Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree LYour feedback matters!
Sir im 19. I yesterday I had sex with my gf. Without condom. N she is worried dat she would not get pregnant. Suggest me pill which she should take to prevent pregnancy.
My menstrual cycle date is 15. I took I pill, bt still periods hv not come. So is der any chances for pregnancy?
Blood pressure is basically what happens when the blood exerts force against the walls of the blood vessels. This force matches the cardiac output and also, the resistance experienced from the walls of the blood vessels a process that produces blood pressure. Hypertension is a condition that occurs when this pressure rises above the normal which is anything over 140 over 90 mHg. The symptoms of this condition will include hot flashes, dizzy spells, fatigue, accelerated heartbeat and other debilitating conditions. Sex is also an area that gets affected by hypertension.
Let us find out the causes and treatment for the same.
Hypertension and male sexuality: A chronic patient of hypertension will go through a depletion of the lining that flanks the blood vessels, which in turn, limits the flow of blood. This also means that there is less blood flowing towards the penis and surrounding areas that get activated during sexual intercourse. This makes it difficult for many hypertensive men to achieve and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual activity. This problem is most commonly known as erectile dysfunction. Also, these blood pressure problems can have an effect on ejaculation which leads to lack of sexual satisfaction. Many drugs prescribed for such patients may also lead to this problem as a side effect, which causes further fear and anxiety for the patient.
Hypertension and female sexuality: While the effect of high blood pressure on a woman’s sexuality is not as conclusive as its effect on male sexuality, it is a medically proven fact that decreased blood flow due to high blood pressure will also lead to a reduction in the blood flow to the vaginal area. This can lead to many problems including vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse, lack of arousal, difficulty in achieving an orgasm and relationship as well as anxiety issues.
Treatment: For women, better lubrication for better arousal is one of the key factors. For men, the use of safe medication as far as hypertension is concerned, is crucial. Medicines like sildenafil and tadafil as well as vardenafil are not known to interfere with the blood pressure medication. Yet, it is important to contact the doctor before having any medication.
Therapy: Better responses can be garnered by building intimacy, an area that a sex therapist or sexologist can help you with. With the help of proper therapy, the patient can learn to relax and enjoy the act with lots of foreplay and experiences that will help in building closeness like taking a warm bath together and other such activities. Promoting overall health can also help in improving your sex life if you are a patient of hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment to clean your mind and body. It includes five treatments to remove toxins from your body. Panchakarma reduces stress, cleanses, rejuvenates and helps to restore the balance of your body and mind.
The five steps of treatment in the panchakarma therapy are Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Vamana: Vamana helps to remove the 'kapha' toxins from your body. It cleanses the respiratory tract. Vamana helps in treating asthma, cough, anemia, nasal congestion and obesity.
- Virechana: Virechana eliminates the 'Pitta' toxins from the body. It helps to clean the liver and gallbladder of your body. It helps to treat diseases like piles, acidity, constipation and digestive disorder.
- Nasya: Nasya removes 'kapha' toxins from the head and neck region through the nose. It treats throat diseases, headaches, migraines and improves memory and eyesight.
- Basti: Basti is the most important treatment. It cleans almost all the toxins from the body and heals most of the diseases. The cleaning is conducted through the urinary or anal channel.
- Raktamokshana: Raktamokshana is a treatment advised only for few people according to their conditions and needs. It is a process through which the impure blood is taken out of the body.
Other than healing specific diseases, Panchakarma also has other benefits, such as
- Balancing your complete body system
- Increasing your physical and mental capabilities
- Increasing your energy level
- Also improves your skin complexion and helps to lose excess weight.
- Improves the condition of your joints and increases flexibility.
While undergoing the panchakarma treatment, it is expected that the person will maintain a specific diet also. Your diet must include plenty of water, fruits, vegetables, light food and herbal tea. You should strictly avoid caffeine. Panchakarma is a very effective treatment and at the same time, is harmless.
Aloe vera is one of the most popular medicinal plants that have been in use for thousands of years. It is particularly famous for the treatment of skin injuries although it offers a host of health benefits. This short stemmed shiny plant stores moisture in its leaves and is widely used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries. The gel within the aloe vera stem contains bioactive compounds found in plants such as vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids.
Some of the notable health benefits of Aloe Vera include the following,
- It contains antibacterial and antioxidant properties: Aloe Vera is known to contain the most beneficial antioxidants called as polyphenols. These polyphenols, as well as other similar compounds found on aloe vera, can prevent the growth of bacterial infections in human beings.
