Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jahangeer ShariffYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain. This is occur once I play a cricket and throw a ball and the sound come from back like kat I think that it is a small pain so I rest for 2 weeks after 2 weeks I play cricket and in cricket now I ball I have a pain in back and now pain is in my all back so tell me some prevention to get rid from backpain.
I am 37 year old and had undergone spinal surgery when I was 29. The doctor had removed my L5 disc as my left was paralyzed. I am 5 feet and my weight is 76 kg. From past one month my legs are paining a lot. Even if I sit on floor with folded legs. It is painful to get up immediately and start walking. Kindly suggest what to do . Do you think it is due to lack of calcium and overweight. Please suggest some remedies.
Hello Sir, I have been suffering from severe ache in left heel. I couldn't walk for a few steps when I get out from bed in the morning. I have been taking pain killers and applying volini, hot and cold packs. But the ache is aggravating rather than diminishing. I do suspect either Plantar or Heel spur. please guide me further. Does diabetes have such symptoms only in one leg?
Hi I am 22 years old im suffering from back pain and left leg pain since 1 year .right now im taking homeopathy medicines from one year but there is no result .i have taken all lab reports but the results are normal suggest me what to do.
I am 41 yrs old. For last 6 months or so, whenever I lift my kid or carry a small bag on my back or lift some nominal weight (10-20kg), after sometime, I feel pain on my neck area which slowly leads to migraine kind of headache. Also if I am outside for half an hour or so, especially during mid day, I get one side headache. Please advise.
My age is 47 years. I had clavicle (collar bone) fracture on 29th Jun 2016. Gap in broken bones was more than 2 cm. My doctor advised that wait for 2 months if bones join own their own. But after 1 month 10 days, bones have not joined and doctor says that they will not join due to more gap. However he says that wait for 2 months from fracture and if no pain after that than no need for surgery and plate fixing. If pain persist than only go for surgery and plate fixing. Please advise, can any person survive and play with non-union clavicle bone. What is success rate in such cases. What are long term impact in body. I have pain at some postures where bone pinches like pointed nob and gives lot of pain at that posture. In general I am ok to work and use computer and even rotate arm without much fuss. I feel like that my fracture side shoulder is clumsy/rigid vs other shoulder.
Dear sir or mam, My friend is 24 years old and she is single too bt. She has large breasts and that hang too , she feel shy and embarrassing in public so she want to solve this problem as fast as possible bt without surgery pls help I want my old friend back again.
I always feel weak although I eat food what can I do but I don't want to get fat. I get full of stomach pain and back pain sometimes I cry. Please give a solution.
Congenital Orthopedic disorders in Children
Sir/Madam, My mom was injured with leg pain. We consult with a doctor and took an X-ray, Then the doctor says, in that report your bone was bending. After that, he advised not to take heavy weights and prescribed some medicines. But still my mom feels painful. What should I do now?
I am suffering from back pain for sleeping than early morning I get to this time back pain. Wt is risen.
I have ankle pain. Im unable to stand immediately after sitting long time or after sleep. Why do I have this pain. What should I do to get rid of pain. The pain has increased enormously in time.
I am 43 years old I am suffering from Neuropathy and also I have back pain since three months (L3 l4 Mild disc Bulge. I am not able to sit and stand 5 to 8 hours any permanent solution is there please help me and also submitted my Medical Reports.
I am 39 years old I am suffering from joint pains. My uric acid, esr is also high not so much. So please suggest what to do?
Lack of proper mobility due to stiffness and significant pain can be due to a number of bone and joint problems. Osteoarthritis, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as injuries, trauma and inflammation of the knees are only some of the reasons why a patient may be experiencing joint pain. Apart from rest and medication, various surgical procedures may be considered as an option for particularly severe cases. Partial knee replacement surgery is one such option. So, here are the five questions that you must ask an orthopaedic specialist about partial knee replacement surgery.
- What is partial knee replacement surgery: This kind of surgery usually seeks only to replace the damaged part of the knee where the movements of the patient get restricted to a great degree. With the help of this surgery, the orthopaedic surgeon can replace the medial or inner part of the knee; or the lateral or outer part of the knee. When the surgeon conducts a surgery to replace the entire knee, this is called knee replacement.
- How to prepare for the procedure: The doctor will advise you to stay away from any medication and dietary supplements that may hinder the work of the anaesthesia that will be administered before the surgery. Before the surgery, the orthopaedic specialist will understand your medical history.
- What is the procedure: The surgical procedure for partial knee replacement surgery usually involves keeping the knee in a bent position so that all the joint surfaces are well exposed. The surgeon will start by making an incision that is about six to ten inches in length, before removing the knee cap in order to remove the joint surfaces that have faced damage. Once this has been done, the surgeon will attach artificial joint pieces and close the knee. Then, the doctor will bend and rotate to test for balance and proper functioning of the knee. This procedure usually takes close to two hours.
- How long does recovery take: The recovery process usually takes about three to four weeks following the surgery.
- What to do after the surgery: Pain medication will help the patient in coping with the initial discomfort and after effects of the surgery. Right after the surgery, the patient will be shown exercises before he or she is put onto a graduated walking program where walking indoors and then outdoors will be practiced. The patient will be required to take on physiotherapy for four to six months following this procedure so as to recover in a better manner and have a better functioning knee.
Get a complete check-up done in case you are facing persistent knee problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.