Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagadiswar Goud
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadiswar GoudYour feedback matters!
My grandfather has undergone a prostate operation twice his age is nearly 85 so will the same problem is continuing after the operation. What should be done?
Please would tell all symptoms for liver cancer and lung cancer and also what is causes and how we protected thaks.Please tell.
I am a 19 years old girl and I am in a Physical Relation with my partner, he sucks my breasts, nipples a lot and sometime we were doing this on daily basis and I have experienced some liquid discharging from my Breasts Nipples, I also got worried but then it stopped but then it again start then it stopped and now a days, its kind a different that whenever I press my breasts, the liquid got discharged from my Nipples and my both nipples as 2 - 3 small holes also I do not think it is normal to have 2, 3 holes in 1 Nipple I am kinda tensed now. That what is going on. And I am kinda scared too that how I can tell these so personal things to some DOCTOR face to face and and I also want to tell that I also get pregnant in 2015 15th September then I went to abortion also so I told everything which I think can be related to my problem so any DOC can advice me best. I really want to thank Lybrate that I can post questions anonymously.
Is it okay to cleanse your body by fasting from time to time? How long am I contagious when I have the flu or a Is my microwave giving me cancer?
As men enter their middle age, many of them develop issues with their prostate gland. There are certain symptoms that would tell you that your prostate glands have stopped functioning smoothly. It is recommended that you opt for a thorough check up when you suspect something wrong. This is because untreated prostate issues can lead to prostate cancer later in life. To avoid such a situation, it is best to get it treated as soon as possible.
Here are certain common symptoms which would make you aware of the issues that might affect your prostate gland.
- Bladder Discomfort: When you frequently start experiencing the feeling of your bladder not emptying completely, then it is time to consult an urologist for the problem. Such bladder discomforts are linked to prostate gland malfunctioning.
- Increased frequency of urination: Ideally a person urinates around six to eight times a day. Depending on the intake of liquid or water it can even rise up to ten times. But if you are urinating more than ten to twelve times, then it is definitely a matter of concern and you should approach medical help for it.
- Dribbling of urine: when you notice that the flow of urine is not stable and it starts dribbling for a long time, then you must understand that the prostate gland is not functioning properly. This is one of the earliest signs of prostate disorders.
- Waking up frequently at night to use the washroom: It is not very normal to wake up frequently at night to use the washroom. But when you notice an increase in your trips to the washroom at night, it can be a sign of prostate malfunctioning.
- Pain in penis or blood in the flow of urine: If you feel pain when you are trying to empty your bladder or anytime during the day, then it is a matter of concern. Similarly, if there is a flow of blood, even in the slightest, in your urine, then it is time to opt for a check up with your medical practitioner.
Hence, these are the major symptoms which reflect that the functioning of your prostate gland is not as smooth as it is supposed to be. If you can relate with any of these symptoms, ideally you must immediately consult your medical practitioner and take an expert opinion. Medical science has progressed a lot in contemporary times and prostate disorders are very much treated by medicines and procedures. It is a very much curable problem provided you get the right help at the right time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What menstrual problems are to women, prostate problems are to men. The prostate is a gland in the lower abdomen that aids in the production of semen. The prostate is walnut sized in a young man, but can get enlarged with age. As it grows bigger, it can cause a number of problems. These are commonly seen after a man celebrates his 50th birthday.
There are three common prostate problems faced by men. Some of the symptoms that can tell if a man has a prostate problem are:
1. Difficulty faced while urinating.
2. The urge to urinate frequently at night.
3. Constant feeling of a full bladder.
4. Pain while urinating.
5. Blood in urine.
This can be defined as inflammation of the prostate gland. In most cases the cause of this inflammation is unknown. However, there are two types of prostatitis; bacterial and nonbacterial. While the former reacts well to antibiotics, the latter is more difficult to control. Symptoms of this disease vary from one person to the next. Some of the factors that could trigger this disease are:
As mentioned earlier, as men get older, the prostate gland tends to grow in size. This growth is benign, but can block the bladder neck and prostatic urethra. This can cause problems urinating and lead to acute urinary retention. This can be very painful. Inserting a catheter can provide temporary relief and help release stored urine. Chronic retention is much less common and is associated with high bladder pressure and can damage the kidneys.
Advancing age and family genetic history are said to be the main triggers of prostate cancer. This type of cancer can remain restricted to the prostate gland in its early stages but may spread to the other glands as the cancer advances. This can also cause the growth of secondary tumors in the bones.
The only way to correctly diagnose a prostate problem is with a thorough physical examination. This includes a digital rectal exam where the doctor will insert a gloved finger into your rectum to check the size of your prostate, a blood test, mid stream urine tests and ultrasounds. In some cases a biopsy of the prostate may also be required. Depending on the diagnosis, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, surgery, radiotherapy or hormone therapy to manage your prostate. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Cancer ovarian resemble in shape, size with an almond are situated in the pelvic region one on either side of uterus, behind below the fallopian tubes. There are three types of ovarian cancer epithelial, germ cell found in thre ovarian structute. Epithelial cancer can spread to the other ovary, pelvis abdomen but cancer affects the younger women is not so common.
- Abdomen of distension digestive troubles gas. Sometimes fluid collects in the abdomen and there is abnormal vaginal bleeding. Frequent urgent urination. Menstrual disorders pain during intercourse.
- Child birth, oral contraceptives, family history, breast cancer, colon cancer are usual causes of ovarian cancer.
- X - rays, ultrasound scan blood tests are employed to detect its presence
- A diet rich in fruits vegetables can decrease the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Symptoms/sigs/history other base homeopathy treatment.
- Alumen 30, baryta iod 3x, lachesis 2c, oophorinum 3x other medicine.