Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Jayanth ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, my mother is suffering from severe knee pain for both legs. Is there some laser treatment available to cure the same. She does not wish to go for knee replacement surgery and we want to get this sorted asap. Revert awaited Rgds Vijay.
I am 20 years old I'm unable to pass stools and I have fever only in nights and I'm feeling weakness n neck pain and some times my nose starts bleeding suddenly and there will be muscle Catch oftenly.
I am 58 yrs male, I have back ache above my left hip portion, particularly more pain when I lie down. Suggest a remedy.
I am 42 year age man I suffering from cerivical spondlies last 2 year have you any thing excerise or yoga you may suggested last 3 moth I have taken vigen india therapy centre for excersie what procetioun shold be taken I work on computer at least 5 hours a day.
I am having pain in my throat, back muscle pain, pain behind eyes, headache n feeling exhauster. Does I have dengue fever. I have been to doctor here near me, (government hospital) they give me some ciprofloxacin tablet, chloroquine tablet paracetamol n something like famotidi. N cetrizine. N written test for malaria. But I cant tested for that bcoz it was closed. So doctor I want to know that I am suffering from n what should I do. Thanks a lot.
I have developed hearing problem on account of Cervical Spondylitis (CS) My CS is on account of unbalanced Scooter driving for long period. How to ascertain if pressed Auditory nerves can be restored (by any surgery of Cervical area/neck?)I also have lumbar region pain (L5-S1) which is also on account of Scooter driving. I am male 66 yrs, Free from BP & Diabetes Vegetarian Vegetarian. I have no other health problems.
Is there any other alternative of skin traction my father hip bone dislocated please suggest except surgery.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I am 25 year boy. I have backach last 2 years. I take doctor advice but no effect. What should I do?
I am 74 years old, and having pain on left knee for the past one year, possibly due to bones getting too close at knee. Suggest treatment.
My mother is 75 years old and she she gets pain in her shoulders which moves towards her jaws when she climbs stairs her angiography reports ate normal lately her legs below the knees especially the calf muscles pain a lot she suffered a mild stroke a few days back she has thyroid hyper.
Mosquitoes, though tiny, can wreak havoc on the human health. Malaria and dengue were common enough, but now another disease doing the rounds is chikungunya. This is a viral disease that spreads by the bites of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. The disease lasts for 5 to 7 days and the catch is that there is no identified cure for the disease.
Symptoms of chikungunya are very non-indicative and include high temperature, rashes and multiple spots on the body, multiple joint pains, headaches, conjunctivitis and insomnia problem. The presence of joint pains associated with a high incidence of mosquito breeding is indicative of chikungunya. The fever usually subsides in a couple of days, but the other symptoms would persist for about a week.
Management of chikungunya includes a combination of prevention and treatment. Prevention is more important than treatment as it is easier done.
- To the maximum extent possible, avoid mosquito bites.
- Avoid using rain water-filled containers, potted plants that stagnate water and drinking bowls for domestic animals.
- Wear full-sleeved clothing when mosquito bites are likely to be higher.
- Use mosquito repellents in the forms of coils, creams, and mats
- Use mosquito nets where possible
- Prevent mosquito breeding by draining possible areas of water stagnation
Treatment: There is no specific allopathic remedy for the treatment of chikungunya. The prescribed medicines are only for symptomatic relief, and given the intense and prolonged joint pains, the patient ends up using a lot of pain killers. There are cases where the pains may persist for up to 6 months. This is where Ayurveda comes into the picture, as there are multiple effective remedies that have been proven effective over the ages.
- Massage your joints with a mixture of castor oil, drumstick, camphor, garlic, and coconut oil. This oil can be heated and stored in a glass jar for about 3 days. Warm this oil and use it for effective relief of the joint pains.
- A mixture of castor oil and cinnamon can also be used to massage the painful joints.
- A concoction of ajwain seeds, raisins or dry grapes, tulsi leaves, and neem leaves boiled in water is an effective remedy for the joint pains. This is to be used when it is warm after food and the residual ingredients chewed upon.
- A diet rich in fresh fruits, greens and vegetables is highly recommended.
- Drinking sufficient amounts of liquids (water, coconut water, lime juice, and buttermilk) to keep good hydration levels and recuperate from the illness.
- Ensure sufficient rest for the joints even after the initial fever has subsided.
Ayurveda has references to something called “sandhijwara” which is “fever of the joints”. Sandhijwara is very similar to chikungunya and these remedies used for this can be very useful in treating chikungunya. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I m suffering from back pain from last Three days and now having some pain in legs also please suggest me what to do.
I have a wrist fracture 7 months ago. I am 16 years old. It now diagnosed that I have growth plate injury in distal radius. What should I do.?
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
Treatment: The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Tips: Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.