Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Janardhan Reddy GYour feedback matters!
A well experience Dr. with positive attitude who listens patient's problem carefully and prescribes medicines accordingly. He has given full assurance to cure R. A.
Hello sir I am 25 years old man , I am little obese 2 years back , so I tried dieting with intense workout my weight reduced but the fat around my waist ,thighs and butt is not yet reduced . Please give me advice to reduce overall fat in my body.
Lost my total body, face, scalp hair. I consulted a homoeopath. He said that it is alopecia universal. Please help me regaining my hair.
I am preparing for competitive exams after my graduation. In my first attempt I cleared exam but I can not get in to job after interview due to cutoff marks. Then I tried it next time but am not get good marks. After put all my hard work, its not happen again. I feel then very depressed. Now also I am preparing but not in the same confidence. I feel I am very careless and not taking it seriously. This stress makes me very lazy and more over am not having confidence as I have before. And I star t think that I am useless etc. If there any doctor give me advice for me to prepare very focus and to achieve my target? I try to be focus but later I am very lazy then distracted to my routine works. Pls help me.
Meri beti 22 month ki h, wo birth time s hi use bht sardi hoti h, kuch din tik uske bad fir sardi ho jati h so please koi medicine advise kigiye or wo roti h to bht Jada ankhe malti h kisse plk p redise ho jata h to iska b koi treatment btaiye.
I am losing my hair so quickly. I have tried all treatments but still unable to regain them. Please advise since am still 27 old.
Sir I was married before six months before so me nd my partner sex life is so good but now before one she is not quickly release when we sex together so she is not release after 10 mins or 20 mins. She release after 1 hour or 1 30 mins so what is the problem.
I am 39 and have severe headache due to gas and migraine. The moment I move out of house my head starts paining.
I am 63 years old lady. I regular do yoga and cycling by laying for almost 10mins taking break continuously after 30 times. Very often I do jogging for 10 mints through by standing on mat. Now for 10days for sickness all exercise is postbond. O I walk 6 days in a week for 45 mints. Walking is going still now. For 2 days I feel my feet from west to foot, even muscles are attacked a bad pain, that I cant bent, even walking is very painful. So I take painkiller for remove. But I know this isn't a permanent solution. For this I want your help. Please advice me, what to do.
Hii, I just want some tips how to reduce weight! Should I reduce my diet? Or Increase my exercise? Or do both?
I have an old filling in one of my teeth which hurts sometimes only while chewing food. Is it something to be concerned about?
My wife is 10 weeks pregnant. Her tsh count is 5. 56 doc gave her thyroxine 25 mg once daily. Is this dosage enough?
I am 20 year boys I have pimple problem and his marks on my face many tblt I has use but no effect of this so what I do.
I am having congested nose from 3-4 days And running nose & coughing. And Whenever I try to study I always get little bit of headache. What should I do?
I am 32 years old now but getting white hairs frequently. Especially in the side part above ears. Kindly predict a reason and prescribe something to avoid it.
Do running or any other outer exercises improves pelvic floor muscle? Or only kegel exercises helps in that?
Dr. Is it good to eat egg for breakfast, since I'm diabetic, heart problem, & have a cholesterol what is the best food for me, for breakfast.
Im suffering from headache for few weeks what should I do please give a solution to end this headache problem.
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation argon or carbon dioxide lasers may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones.
Apart from these forms of treatment, there are also a number of home remedies for this condition. Some of these home remedies are:
- Rubbing a freshly sliced or the juice of a grated potato on the skin
- Applying a combination of cucumber and lemon juice on the skin
- A grated papaya face mask
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and then skin them and puree with the milk. Apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- A mask of guava and banana pulp
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.