Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree LYour feedback matters!
It is for sister who is known pcod for the last 9 yrs. During her 15 years due to absence of period tk usg and diagnosed as pcod. After that she underwent treatment allopathy allopathy ayurveda n home. Till now its not gt better n she is having her periods only during medication. sometime she stopped her medication herself n had period in irregular manner.in last month she had periods 2 times even without medicine. But in this month no periods and consulted doc n taking obimet tablets. She is unmarried but our entire family is worried about having a baby for her. Pls help us regarding this. Thank you.
We are not having a baby we are trying every 2 days but at the end on the month my wife gets period.
After 2 years no baby try so many times and also contacted different doctor but all in vain. Please suggest.
She has pain in her right breast already consulted a physician but it is still same. Can we should go for mamography.
Hello Doctor, My wife is pregnant and third month is already completed. Actually from last 15 days she is complaining about Vomiting. Whatever she ate it comes out and because of that she is feeling weakness and tired ness. I am bit worried is this normal or should I give any medicine to her which was prescribed by Gynecologist. Addition to the above point also would like to know is she can travel or not? As she is in Hyderabad and my job is in Bangalore. Thank you so much in advance.
Dear Doctor I had sex before 2 days. My partner started bleeding. I can tell yo that it bleed a lot. She said me that her vagina is also bit painful. I'm 21 years she is 22 yrs. Is there any problem ?
I feel vormiting all the time ab mai confuse hu I am pregnant or not. Bt I dnt have any test yet. Beze mjhy sirf 6 days ho gyaa hai sex kre hue. What I should do. I am really confused mjhy kaisay pta chalega, I am pregnant or not aur mere periods abhi next month hai.
Sir, my last period was on 24oct. I had unprotected sex on 2oct. After taking unwanted 72 in 64 hrs on 15th day ie. On 19oct bleeding occurred. Was it my periods or withdrawal bleeding? Now 9 days passed away from my actual period date but periods haven't came yet. I got home pregnancy test result negative on 3 days before. What should I do? Help me.
I am pregnant my 9 month was completed 10th of march but yet I dnt have any labour pain heart beat of baby is normal what I do. Is it dangerous.
Trying to pregnant 7 month but not conceiving my periods are irregular some time 2, 3 months late. Please help.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.