Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayaram Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jayaram ReddyYour feedback matters!
My mother in law has 4 stones 2 in each kidney of size about 3 mm she want to remove that with out any laser treatment or operations is there any easy and effective way to get rid of stones at home itself please help.
Hello doctor, my frnd asked you a question yesterday for my problem of frequent urination. From december 2015 I consulted a doctor he made test of UTI and uc. In reports. There is. Under chemical examination PH is ALKALINE, ALBUMIN is (+) and sugar is nil. And under Microscopic examination. Pus cells were 8-10 and epithelial cells were 3-5. RBC nil. Crystals nil. Casts nil. Others YEAST CELLS (+). In urine examination. And in urine culture and sensitivity test result came out is. Growth of escherichia COLI > 10 is to power 3 ORGANISM / ml of URINE AFTER AEROBIC INCUBATION AT 37° C. It is found that m suffering from urin infection for which doctor gave me medicines in January. Then faced same problem in feb and now today again it is started from morning m feeling very frustrated have to go washroom again n again and I feel very much pain in vagina during urination. My periods are normal. And you answered her question that it is due to poor hygiene or transferred from male during sex. Dr. Actually m 19 year old girl and I never had sex in my life till date. But I mansburate sometimes. So it is due to mansburate or something else? Because m virgin n never had sex. Please explain me in brief so I can understand each and everything about my problem.
Hello my wife's period was started on 21 jan and stop in 25 jan 2018 on next day 26 jan morning to still she urinate dark red urine. Is it safe or natural? What are the causes?
I am 65 yes old male recently diagnosed with benign prostate hypertrophy. Are there any medicines in homeopathy for treating without surgery which can give good results.
I appeal to this type of patient that don't go for surgery, it can be removed by proper ayurvedic treatment.
If you go for surgery, re-occurrence chances are very high.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!