Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JanardhanYour feedback matters!
I have a body from last 2 days and sometimes I have a chest pain how can I recover from this. Thank you.
I have sex on 23th and I am late 6 days I test pregnancy test it still negative so I am pregnant or not.
I do masturbation once a day, regularly. Is it harmful or not? What are the side effects? And my hairs get fall every day, is it side effect of it?
Hi I am a student, please help me how get rid of sleepiness when ever I go for studying after opening book I'll start feeling sleepy and at the same time whatever I study the next day m not able to recall everything. So please help me and my exam is very near so give me some advice so that I can remember everything.
Is performing cunnilingus (eating vagina) is hygienic and healthy? Is it ok to perform cunnilingus with my partner?
My age is 23 I am getting headache at the time of sex I was using painrelef after some time it will be gone and it iscomingback again at the time of sex.
Sir mujhe 2 din se khaasi bhi aarahi hai mujhe khaana khaane main problem bhi ho raha hai mere gale main dard ho raha hai khaana khaate samay main ek syrup bhi pi raha tha Eskaril.
My wife having body pain and sightly feeling cold she is getting fear to touch water some times she feels headache have no appetite last four days she is feeling tired ness she is having 11 h.b and third is normal limits please give me some idea what happens to her.
What is the best way to cure diabetes. Are ayurvedic medicines are helpful in this regard? Please advice me.
I'm 41 years old. My mother is diabetic. One month b4 I tested my sugar it was 276/426. Fasting/PP. I SHOULD START SOME MEDICINES. I avoid RICE SUGAR AND OTHER FOOD WHICH ARE RESTRICTED. MY WEIGHT 81 KG. I GO FOR MORNING WALK DAILY. No other symptoms like frequent urine. Etc.
Pneumonia is a lung infection that affects one or both lungs. It can be triggered by bacteria, virus or fungi and causes inflammation in the lung’s air sacs that make it difficult to breathe. Pneumonia can range from a mild infection to being a life threatening condition. This severity depends on the age and general health of the patient along with the cause of the inflammation and type of infection.
Pneumonia can be classified in many ways. There are three main types of pneumonia based on the type of microbe that causes the infection; bacterial, viral and mycoplasmic pneumonia.
- Bacterial Pneumonia: Streptococcus pneumonia is the most common cause of bacterial pneumonia. It can affect people at any age and can develop on its own or be triggered by flu. A weak immune system increases the risk of suffering from this condition. Breathlessness and pain while breathing are some of the symptoms associated with this type of pneumonia.
- Viral Pneumonia: When it comes to young children and the elderly, pneumonia is often caused by respiratory viruses. This type of pneumonia is short lived but the virus that triggers the infection can be fatal. Viral pneumonia can be extremely harmful to pregnant women and individuals with heart or lung issues.
- Mycoplasma pneumonia: This is also known as atypical or walking pneumonia. It affects people of all age groups but is commonly seen in cases where the patient is below 40 years of age. Mycoplasma pneumonia cases are usually mild with a persistent cough being the most prominent symptom.
Pneumonia is not always caused by microbes. Aspiration pneumonia can be contacted by inhaling a foreign object such as food, drinks or regurgitated food into the lungs. This type of pneumonia affects the elderly and people under sedation or anesthesia. Along with breathing difficulties, it also causes a decreased gag reflex and difficulty swallowing food.
Though it is not possible to completely prevent pneumonia, the risks of contacting this disease can be easily lowered. Some of the steps you could take to lower your chance of suffering from this disease are:
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from viral infections like flu, colds, etc.
- Wash your hands often to prevent the spreading of viruses and bacteria
- Stop smoking and avoid exposure to second hand smoke
- Get vaccinated against the bacteria that cause pneumonia
- Get vaccinated against flu to prevent seasonal colds
- Exercise regularly and follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.