Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Janardhan Reddy G
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Janardhan Reddy GYour feedback matters!
A well experience Dr. with positive attitude who listens patient's problem carefully and prescribes medicines accordingly. He has given full assurance to cure R. A.
At DR JITENDRAS CLINIC, our main priorities are your quality, honesty, professional and results. We provide a state-of-the-art laser treatment which is approved by FDA for its totally safe treatment procedures. It is the world’s most advanced treatment for effective removal of unwanted hair.
- We also offers free maintenance sessions to customers going in for Laser treatment.
- Get up 95% Hair Reduction
- Specially executed by Doctors
- Long Lasting
Who are the best candidates for Laser Hair Reduction?
Because the laser’s light energy is absorbed by the pigment melanin in the skin, people with greater contrast respond best. So individuals with dark hair and light coloured skin get maximum results.
That’s why one should avoid tanning before and after the treatment for best results.
However, new laser technology has made it possible for other people (including dark complexion) to get signific
What areas can be treated with laser? How much does Laser Hair Reduction cost?
The cost varies depending on the area treated. The larger the area, the greater the cost. However, your total investment in laser hair reduction ends up being significantly less than many other cosmetic alternatives.
There is evidence that laser treatment can have some very long lasting results, probably more so than any other.
Does Laser Hair Reduction Hurt?
Not really. As compared to the pain from waxing or electrolysis most patients say their laser treatment was relatively pain-free. Many patients describe the treatment as tingling or a slight snapping sensation.
Usually, the majority of patients can easily tolerate this sensation without any type of anesthetics. However you may elect to use a topical numbing cream before your procedure.
How does laser hair reduction work?
- Most hair is permanently removed. Laser energy is selectively absorbed by the melanin in the hair follicle and converted to heat, diffusing to and injuring stem cells in bulb and bulge.
- Regrowth is finer and lighter than before.
- The principle of hair reduction is:
- Selective Photothermolysis
- Selective -Discriminative
- Photo -Light
- Thermo – Heat
- Lysis -Damage
The laser can only disable actively growing hair during your treatment. And because hair growth occurs in cycles, only a certain amount of hair follicles are growing at any given time. The number of treatments you may require for optimal long-term benefits depends on the area you wish to have treated, the hair density and your hair’s growth cycle.
How far apart in time should laser hair removal treatments be given?
Because the hair removal laser is only effective on actively growing hair follicles, treatments should be spaced apart so that the hair follicles in the area have time to begin growing again. If the treatment is given too soon, that particular treatment episode will not be effective. The answer is dependent upon several factors. But, for the bulk of cases, we suggest about 4-6 weeks between treatments.
What complications and risks are possible with laser hair reduction?
Lasers have been carefully tested for their safety. Occasionally blisters can develop, and very rarely, scarring or infection.Also there is a possibility of hypo or hyper pigmentation (if this does occur most changes in skin color will fade away over time) But these same effects can also occur with electrolysis and even shaving or waxing.
What do I need to do before Laser Hair Removal treatment?
Tanning should be avoided. Also, you should leave slight stubble for laser hair removal to be effective.
Therefore, you should not shave the areas to be treated for about 3 days prior to your treatment.
Also, avoid waxing, tweezing, or bleaching those areas several weeks before laser treatment.
What is the downtime?
- After your treatment, you can return to your normal activities immediately. The use of sun screen is recommended on any treated areas exposed to the sun, and sun exposure should be minimized before and after laser hair removal treatment.
- After laser treatment, there is usually some pinkness or redness in the treated area which goes away after a short time.
- There are no open wounds, bandages, or anything like that. Most patients leave the office feeling that they look.
What are diode lasers?
An extremely high-powered (2900 W) diode laser (Light Sheer) has been approved by the FDA for permanent hair reduction.
Long-term results suggest that the pulsed, 800-nm diode laser is very effective for removal of dark, terminal hair.
Permanent hair reduction can be obtained in 89 % of patients. This laser operates at 800 nm, has pulse widths of 5-400 milliseconds, a 12 X 12-mm spot, a 2-Hz repetition rate, a fluence of 10-60 J/cm2.
Are lasers safe?
The wavelengths of all three modalities are within parts of the visible and the near infrared portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. They are longer than dangerous X-ray wavelengths, yet shorter than microwaves which can overheat the tissue.
The technologies are designed to cause selective heating of lesions, but are safe for the surrounding tissues.
To prevent injury to the eyes, all laser and light systems are shipped with wavelength specific safety eyewear.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen which creates a smooth and supple look, and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin. Here are a few methods currently in use.
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxlyapatite, and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectibles can be used on the face as well as the hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring for particularly sensitive skin.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Advice me some medicine or remedy for acidity as I have major issue of that, like I get headache and sometimes vomiting.
I am suffering from throat infection (dry cough) for the last 4 weeks and I have throat pain. Can you suggest what should be done?
In my backside some time its pain so much. I am taking medicine but it is still not working it is paining again.
Dear sir, if a person has a low blood pressure without experiencing any symptoms like dizziness, fainting etc. There is no problem. But if the same person takes stress, or anxiety or depression, can he get affected by cardiac arrest, heart problem, diabetes or dangerous health issue?
Lybrate | Dr. Tanvi Pal speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY