Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagadiswar Goud
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadiswar GoudYour feedback matters!
My friend is an occasional smoker and drinker actually three years before he was addicted to it but right he has reduced it much. Yesterday he went to hospital with his friend who was afraid of having lung cancer and finally doctor told that his friend is having cancer symptoms. Right now my friend is afraid Abt he getting affected. He doesn't have any symptoms but I want to prevent it rather than curing it. If there are any home remedies available to get rid of this before getting ill due to disease. Please suggest me those remedies.
Hii I am 25 years old girl and m suffering from breast pain while pressure on it I had consult with cancer surgeon they told me there is fibroadenosis not to worried. But m having too much pain please suggest me what to do next.
What is the main symptoms of breast cancer and which age It happen and which types of lady get this cancer.
Sir. I listened that Aids ND HIV patients .will develop cancer. I dnt know y they develop it. But wen ever I saw people who diagnosed with cancer. I will get develop fear that. They have HIV and aids .i developed one phobia. It's very difficult to me overcome out of it.
My daughter has a lump in her breast. Significantly large. I got her an FNAC test done and the report came back saying it was a benign fibroadenoma. The doctor recommended a few months of Vitamin E and Linolenic Acid tablets. Despite over 4 months of taking the same, the size has only increased. Do you suggest any other medicine. Can stress be a reason for this?
With the dawn of modern technology, the sight of robots performing a surgery under the control of an expert surgeon is fast turning into a reality. Robotic surgery is one of the latest and greatest advancements in surgical cancer care. It is, mostly, sought for its unmatched levels of precision and control.
The da Vinci Robot, which is the only medically approved robotic surgical system, employs the use of 3D vision for the surgeon, and extremely precise agile robotic tools. This surgical method is one of the greatest inventions in modern surgery that aims to provide greater control to the surgeon at all times. For patients, this means quicker recovery times, minimal scarring, lower complications and higher satisfaction.
Robotic cancer surgery can be performed for most of the cancer surgeries. However, the maximum benefit is for the following conditions:
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Gynaecologic cancer
- Thyroid tumors
- Lung cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancer
Benefits of robotic cancer surgery:
- Less scarring: The minimally invasive approach of robotic surgery contributes to minimal scarring. Instead of having a deeper incision of up to 5 or 6” on the skin, patients can have a series of small incisions or one relatively smaller incision, based on the nature of the surgery.
- Shorter hospitalization: With minimal incisions, postoperative care is speeded and pain is lessened. This surgery will not require the patients to stay for a prolonged period of time in the hospital. At the most, they tend to spend up to two nights in the hospital, if the situation demands so. As a result of this, within no time, you can get back to your normal life.
- Limited drugs: With traditional surgery, typically a patient is administered a lot of painkillers to alleviate pain. However, with robotic surgeries, thanks to decreased postoperative pain after surgery, the patient will not need excessive painkillers to help them deal with pain.
- No blood loss: During traditional open surgery, patients tend to typically lose between 600cc to 1000cc of blood, depending on the area of treatment. As a result, postoperative transfusion of blood becomes a necessity. However, during robotic surgery, blood loss is usually 200cc or less and so there is no need for transfusions.
- Accuracy and precision: The 3D vision and other advanced tools employed by robotic surgery allow for better surgical accuracy, which is greatly needed in cancer surgeries. Especially in the case of prostate cancer, if tumour is in a critical location, then a robotic surgery is handy to carry out the procedure, without damaging the important nerves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.
Bronchovascular marking are bilateral sir please tell me is this serious any type of lung cancer.PLease tell.
Benign Prostrate Hyperplasia (BPH) is a condition which results in the enlargement of the prostate gland. The prostrate grand is situated near the Urethra (a tube which helps flush out the urine from the bladder). Generally, the chance of developing BPH increases after one crosses the age of 50. But it is yet unknown as to why some men experience more severe symptoms than others.
Causes of BPH
This condition generally occurs because of old age and affects almost all men above the age of 75. It occurs because of the various hormonal changes and changes in cell growth that the body goes through, as one becomes old. Sometimes BPH can set in due to genetics. If BPH sets in due to genetically reasons, it usually is quite severe and affects men before they reach 60.
Symptoms of BPH
Quite a few men who develop BPH, experience no symptoms at all. But when symptoms of BPH, known as lower urinary tract symptoms (LUT) start, they can be either mild or very severe. The severity of the symptoms is not related to the extent of the enlargement. Many a times men with only a mild enlargement complain about severe symptoms, while men with a highly enlarged prostate gland have not complained about any discomfort faced.
Symptoms of BPH tend to worsen due to cold weather and also because of physical and emotional overexertion. There are certain medicines, which should be avoided if you suffer from BPH, as they have a tendency to worsen your symptoms, for example diphenhydramine, pseudoephedrine, oxymetazoline spray and other antidepressants.
The symptoms of BPH are related to bladder emptying and issues with bladder storage.
Symptoms related to the urine drainage from the bladder are:
- Strain while urinating
- Weak urine flow
- Some dribbling after urination
- Sudden urge to urinate
- Pain while urinating
Symptoms related to storage of urine in the bladder are:
- Waking during the night to urinate
- Urinating frequently during the day and at night
- Sudden urge to urinate, which may be hard to control
It however, has to be kept in mind that these symptoms may not primarily occur due to prostate enlargement, but are the result of other conditions like urinary tract infections, prostatitis, prostate cancer, neurological disorders and even diabetes. Thus, it is essential that you visit a doctor and get the cause for these symptoms diagnosed properly.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!