- Helps in healing cuts and burns: Aloe Vera can also be used as a topical medicine by applying the gel on the skin. It has been used since ancient times for the treatment of sores, cuts and burns which also includes sunburns. Aloe Vera is the first FDA approved ointment that got the status of an effective over-the-counter medication in the year 1959. It can, therefore, be used in first and even second degree burns.
- Prevents dental plaque: Tooth decay, as well as gum diseases, affect almost all individuals over the world. One of the best ways to steer clear of the oral infections is to prevent plaque buildup which is the bacterial biofilms on the teeth. The aloe vera mouthwash is as effective as chlorhexidine solutions in reducing the problems of dental plaque by killing the harmful yeast called Candida albicans and bacterium named Streptococcus mutans.
- Aids in the treatment of canker sores: Most people have experienced mouth ulcers or canker sores at least once in their lifetime. It mostly affects the area underneath the lip or inside the mouth and can be very painful at times. Several studies show that aloe vera gel helps in accelerating the healing process of canker sores.
- Reduces constipation: The latex of aloe vera has been found beneficial in the treatment of constipation. The latex is the sticky yellow residue underneath the leaf skin and contains aloin and barbaloin which offers effective latex effect.
- Prevent formation of wrinkles: Topical aloe vera gel assists in slowing down the ageing process with regular usage. Using aloe vera gel regularly helps in boosting the production of collagen and improves skin elasticity within three months of regular usage.
- Lowers down blood sugar levels: There was a time when aloe vera was used as a conventional remedy for diabetes. Aloe vera helps in enhancing insulin sensitivity as well as managing blood sugar levels. It has been used in numerous animals and humans affected with type 2 diabetes and the results are impressive enough to regard it as an alternative treatment option.
Along with these benefits, aloe vera juice is regarded as a sustainable way of weight management which has made it a well-favoured choice of overweight people all over the world.
Hello All, I am 25 year, I got married 5 month before and would like to know about the precaution. We both are planning to take Precaution as we are not ready for child now. I want to know about DEPO PROVERA INJECTION. Is it good to take injection precaution method or I should go for any other option? Is there any side effect to use this precaution or we should go for regular pill?
I am blessed with a baby boy on Friday morning 15.4. 2016. It's normal delivery (episiotomy delivery. It's very pain. If any future problem in episiotomy delivery can you tel me. And how to cure this pain.
When we think of a light evening snack, we often think of a packet of fried chips or Kurkure. However, it is time to think of something healthier, as we are already aware of the ill effects of these snacks all around us. This is where snacks like fox nuts are gaining popularity. Grown in the wetlands of Asian countries, they are also known as phool makhana (because of their flowery appearance) and lotus seeds.
They are a great snack and have multiple benefits. Read on to know about this wonderful, economical, tasty, and healthy dish.
- They are low in calories, fat, and sodium. They are therefore the perfect in-between-meal snack. They also make you feel full, so further cravings for binge eating are reduced
- Their low sodium and high potassium and magnesium content makes them very useful for people with high blood pressure
- The high calcium content is good for bone and teeth health
- Their sugar content is low, and so are highly useful for diabetics, who have the urge to eat at short intervals
- The fox nuts have astringent properties and are useful for kidney ailments
- People looking for weight loss should try makhana, as they are very low in calories but can fill the stomach. This helps control hunger pangs and intake of high-calorie foods
- It is rich in fiber and so can be used in weight loss as well as for digestion problems like constipation
- Fox nuts are rich in antioxidants and therefore useful in fighting ageing and chronic inflammation and stress in the body
- In both men and women, makhana is believed to improve fertility rates. The sperm quality and quantity is believed to improve when makhana is consumed
- Given its multiple benefits, especially calcium and iron, pregnant women are given makhana. It also helps prevent hypertension and diabetes in the pregnant mother
- Fox nuts are believed to help get rid of insomnia
- If addiction to coffee is your problem, try some fox nuts to get rid of the addiction
Methods of use:
- The seeds are actually tasteless and so whether it is salt or sweet, they take on the added taste
- Roast the seeds with a little ghee on a light flame. Sprinkle salt, and the yummy snack is good to go
- Other spices like cinnamon or oregano can be added to suit one’s taste
- They can also be used in sweet dishes like kheer and other desserts
If you are looking for a super snack that is highly healthy, economical, and has little hazards on your health, grab a bowl of fox nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
While doing sex with sex worker we don't is she having decease are not but we sex with her without condom is there any problem or not and sex with her back without condom while she has aids is there any problem or not.
