and she doesn't have any health issues. Our sex life has not been good so far. I am deeply distressed. Please advise.
Can a female be pregnant by single sexual intercourse or many intercourse are required for her to be pregnant.
I am a female 25 year. I am facing problem with my menstrual cycle. It is delayed for 5 months. Last year it was delayed for 1 year. Now I am supposed to get married. I am worried about conceiving. I had taken medicine from gynaecological doc. and then after a week I had my menstrual cycle. But after dat it has been 5 months delayed. Please give me some medicine.
My periods are irregular. I got last period on 14 Mar 17, and in this month still I didn't got periods.
I am 38 year old lady n have infertility problem. I have done ivf in 2015 but it's not succeed. Now I have irregular period n and comes only for one day. My husband lives abroad n comes after one year for 40 days. Kindly suggest me what I should do for solve my problem and can I take epileptic medicine during the treatment.
I am 32yrs. I am little confused. I am trying to conceive from 6 months. On Feb I went to doc and doc said to take come 50 mg I took on 3rd day and my left ovary egg was 22mm and after rapture on Feb month doc said to take the duphaston tablet for 15 days I took but usually my period cycle is 27th day when I missed my 27th day I was happy that I am pregnant but I got my period on 32nd day. And again doc said to take come 25 mg on 3rd day of my period on March 9th and I took for 5days and I went for ovulation study then this time also it said as left side ovary is 32mm very big. So doc said not to plan this April. And to plan normal way without any medication because my egg is realising normally. Then doc said to try MAY month. If I don't conceive then he will do hsg. Doc gave me novolen tablet for this April month and ovabless tablet to take. I already had one pregnant in 2014jan but due to my nerve pain and doc thought that time I was getting miscarriage so doc did abortion. Later last year I got same pain which I use to get when I was in pregnant. When I did Mri test it came as I have back Lv disc slightly moved coz of it I was getting that pain. I did a big mistake by doing abortion. Please tell me if I do hsg and everything come normal. Then one doc suggested to iui. How much it cost to do hsg and iui. I stay in goa Please tell me the price. Is hsg and iui is very painful. Please doc give me suggestion. My hus is having normal report. He is having 40mil. Active. Please help me. I will be thankful to you doc. Is there is any other way I can get pregnant. Please help me doc. I am getting old some said after 30 it is difficult to conceive. Till what age I can conceive. I feel very depressed. I request. Please tell me any other better way to conceive..
To feel cool in the scorching sun we all need to rehydrate & refresh our senses. The green soft tree-nuts ‘COCONUTS’ have cropped up everywhere.
These are undoubtedly a tender, green, nutritious water- filled nature’s gift. We all know about the benefits of its consumption, but are we all aware of few limitations of it. The reason could be –
- High Potassium.(2.5g / 1000g).
- Calorie density as per volume consumed. or
- Low sodium content(252mg/ cup).
Healthy Tips About Coconut Water!
NOT THE IDEAL ‘ENERGY DRINK’ FOR ALL
When it comes to rehydrating oneself after a moderate workout of less than an hour, then, considering coconut water is a good alternative to other energy drinks. But after a vigorous practice, the high Potassium and low sodium content of coconut water do not make it a suitable drink to replenish the depleted store. As sodium is equally required to rehydrate. Isn’t it! So, Instead, going for plain water will be a wiser option.
- DAILY EXCESS INTAKE CAN RESULT IN WEIGHT GAIN
1cup of it contains 46 calories, although lesser than those in energy drinks or fruit juice, an intake as per volume must be watched, take care of total calories for managing the reduction diet in connection to other foods of a day’s plan.
- NOT GOOD FOR DIABETICS
The natural sugar of coconut water impacts on blood sugar levels & reduces the insulin production. On an average, 1000 ml serving has 26.10 g of sugar. So watch out if you are diabetic.
- EXCESS INTAKE CAN LEAD TO ELECTROLYTE IMBALANCE
Again due to high Potassium content the excess intake of coconut water can lead to the symptoms of hyperkalemia, which include weakness, lightheadedness, the effect on kidneys, heart rhythms etc.
- MAY LOWERSBLOOD PRESSURE
Esp. Those on medication routine for high b.p. must drink it in moderation.
- IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY EATABLES,
then the excess of coconut water can lead to sensitivity, as it is also one of the kinds of tree nut.
In moderate amounts this property of coconut water will help soothes your system, but in excess, it will force you to visit loo for a number of times.
