Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Janakiram ReddyYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have problem in my teeth. When I sit near my friends they tell me that from. My teeth stench creates. please help me sir.
My mouth is stinking and I have a bad breath problem. Please suggest a good toothpaste or any other liquid to remove bad smell from my mouth. I have a habit of smoking and eating tobacco.
How I stop my teeth pain because I choose every time different toothpaste and my. Teeth gonna pain again so how I prevent my pain.
I am 20 year old and had a surgery in my front two teeth on 1 of November and have stitches on still up there. And as I m living in Australia. I am unable to afford stich removal for the teeth. So what should I do to remove it or get a relief from it. Is it dangerous to have the stitches for too long time. And even is it possible that stitches can cause infection.
Hi I am getting hair loose and I am using best shampoo in bath, and my teeths get cavities fastly everyday i brush my teeth.
Hi, I have some pink coloured gum type filling in one of my upper teeth used for chewing (maybe its called molars) its not painful but why the gum or say the mouth skin has gone inside it?
I have teeth problem for 2 years. I brush daily but it does not give me satisfied. It feels I do not brush today. Two of my teeth are already gone!
Hi Sometimes I get continuous burps. And many a times I feel burning sensation on my tongue and lips and inside mouth but after taking mucaine gel. Get immediate relief.
Sir/mam, I brushing 2 times of a day but my teeth was in yellowish color, any medicine for cure my teeth color?
I am 25 year old I have face the problem of bleeding on teeth please give me some suggestions to resolve that problem.
I am 20 Years now. My teeth has been paining from 2 Years whenever I eat some cold drink. What should I do?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.