Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JagdeeshYour feedback matters!
I am a married male (32 yrs). I am in a big confusion that frenulum break is must with every male. My frenulum still not break, and I have issues of feeling pain while foreskin pull back at the time of erection. If frenulum break is needed to me than please suggest and how much time & money will required for surgery.
Hai this is aswini, 21 years old. I am suffering from heart pain before today onwards. I am feeling like some times full pain and passing through pain heart to mouth with in seconds it will be processed
I am 33 years old male. I have pain right side of abdominal. Mr. scan found normal except headache sliding hernia small.
Hi all. I have bitten my cheek in my sleep. Next day little bit pain but ok. After 2 days it's paining like hell. Now it's almost 1 week. I have checked my cheek inside and found there's a small hole in my cheek. Applying the orasore gel .for 10 min it is ok after applying gel. Again it starts paining after 10 min For bitting cheek in sleep .will this hole happens? I have already removed wisdom tooth also before 6 months Please help.
Hi Last night I had an accident and has scratches on both legs. I cleaned with dettol and betadine What should I do now.
I have asthma. Nd I like running. I need some strong psychological strength to inspire me, motivate me and hit that star.
Jaundice is a disease that is related to the liver. It affects thousands of people across the globe. Due to an increased build-up of bilirubin in the body, the skin, nails, and the eyes becomes yellowish in colour. While the condition is easily treatable, if detected in the early stages, it can be easily avoided if certain precautionary measures are taken.
- Food: It should be ensured that food is consumed fresh and hot in order to avoid jaundice. This is more applicable especially, during the monsoons when the chances of food contamination are on the higher side. Vegetables should be thoroughly washed before cooking in order to avoid any liver infection.
- Clean water: Consumption of clean water is a pre-requisite in order to avoid jaundice. Drinking filtered water should be an absolute must. If the water is known to be unsafe, it makes sense to boil it before drinking. Bottled or packaged water should be consumed when travelling outside to avoid the risk of jaundice.
- Frequent hydration: Drinking at least 3-4 litres of water per day goes a long way in refraining from jaundice. Water has multiple health benefits. Apart from keeping the body hydrated, it ensures good blood circulation and cleanses a lot of unwanted body waste. Even fruit juice can be consumed to stay away from jaundice. Certain beverages such as sweetened water should be eschewed to remain healthy.
- Vaccination: A jaundice vaccination goes a long way in ensuring that the disease cannot infiltrate the body. There are separate vaccines available to safeguard against both hepatitis A and B. In most countries jaundice vaccination are injected free of cost for children under 10 years. Jaundice vaccines are available over the counter as well.
- Alcohol consumption: Alcohol consumption can kill slowly. They are known to have adverse effects on the liver which can result in jaundice and a host of other complicated diseases. An alcohol addict also takes a lot of time to recover from jaundice. It, therefore, makes sense to refrain from alcohol or limit it to a bare minimum in order to avoid jaundice.
- Maintaining weight: Obesity is closely connected with the occurrence of jaundice. Fat cells not only increase the cholesterol level of the body but raise the risk of gallstones as well. It is important to maintain a healthy BMI to ensure that the liver functions well.
- Maintaining hygiene: Maintaining good hygiene is a good way to stay away from jaundice. Small yet important things such as washing hands before a meal, regularly taking bath, washing teeth twice a day, wearing clean and washed clothes will ensure that the liver is not infected in any manner what so ever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am suffering from fever few days almost 3 days so how can i relieve from this type of fever? please answer as soon as you can.
Bleeding during bowel movements, itching, and rectal pain are the most common hemorrhoid symptoms.
Internal hemorrhoids -
The most common symptom of internal hemorrhoids is rectal bleeding. You may find bright red streaks of blood on the toilet paper or bright red blood in the toilet bowl after having a normal bowel movement. Blood also may be visible on the surface of the stool.
External hemorrhoids -
Rectal pain occurs mainly with external hemorrhoids. Blood may pool under the skin, forming a hard, painful lump. This is called a thrombosed, or clotted, hemorrhoid. You might also notice streaks of blood on the toilet paper after straining to pass a stool.