Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Janardhan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JanardhanYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male. I feel that I am suffering from hypogonadism. I have symptoms like lack of facial and body hairs, voice not deepened, small penis low bone and muscle mass. How to treat this. I mean what is the treatment procedure. While searching in Google I found it is treated through testosterone replacement therapy. But somebody saying that hormone replacement therapy is dangerous. Please explain me doctors. And shall I consult a sexologist regarding this. And one more doubt I found in Google that hypogonadism delays puberty. My age 22 now. What is maximum age of puberty.
Sir/madam, . I want to tell you that there is unbearable pain in my head and fever from last 2 days. I thought it is just tiredness but tommorow after smoking pain starts again sir I want to tell you that I lost 2 kg of weight too so can you please tell me that there is any possibilities of serious issue or it is just tiredness. I want to add that I am a sportsman. So please sir/madam guide me on this issue. And tell me any cure for that.
Hi, I am 36 years old F, got all my blood tests done, and found out the HB is low ard 8, Vit B12 is also low just 65, and so was Vit D, I hv severe period flow once in 3 months which lasts up to 4- 6 wk. Which is the main cause of low HB. I do hv PCOD n thyroid (125 mg dose) too. Please guide.
I have bad smell from mouth from last 5 years. I got rid from two cavities 2 years back and these cavities had been for 1-2 years in my mouth. I had one of these cavity-tooth root canaled with a ceramic cap and after 7 days I found a black line at the bottom of it. I have some stains on my teeth. I went to the dentist for bad smell but he said that everything was ok. But from last year I experience that everyone covers their noses when I go near them no matter whether I speak or not. I doubt that bad smell is coming from my nose also. I went to ENT doctor but he also said that all was ok. What should I do now.
My father had meningitis over a year. Currently taking eptoin 2qty daily. Recently had head ache and doctor had prescribed citizac 2qty. But no improvement. Any suggestions.
I am 23 years old girl. I am suffering from mild psoriasis. It is hereditary. How should I treat it? Please I need help.
What types foods are used in this hot weather please suggest food and fruit and drinks in the weather?
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.