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful, but exhausting times of a woman's life. There are quite a few precautions you need to take and quite a few factors you need to consider before doing anything. Take for example, working during pregnancy. Working while you're pregnant can be challenging, but if you keep these do's and don'ts in mind, it can become an easy task.
Do: Get Adequate Rest
The first few weeks of pregnancy can take a toll on your body. If your sleep schedule is off, you need to fix it and sleep for the usual 8-9 hours a day. If you undertake a lot of physically strenuous work or even if have a desk job, you need to take a break as it can get very taxing for you. To avoid work-related exhaustion and stress, take frequent breaks to give your body the rest it requires. Speak to a doctor or trainer for simple stretches that will help you alleviate stress on your joints and keep you muscles relaxed.
Do: Be Smart About Your Work
Jobs that require heavy lifting must be avoided at all costs as they can give rise to severe complications during pregnancy. When you're pregnant, you should also avoid work that regularly exposes you to radiation, harmful chemicals, lead and X-rays. Ask your supervisor to shift the sort of work you are doing as often it's illegal to continue working in conditions that actively harm your pregnancy.
Do: Take Multivitamins and Necessary Supplements
Work often doesn't leave you with enough time to take good care of yourself. You may end up skipping meals due to a hectic work schedule, which can lead to vitamin and mineral deficiencies. To keep the worst effects of this kind of a lifestyle at bay, make sure to take your multivitamins and supplements religiously and regularly.
Do: Be Super Hygienic
It is extremely important to maintain high standards of personal hygiene and sanitation during your pregnancy. This becomes even more important if you work in an environment that exposes you to infectious diseases, raw meats and children. Keep a hand sanitizer with you at all times, and make sure you don't ingest anything that has come into contact with contagions.
Don't: Go for Long Stretches Without Eating
Keeping your stomach empty during pregnancy can have a lot of unwanted effects ranging from bloating, acidity and gas to nausea and vomiting. Have a light breakfast and keep snacking on small portions of nutritious food throughout the day. Also, ensure that you maintain optimum fluid intake. The regular 8-10 glasses of water a day is a must.
Don't: Be Stressed
Stress during pregnancy can have damaging effects on you and your baby's health, severely affecting the physical and mental development of your unborn child. Avoid taking on extra work for the duration of your pregnancy. Lighten your workload as much as you can and make sure to take meditation and baby-safe yoga classes to keep your stress in check.
As long as you take these simple precautions, you can continue to work throughout your pregnancy. So, remember to follow these guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy experience for both you and your baby.
The pregnancy maturity date of my son's wife according to apollo hospital lady doctor is around 26th July & everything was normal as we had decided for a NORMAL DELIVERY. But during last check-up scan on 25th June the attending lady doctor informs that water level has reduced & suggested a cesarian delivery on 30th June, as she will be on vacation since till 9th July. The old experienced ladies of our family say reduction in water level is not so alarming that cesarian operation & premature delivery is necessary. We assume a foulplay by the lady doctor as three times higher than normal delivery charges we have to pay. We request you to advise us in this matter.
Is the side effect caused by I pill or not my Question is this should I will get pregnant. On my face and chin some hair growth are seen. How to get rid of that unwanted hair. Is my period will regular or not I'm suffering always my any body parts become numb. It takes time to settle down. I feel always low can't stand for long. Should I start loosing my weight or not? I'm not getting my periods without medicine and pills when I take pills doctors pescribstion then only I get my periods. Otherwise it won't come for 9 to 10 months. What should I do I" m tensed too much please suggest me some medicine exercise etc I want to consult with my partner. Thanks & regards, Pm.
Your teeth may be hurting your sex life without you even knowing it. A new preliminary study from Taiwan suggests there is a link between a deflated penis and poor dental hygiene. The study found that men with erectile dysfunction were 79% more likely to also have chronic periodontal disease (CPD).
If you aren?t familiar with CPD it is an infection of the gums. The gums pull away from the teeth, creating deep pockets that carry tons of bacteria, eventually spreading to the bone.
