Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaya Krishna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Dcter I am 19 year old my height is 5.5 I wnt to grown up more. Becoz I want to go Indian army n I want my height around 5.8 ya 5.9 plezz can you tell me some idea or any food to growth up fast. My question is in which year our height will block? Plezz help me. Plezz.
I have some disorder in digestion. It started 3 months before. Whatever I eat I can not digest properly. Kindly help me out.
there is a problem of hair fall from last two year . it get fall during oiling and shampoo. so suggest me a solution for this.
I am a 24 years old male guy with continuous hair fall problem. I have tried livon hair gain tonic and normal oiling as well but it's not working. Can you please provide me with some good remedy to get back my old good hair volume and reduce hair fall?
Hello Dr. I am drinking warm water with mix honey. Is it good for me. Iska koie side effect toh nahi hoga N aaa meri body par.
I was regularly doing jogging/brisk walk of 6-8 KM every day. Three years back in January 2015 pain started in my both knees. I consulted an orthopedic, he told me that pain is because of excess strain on your knees & he gave me some pain killer & told me to stop jogging/brisk walk immediately & take rest for 3 months. I did as he told but there was no improvement. Then I visited another orthopedic, he also said the same thing. Now its more than 3 years & I am not doing jogging/brisk walk or any other physical activities. But still, my knees are paining. Some days back I had gone for MRI of both knees to know the actual problem. When I showed the report to the doctor he recommended me laparoscopic surgery. The problem found in left knee was: IMPRESSION: Early degenerative changes as focal chondromalacia femur, tiny osteophyte, a gynaecologist change posterior to the knee joint. Sprain anterior cruciate ligament Borderline patella alta Minimal joint effusion Degenerative medial meniscus. The problem found in Right Knee was: IMPRESSION: Early degenerative changes as tiny osteophyte and reduced joint space. Degenerative medial meniscus. Borderline patella alta. Now my questions are. 1 Can this problem solve with medicine or I have to go for surgery? 2 If the only solution is laparoscopic surgery Can all the problems cure by surgery? 3 My knees will become 100% perfect after this surgery & can I again start jogging /brisk walk after surgery? 4 What are the side effects of surgery? 5 For how long I have to be admitted to hospital & post surgery how long I have to take rest? Thanks.
Which is the best and good homeopathic cream similar like good properties of cream of skin lite cream?
We often wander around, spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple Cider Vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and in turn increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not much calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which causes the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens Teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth, thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast-causing dandruff to grow. Mix a cup of vinegar in equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most researches are carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable when it comes to humans, some Japanese studies show that half an ounce of this vinegar each day resulted in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure.type diabetes