Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya ChatiYour feedback matters!
I am 48 years old. Had mastectomy in 2007 t1n1mo right breast. Had chemotherapy 6 cycles and 5 years of tamoxifen. A recent breast ultrasound shows some simple cysts in the left breast. What does it indicate? is there any chance of these cysts turning malignant please Advice.
Satvik Food- The food items which increases the energy, purifies the mind, freshens the mind, produces cheerfulness, provides serenity and mental clarity and becomes the breeding place of positive thoughts. Love, Peace, Compassion of mind are the end products of satvik foods. Sattvic food is highly conducive to good health
Rajasik Food- The food items which create aggression, competition, action, sensuality, sexuality, greed, jealousy, anger, delusion, fantasies, egotism and irreligious feelings.
Tamsik Food- The foods which brings about stagnation leading to degeneration of people’s health are Tamsik foods. The increase dark and negative thoughts, confusion, delirium, and sluggishnesss of mind. Lack of concentration, memory loss, decreased grasping power is most commonly found in people prone to eating tamsik foods.
I gave birth to a baby girl on 20. 07.2017. Now she had 3 months. Can I ride bike today onwards. Please give me suggestions in this matter. My delivery is C-section with tubal ligation.
Hi, I want to marry brother in law with same blood group he is my blood relative will there be any problems to children.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and then within 2 hours I gave her ipill. After 5 days she had her periods but after then she has missed her periods for 2 months. Is she pregnant?
I ma 25 yrs old I had done my surgical abortion dt 26.06. 15, then I had my period after abortion on dated 24.07. 15 but now still second period yet not come pls help me when my second period will come.
Me and my gf had sex on 5th day of period. She had her last menstruation cycle on 16 january and before that she had her cycle on 17 january. The sex we had on 21 january was unprotected. And also till date she do not have any signs of pregnancy like vomiting and fainting. So is there any chance of getting pregnant? And if yes, what we can do to avoid pregnancy?
I had sex with a girl two days back. Now I am not sure whether sperms went into her vagina or not. I can't give her ipill as of now. But I am afraid what if she gets pregnant? is there any tablet to stop pregnancy after 2 or 3 months? please suggest me.
Do any kind of lump in a breast ultimately become cancer. What measure should be taken to prevent breast cancer? Do breast cancer affect heart function?
I always get my period around 23rd or 24th,I took i-pill on 3rd but there was no bleeding as I read about side effects then I took another pill on 16th and I bleed on 20th,now I'm worried what actually is happening with me?please help,I am so worried
I am 26 years old married man. Would like to ask when would I do sex with my wife without using condom? When I will be safe? Give me detail about it.
My sister is 21 years old. From last one week she is suffering from severe stomach ache on left side. Nd have Breast pain. And complaining white vaginal discharge. What could be the reason and treatment.
My periods is now 40 days. I am taking meprate 10 mg twice a day for 5 days but now 4 days gone when it is finish but period not come please suggest the medicine for period and I am try to conceive from last 5 months but pregnancy test is negative from when I am trying to conceive periods are irregular. All tests are normal. My pelvis and uterus ultrasound is normal. please suggest me medicine by which period is come in 2 days.
I'm having low bleeding periods since last 6 months. What can be possible reason for that. Can it be due to smoking? Or some other reasons? Pls revert.
Black pepper is one of the oldest spices known to mankind. It is found in abundant quantities in the Southern states of Kerala. Its medicinal qualities can successfully counter disorders such as indigestion, pyorrhea, cough, dental problems and cardiovascular diseases. Black pepper is extensively used for food preservation owing to its antibacterial properties. Being rich in fiber, vitamin C, manganese, vitamin K, it acts as a great anti-inflammatory agent as well.
Here are some of the well-known benefits of black pepper:
- Beneficial for stomach: Black pepper enhances the secretion of HCL i.e. hydrochloric acid in the stomach which in turn facilitates digestion. This ensures proper digestion and keeps away diseases such as colic and diarrhea. Pepper enhances urination and sweating which in turn ensures that external toxin has a safe way out. It also has the capability to limit gas formation within the body.
- Weight Loss: Black Pepper’s outer layer helps in breaking fat cells. Also, foods that are made with pepper are an effective way to shed weight. Once the fat cells are broken down, the body uses it as a component of enzymatic reactions. The excess fats are eradicated from the body. Black pepper can be used in curries or consumed daily in the morning along with hot water to fetch rich benefits.
- Skin Health: Pepper is a very good agent in curing skin diseases such as vitiligo. The latter is a condition where patches of skin lose the normal pigmentation and become white. Recent studies have shown that pepper combined with UV therapy is a better alternative compared to chemical-heavy treatments. Furthermore, black pepper can successfully prevent skin cancer.
- Respiratory Relief: Pepper is known to be extremely effective when it comes to cough and cold. It is known to be a great agent for nasal congestion and sinusitis. The expectorant property of the black pepper is known to attack the phlegm and mucus and give instant relief. The fact that it is a natural irritant, helps the mucus to get out of the body through the nostrils. This helps the body to heal quickly.
- Peptic ulcer and whooping cough: Quite a few studies have shown that black pepper is beneficial for patients suffering from peptic ulcer and gastric mucosal. The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties also help to treat respiratory diseases such as asthma and persistent cough.
- Anti-oxidant properties: The anti-oxidant properties of black pepper help to counter the effects of the free radicals, helps in fighting cardiovascular diseases successfully and counter life-threatening diseases such as cancer. Furthermore, it can help the body fight premature ageing conditions such as macular degeneration, spots, wrinkles etc. Studies have also proved that black pepper enhances memory and impair memory loss.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!