Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. JaganYour feedback matters!
Many adults who get hepatitis B have mild symptoms for a short time and then get better on their own. But some people are not able to clear the virus from the body, which causes a long-term infection. Nearly 90% of infants who get the virus will carry it for life. Over time, hepatitis B can lead to serious problems, such as liver damage, liver failure, and liver cancer.
I have 10 month old baby. He bites me very very much during feeding. How can I deal with it. Please suggest any solution.
I am 38 year old female. I have developed skin tags on my neck since 4 months. Please suggest how to get rid of that?
Hello doctor I hav both P.E and E.D due to frequent masturbations previously, now is there any cure for that? What should I do? home are welcomed.
I am 30 year old physically fit , I am interested in homosexual, I am in relation with one person, if can I satisfied my future wife.
I have constipation problem my stomach doesn't clean in morning .I drink 1 glass normal water so that my stomach cleans .but other time stomach use to clean.
I have problem of sneezing regularly and having cough in throat. I take medicine for this but it's not cure longer to me. Dr. Said I have to undergo for my nose surgery because I have sinus infection too. Which causes me cold.
I am 73 years old and suffering from urinary trouble. I have to go to urinate every 2 hours as a result of which I do not have sufficient sleep in the night.
I am 69 year male ILD patient for last 4/5 years under treatment of pulmonary specialist. I have been prescribed pirfenidone 9 tabs daily, udiliv 300 2 tabs daily, pantop 40 and medrol 4 mg once a day. SpO2 is 93. I also have constipation problem. Can I have whiskey if yes how much quantity and how often?
I am 21 years old I have neck pain from 2 days I thanked it will be ok but it still now. What I should do.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.
I used to mastuberate regularly I faced the problem erectile dysfunction but past one month itself I don't mastaburate now my penis erecting. So permanently shall I stop mastuberate.
Sir I have a problem about sex. If I see a girl I get feeling of sex with them. So sir pls give me the solution.
The doctors, conventional as well a the homeopathic, have limited experience so far about the treatment of Swine flu, as the infection is new to the humans.
However, on the basis of the nature of the disease and its pathophysiology, we can opine that homeopathic is likely to work well in the cases of Swine flu, since homeopathy has well established role in the treatment of many viral diseases.
We can recommend homeopathic medicines which are likely to help cases of Swine flu, which may work by enhancing the immune system. The medicines are also likely to work as preventive in some cases. However, such statements would always go with the disclaimer that no claims are being made for its cure or prevention.