MUST READ: 5 Foods That Increase Sperm Count
The gum disease causes chronic inflammation which can ultimately damage the endothelial cells, which form the lining on all of the blood vessels, including those in the penis. Damaged endothelial cells can result in impartial blood flow, resulting in a not so satisfying night in the sack.
Urologist Larry Lipshultz, M.D. Said in Men?s Health, ?Because the blood vessels to the penis are about 25 percent the size of the ones to the coronaries, ED can often serve as an early warning sign for heart problems and vascular disease.?
Thankfully, if CPD is caught in its early stages, it can be addressed with a few deep cleanings from a dentist. Later discoveries may result in gum surgery, or even worse, tooth extraction. It?s very important that precautionary measures are taken ahead of time, by simply exercising good daily dental hygiene.
According to Sally J. Cram, consumer advisor for the American Dental Association, ?Most people who have the disease don?t feel pain until it is in the advanced stages so be sure to see your dentist if you experience red swollen gums, bleeding gums when brushing, bad breath, loose teeth, and receding gums.?
Regarding online consultation there are certain points which all should know and follow.
1) The description of the diseases should be complete in all respects, including any tests done and any medicines already taking. Just saying I have diabetes since 10 years and taking Metformin cannot help a discerning doctor a scientific advice.
2) Your place and name and mail id and phone number should be in the question. It is necessary at times to know where you stay to give a good advice. (For example if there the climate is warm or cold and many other factors)
3) It is necessary to keep in regular touch for some diseases like diabetes and hypertension. So make it a point to be in touch by asking private questions. And repeat the essential point of the previous question to give a continuing answer. All these are said with intention to give a scientifically correct answer and talk as if in a regular consultation about which I am very keen to.
4) For personalised attention and follow up ask privately and it is better to make online payment if you are asked to by the doctor. It involves his time and dedication to give you expert advice after studying your problem. Ask personally in case of doubts about any medical matter. Www.Lybrate.Com/drsajeev
If you are willing to accept me as your regular health care giver / doctor I can give you regular, prompt,
well studied and scientific answers for all your medical problems, which you ask me privately in this site. Sorry to say I will ask for a small payment for my efforts and intelligently studied answers. Regards. Www.Lybrate.Com/drsajeev
Ask privately. It is essential and useful to have a doctor answer your doubts online as it time spent in going to a clinic. Majority of diseases can be treated by online by consultation with an experienced doctor and does not need physical examination. You can use this site and ask me privately
Hi I am having pain in my left breast on the left side of it. When I touch it I feel a little pain. This problem is occurring in gap of some days. Is this normal or I need a check up.
Hi this is Bhavani I have a prob with periods from last 15 days I have little bit bleeding and recently I started yoga so my dout is can I do Kapalbathi method inches time continue or not.
I am 9 months pregnant and for 3 to 6 days. I have swelling in my vagina but tomorrow I saw some pimple like structure on my left inner thigh. I use mustard powder to control it n use powder. Because there is sweat. But I am afraid because I have already black inner thigh n now it increases due to pregnancy n these pimples. I have inches in these pimples. What I do. There is no much time in my delivery. Please suggest me some remedy for this. Which does not affected baby. N I have many stretch marks on butt n lower vaginal area. Suggest some for this also.
Ensure a mix of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts and dairy on a daily basis.
Promoting fruit and vegetables consumption is essential for good health both now and in the future. An easy way to remember this is to serve a fruit and vegetable at each meal and one at snack time. Having your child fill up on produce will keep them from snacking on high- calorie, but empty nutrient varieties of junk food.
It is hard to binge on fruits and vegetables as the fiber has a satiating effect; kids will stop when they feel full. With junk food, the salt and sugar present cause an addictive eating response whereby the child continues to eat and eat, never feeling satisfied.
But we live in a world empowered by media; and children, being the most susceptible part of our society, are heavily targeted by media. This brings us to a point where most of us give in to the demand for junk foods and as a result, nutrition suffers. While we may let our children and ourselves too indulge once in a while, eating healthy as a routine for the entire family would go a long way in establishing eating patterns for their life.
Sodium commonly found in salt is usually consumed in excess in our food savouries. A lot of sodium is found in packaged foods in the form of additives preservatives too.
High sodium intake can be reduced by avoiding foods like
Pickles and papads
Sauces, ketchup spreads
Salted butter and popcorn
Namkeens and chips
Salted canned fish and other foods
The increasing use of raw amla and lemon juice in food along with good intake of water is beneficial for people with high blood pressure.