Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayalakshmi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Am 37th week pregnant suffering from tight motion and pain at anal with swelling am using milk of magnesia but no use my due date of delivery is 1st may what to use to get relief from pain and swell and to get motion free.
Yoga is a great way to get rid of diseases and health conditions from heart problems to back pain, sciatica and depression. There exists a body of research suggesting that yoga is the best healing therapy for improving spine alignment and joint health. But on the flip side, research also suggests that yoga can’t cure cancers though it can help one deal with chemotherapy.
But you can certainly try yoga for these diseases and conditions
- Digestive disorders: There are a number of asanas and pranayamas like the child pose or bala asana and kapalbhati pranayama, which can alleviate indigestion, gas and flatulence. These also help in bowel movement. The Boat pose which is done by stretching your legs and arms straight out parallel in front of you and then raising legs so toes are above eye level is very good for stomach disorders and so is the downward dog pose.
- Back pain: More than 50 percent adults will face back pain due to a number of reasons in their lifetime. Simple stretching or yoga stretches can both help in the prevention of back pain. Tadasana is very good for aligning the vertebral column and getting rid of back pain. Surya namaskar stretches are very helpful too. You can also try Jatara Parivartanasana, Upavista Konasana or forward bends, Paschimottanasana or seated forward bend and Bhujangasana or cobra pose for back pain.
- Heart disease: Bhujangasana or cobra pose stretches the chest, massaging organs inside, including heart, and allowing more blood flow to it, thus stimulating and strengthening heart muscle. Kapalbhati pranayama is also very good for the heart since it increases the absorption of oxygen in the blood. Yoga is proven to be an excellent heart risk improvement practice according to current research too.
- Depression: Anulom vilom pranayama is extremely effective in tackling anxiety and depression. It slows down breathing and is effective against hypertension too when done regularly over a long time. The deep breathing done while doing this pranayama helps slow heart rate and allows the lungs to absorb more oxygen.
- Diabetes: Surya namaskar or the twelve sun salutation poses help control diabetes as it promotes the production of insulin. The corpse pose is good too.
- Headaches: Migraines and headaches are common problems that can be handled using yoga. Poses like Sirsasana that increase the flow of oxygen to the brain can alleviate migraines easily.
- Thyroid disorders: Yoga asanas like shoulder stand, inverted pose, plough pose and the fish pose all help in making the thyroid gland work optimally again. The cobra pose and Ujjayi pranayama also work wonders by re-balancing metabolism and working on the throat reflex pathways to cure thyroid imbalance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Today we will be discussing the topic of Ayurveda for wellness. We repeatedly discuss how “Prevention is better than Cure”.
But What exactly is Prevention? Very few of us are aware of that. Nowadays It has become a fashion to do preventive health check-ups through blood tests and other parameters. But a few blood tests and these parameters can not complete your preventive care. It may give an idea of your pathological condition but it may not give a complete idea of your physiological and mental health. Our 5000 years old ancient science gives an idea of preventive care.
Ayurveda, literally, means Life Science; ‘Ayur’ meaning Life and ‘Veda’ means Science. It gives a detailed idea on how to do things and spend your life on a day to day basis. There is a popular saying in Ayurveda that goes like “Swasthasya se Swasthya Rakshanam, Aturasya vikar prashamanamcha”. It means to take care of the healthy individual and also to take care of the diseased person by all preventive measures as is the aim of Ayurveda. How diseases are formed or how disturbances in health occur is also described in the ancient text in a beautiful manner. Ayurveda says that in a particular condition or at a particular time if a person is doing things in a proportionate or disproportionate manner then that is responsible for the wellness or illness. To get good health or wellness, we need to follow this principle.
We are mostly living in a 9-6 time for our daily routine. If we follow our daily routines in a proportionate manner, for example, intake of healthy food, regular exercise or yoga, follow proper sleep schedule, and if we spare time for family and social well being, then we can definitely achieve the health goal and can get supreme health. This may not happen due to sedentary lifestyles. We do not follow a proper diet, no proper sleep hours, no proper time devoted to regular exercise and yoga, resulting in individuals suffering from health problems at an early age. As early as twenty to twenty-five, many individuals are suffering from health problems. For examples, several young girls are having period issues and many young boys have joint pains or general weakness problem at a young age due to the sedentary lifestyle.
How to get rid of these problems and how to stay healthy by taking preventive measures?
Wellness is a lifelong path and is different for different persons and individuals. Ayurveda helps you to achieve your wellness journey through its basic principles. One cannot achieve the health goals without doing the detoxification because the toxics are responsible for the disease or illness. For detoxification, the Ayurveda Panchakarma procedure will support you in recovering from the illness, for getting relaxation from stress, and for getting rejuvenation from weakness. The Panchakarma, as the name suggests, is the process of five procedures which is the detoxification process in Ayurveda. As our body is formed by “Panch Mahabhutas” and “Tri Doshas”, Panchakarma procedure also works on the same principle. Panchakarma include the five main procedures and there are some sub processes.
- First procedure is the ‘Vamana Karma’, the scientific MSS process for tougher disorders or detoxification from the cougher disorder.
- Second is the ‘Virechana’ process, which is the scientific purgation process for the aggravated pitas disorder and the detoxification process for the ‘pitah doshas’.
- The third one is ‘Basti’ process which is the enema by the medicated oil or decoction. It is the detoxification process for the Vata Doshas.
- Other Panchkarmas are the Rakt Mokshana and Nase, and also includes Netre Darpan, Shirodhara, Sanik Basti which also helps to achieve our wellness goals.
One can achieve wellness by doing following these procedures regularly or as per the advise of the Ayurveda physician. One can do this at any authentic Ayurveda centre or at our centres as well.