- NOT IDEAL FOR FRIZZY OR COLD TEMPERATURE BODY TYPES.
One or two of Coconut are enough for a day, to keep your body healthy & safe.
Painful or difficult intercourse is either caused by psychological or medical factors, such as dyspareunia. It is commonly known as painful intercourse due to various reasons and persistant pain in the pelvis region is a sign of it.
What an cause dyspareunia?
The causes of dyspareunia can vary, depending on when the pain occurs; during deep thrusting or penetration. Sometimes, emotional factors contribute to the cause as well.
1. Entry pain
Pain during penetration may be caused by the following factors:
- Insufficient lubrication: Inadequate foreplay can result in insufficient lubrication. Breast-feeding, menopause or childbirth can also cause inadequate lubrication.
- Irritation, trauma or injury: This includes irritation or injury from pelvic surgery, an accident, female circumcision or episiotomy (incision made at the time of childbirth to expand the birth canal).
- Skin disorder, infection or inflammation: Infections in the urinary tract or genital organs can result in painful intercourse. Skin problems such as eczema can also add to dyspareunia.
- Vaginismus: Uncontrollable vaginal wall muscle spasms can make penetration extremely painful.
- Congenital abnormality: Problems during birth, such as lack of a fully-developed vagina or underdevelopment of the hymen are some underlying causes.
2. Deep pain
Deep thrusting can be attributed to the following causes:
- Certain conditions and illnesses: These include ovarian cysts, haemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, cystitis, uterine fibroids (benign growths in the uterus), retroverted uterus (uterus that is tilted), uterine prolapse (a condition characterized by the uterus sagging from its usual position), pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis (uterus lining tissues growing outside one’s uterus).
- Medical treatment or surgeries: Medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation or surgeries like hysterectomy (a surgical technique to remove either a part or whole of the womb) can result in dyspareunia.
3. Emotional factors
- Psychological problems: Depression, anxiety, body image issues, relationship problems or intimacy fears can affect arousal and result in pain.
- Stress: Pelvic floor muscles are affected by stress. This contributes to pain during sex.
- Past sexual abuse: Dyspareunia commonly develops in women who have been abused in the past.
The symptoms of painful intercourse include:
1. Pain only during entry (Sexual penetration)
2. Any penetrative activity is painful; even inserting a tampon becomes painful
3. Sudden sensation of pain, especially if sex before was painless
4. Deep pain while thrusting
5. Aching or burning pain
6. Throbbing pain, persisting hours after sex
Hi I am 22 yrs old. I want to know about pregnancy, if I will take ipill in pregnancy, so can be it harmful for future pregnancy.
The most dreadful part of going to work and coming back home is getting stuck in a traffic jam. Whether you’re driving yourself or being driven home, a traffic jam can sap your spirits and make you feel tired even though you’re not really exerting yourself. According to a recent study, these traffic jams not only increase your stress level, but also make your body susceptible to cancer.
Yes! They can be a major reason behind your ill health
- Bumper to bumper traffic that moves at snail pace can be very stressful, especially if you have to get somewhere at a particular time. The irritation of not being able to move at your desired pace adds on to the million other things going on in your mind. The body reacts to stress by increasing blood sugar and blood pressure levels. Long-term stress can lead to digestive problems, fertility issues ad a weakened immune system, which makes the body vulnerable to other diseases and infections. Stress can also lead to the development of behavior like smoking, drinking and overeating which can increase a person’s risk of cancer.
- Pollution levels are highest at traffic signals and at traffic jams. This is because, at a busy intersection, cars go through various stages such as accelerating, braking and idling in a restricted space. Each of these actions are accompanied with emission of toxic gases and fine particles of matter which concentrate in an area and take longer to disperse. Contrary to popular belief, people in cars can be more affected by these pollutants than pedestrians. This is especially true in case where people have their windows up and fans on as the fans suck in the polluted air leading to a buildup of toxic gases inside the car. When these gases and particulate matter is inhaled, they get stuck in the nose and throat and are absorbed into the bloodstream. Long-term exposure to this can have serious negative effects on the body leading to higher risk of cancer. To avoid this, ensure that the AC setting of your car or fan is set to only circulate air inside the car without drawing in polluted air from outside.
Also, try and find ways to avoid traffic jams. If your office allows, maybe you could try changing your timing a little. Experiment with routes. Often the inner roads have more twists and turns but much less traffic. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.