Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JayashreeYour feedback matters!
Can you please tell me the mixture of argon oil, jojoba oil, sesame oil and olive oil available in one oil to grow mustache and beard growth.
Sometimes in my stomach pain at a particular part only it happens for 3 to 4 times. It doesn't pain at all parts of the stomach it pains at little left from the middle of abdominal.
I got the MRI done coz she was feeling giddiness and lot of head pain so the report comes this way can you explain about it small well defined cystic lesion measuring 7.2 * 5.9 mm in the region of left petrous temporal bone in the inferior aspect - likely benign lesion Can you please tell me the symptoms Is it serious or not. I am worried and I have doctors appointment in the starting week of november and I can't sit like that please help me with it.
Hello Dr. I am 34 year old married person and my weight is 68 height 5.3". My penis is not become hard if it's hard only 2-3 minute And discharge it very soon. My penis is very thin and small. When I was 16 then I started masturbation till now on bed. What can I do please suggest me any homeopathy medicine and how long it. Please tell me medicine name for increase my sexy time and it become hard and tell me how to increase size. Occasionally I drinking and smoking. Last 3 years thanks.
I am aged 70 heart patient having piles, I am taking nitrocontine, cardivas 6. 25, etc. Can I operate the pile ?
I am a boy my face is fair but it is loosing its whiteness. It is becoming dark day day. What is this happening to my skin.
I think I have symptoms of severe anaemia. But I don't know what type of this. And what to do I? I didn't consulting any doctor about this problem. I have this problem 2 years back from. I'm sleeping 12-16 hrs a day. And having lot of stress and dizziness, fatigue, rapid heartbeat, vision problem, headache etc. If I keep don't consult a doctor what it may leads to me.
I am 31 years male and I am facing this problem since many years but recently got married and this when I took it seriously. Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction no past Medical history or never did any medical test for same and never took any medicine for it. I am Vegetarian and I drink once in 2 weeks max and never smoke. Workout on daily basis weight training.
Good Morning Sir, My face shape is not good fat skin in face mota lagta h. I have many time chewing eat. what should I do my face shape is good and fit slim.
Hello Doctors, Mujhe mere underwear ki vjh SE pet me problem Hoti hai. Pet pr grip ban jati hai. Or private part tide hone ki vajah SE weak ho gya hai. Or shayad usi vajah SE penis growth nhi kar rha. Or sexual problems Hain. Kya ap mujhe underwear suggest kar sakte hai. Jisse private part free bhi rhe or koi nuksaan nhi ho.
Hello Doctors, I have 3 problems right now: 1. Lower back pain: I had a lower back spasm few months back and it was reduced (as told by therapist) but still the pain did not reduce 100 %. I feel pain in my lower back and buttock when I sit for long. I feel muscle tightness on my buttock muscle. When I sit, I feel I am sitting on something on my right buttock. 2. Knee Pain: I had an ligament problem 4 years back and again few months back I did jumping squats and that pain returned. I have mild pain when I stand for long time or walk for long. Sometimes I feel the muscles or ligament at knee are vibrating (One of the doctor said it is due to improper nutrition). Sometimes I feel right leg is taller than left. 3. Ankle & Feet pain: In November I had an ankle sprain and then doctor said to take rest but due to floods in Chennai I could not take proper rest. So I had the ankle pain for many days. Now the ankle pain reduced mostly but I have pain in feet when I stand or walk for more than 10 mins. I had been to physio therapy and doing stretches cum workout as prescribed by doctor. I have consulted 3 doctors and got X-Rays but everything is fine. All these ailments are on the right side. After using allopathic and exercises the pain and discomfort did not cure completely. Now 2 days back I have started homeopathy and continuing exercises. I will be grateful if any doctor could help help what I can do next. Thanks a lot in advance for your time.
I have hairs in my entire body except face. And I used to apply turmeric powder before 6 years ago and I have a doubt that it may be cause! Bcoz I heard that turmeric can badly affect the growth of hair. If so how can I get beard? Anyhow I want to get beard. I hope doctors can definitely help to find a solution for this.
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just followed for the sake of religious rituals but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands in for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body thereby maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking it. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When ones sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. When having food in this position then a person has to bend and eat as they might have to move up and down while eating. When this happens the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleeps can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minutes nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous praise, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby's ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching feet of elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.