Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
- Waking up with a very sore or dry throat
- Loud Snoring
- Occasionally waking up with a choking or gasping sensation
- Sleepiness or lack of energy during the day
- Sleepiness while driving
- Morning Headache
- Restless Sleep
- Forgetfulness Mood changes and a decreased interest in sex
Hello Sir, I'm 20 year old. I am suffering from asthma but nowadays having problem in digestion, acidity, gastric. My brain is also not working properly, due to not having deep sleep at night. Is it normal? Please, help me out with this problem.
Sir, I am suffering from numbness in my right side and pain in my head. I got consult by more than 5 doctors by last 7 years but there's no relieve.What should I do?
My father suffering from parkinson from last 8 years. Now he is very week. 80%. Memory loss. Please reply. Suggest me some good medicine.
Recently I have no sensation of touch. Like if anyone touch me also I can't recognise properly. And also if phone is in vibrate mode also I can't feel that sensation.
My hands and feet have numbness on and off even if a raise by hands or feet for few seconds. I haven't felt this before but now I am. Is this normal or I need to consult.
I have migraine problem for over 10 years. Is there any treatment to permanently cure? what should I do?
I am 24 years old male. I am suffering from tremor from last 2 years.(hands shakes while writing) could you please help me. Even my dad also has some problem. Is there any cure for it. Tell me if there is any medical precaution.
I have a serious problem since more than an year now which I have no solution of. I have gone to neurosurgeon, psychiatrist, ent, etc. I feel drowsiness all day long and am not able to concentrate. Below are the symptoms I have followed by the tests I had done including blood test and mri. Symptoms: Day long Drowsiness - standing, sitting, walking, driving Fatigue Lack of concentration Memory loss A little speech problem (rare) Sleepy during driving Blurred vision Reading and Writing problem Headache mainly on both sides of the head nerve pain Understanding things take time Loss of appetite Focus lock Not refreshed after sleep even after 10hr End of the work shift after 8 hrs, I am totally exhausted. Ringing noise in left ear Test done: MRI of the brain and nerve - all clear Front sinuses MRI - all clear Neck xray - clear Blood test - all fine, hemoglobin 14.7, vitamin b12, b5 at good level, tsh 1.75, iron in level Psychoanalysis done - a little OCD but nothing harmful. Ear ent checkup - all clear Current medication: Anti depressant - 3months not effect My body: Height: 6ft 1in Weight: 73kg No feeling of sadness Fatigue 24x7 Strange fact: If I am feeling sleepy any point of the day or night and lay down on the bed with my eyes open, the high sleepy sensation subsides with in hour or two and feel a little comfortable.
I am 33 yr male, I am suffering from pinched nerve in back of neck, right side. Now the pain is extended to full right arm. Somehow manage to turn the neck towards right, initially was not happening now at the last feel pain at the extreme position may be. I met an accident around 2 years ago & hurt my left shoulder, still there is some pain in left arm above elbow, can't take full load & feel painful in a while of stretch. Can you help me in getting rid of it.?
I have pain in brain near temporal bone from 10 days. I cant sleep at that side. I have migraine also. But this pain in continuous from 10 days. Help me.
My sister, age 28, is suffering from Spin I Celebelar Ataxia-II. We have consulted best doctors of Ahmedabad, but they say there is no cure of it. As such she is leaving normal life except few balancing problems. Is there a cure available for it?
I am 43 year old. Since last one month feeling numbness in the left hand elbow, baby finger, ring finger and left feet area. My Bp, sugar & tmt test normal. Please advice.
I met a road accident on 11-2-2011 because of that's I got head injuries and bireckel places, now I can't leftup my left arm upwards itself. With the helps of my right hand I leftup mu hands and arm upwards, any discussion lpz? Thnx.
I'm female of 17 years. I have been facing headache from past 5 years in which our doctor had told me that I have migraine but from past few days it has been severe when ever I get such a severe I have been noticing little swelling and from yesterday evening to night the pain was very severe and today I have seen swelling in the right side of my head from the back to the middle. The headache is from the whole side of the head and major pain was from the back to middle and beside of eyes. Can you please tell me whether is it serious?
Sir, I am suffering from epilepsy (seizures) from the last 10 months doctor has suggested me to take medicine levepsy 500 mg (levetiracetam) but from 3-4 months my parents are saying that my eyes fluctuate but I am not known to this so the doctor increased my medicine from 500 mg to 750 mg but still no effect and also I am not satisfied from my doctor's advice please help me.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.