Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JanardhanYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am suffering from early discharge since long time. Now a days my erection is also not upto. In-between intercourse, my penis not erects. Initially its erects. Please suggest. I am not alcohol addiction. Rarely I take small quantity. Never smoked, never used tobacco. Thanks.
Sexual problems are very common in men and women. There are various reasons because of which sex may not be as pleasing as it can be. The reasons for this could range from the emotional connect that is shared with the person to actual physical issues which stop you from performing. Read on to know the 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: When the male cannot attain and/or sustain an erection to allow for a good intercourse, it is termed as impotence. This is one of the most common problems, and it could be due to strained relationships, performance anxiety, smoking, diabetes, hormonal problems, etc. Most often, it is psychological and easy to cure.
- Reduced libido: A man not being “in the mood” may be something hard to associate with, but many a time, it happens. This is largely due to psychological causes, and if the partners don’t strike a chord, that could be the reason too. Other reasons could be hormonal imbalance, high blood pressure, etc.
- Ejaculation issues: There could be disorders which could be due to ejaculation that is premature, inhibited, or retrograde. These lead to improper release of sperms, either premature or delayed or back into the bladder. The underlying problem usually is easily identified by the doctor and is treatable.
- In all of these, admitting the problem is the first and most effective step towards treatment.
- In addition to counseling, which usually involves the partner, hormones may be needed in some.
- Quitting smoking, beginning exercise, blood sugar and pressure control, etc. are also required.
- In very rare cases, vacuum devices and penile implants may be required.
- Dyspareunia: The most common sexual problem in females is painful sex, which makes it difficult for the couple. This could be due to vaginal dryness, UTIs, pelvic area infections, etc. This is one of the main reason for reduced libido. Topical lubricants are often useful, in addition to counseling to allay fears and improve overall relationship.
- Reduced libido: This is very common in women, and could be due to relationship issues, painful sex, hormonal imbalance, etc. This is also possible due to the multiple roles that a woman plays, so much so that she never has time to think about it.
- Anorgasmia: Women have more difficulty in achieving orgasm, which is also more psychological and often a combination of sex education and counseling helps.
- Includes combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and sex education.
- Vaginal dryness is improved using lubricants
- Supplement hormones are very useful.
- Sex counseling also involving the partner
- Infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract need to be treated with medications.
I am 24 years old and a pcod patient I am having brown vaginal discharge from past 2 days . What does this indicates?
I have fungal infection in my lower section beside my penis portion. What should I do to get rid of this.
I suffering from fever. And I am loosing my weight. What precautions I should take to over come this.
Hi, I am 29 year old, My sexual stamina is not lasting for more than 5-10 seconds, How should I deal with this. I am getting demotivated a lot with this and I think might have negative impact from my partner. Kindly suggest a way out from this.
My brother have hepatitis B ,but is in non reactive stage. I used his trimmer, does the trimmer cause hepatitis B ?is it safe to use common trimmer or razor?
I am suffering from cold and mucus from 5 months. When I head down then mucus is come. What can I do to resolve this problem.
I feel sleepy whole day specially when I go for study my sleeping time is 11pm-7am when I try to get up early in morning at 6am I feel lite head ache for 5minutes I don't have any bad habits like smoking drinking I can't control my anger and if I try to control then I feel head ache what should I do.
I feel my penis is short. It is 14.4 cm long when erected. I am wearing underwear 24 hrs. Is it enough for a good sexual life. And also I want know how to increase the length of my penis.
I had been tested for vitamin d and Tsh levels approx 3months back. My vitamin d levels were less than 10 and Tsh levels were 5 (normal range as per lab: 4.9) Since then I have been suffering from muscle pain and cramps during mensuration. This time I faced a lot of neck pain during mensuration. Notes: I have taken vitamin d supplements but no medicine for thyroid.
Well during sex I don't get full erection it's going down when I try to insert it. So what should I do in that case.
My mother is suffering from fever from one and half month with sever pain in her complete body. What should she do?
Here are Symptoms of ADHD and how to handle the Children suffering with ADHD.