Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadeesh ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
I am not having ring worms but there is itching in hand and mid section. As a result due to itching m scotching myself resulting in minor bleeding.
I have an asthma from last five years, I cannot run or do any hard work, if I do any hard work breathing increases heavily. What should I have to get rid of this, what precautions will cure it.
We had unprotected sex on 23 rd after that she had taken ipill but no bleeding happened next day as mentioned in ipill box. Now her periods dates were on 23 or 25. But now its 27 and there is no sign of period. Is there anything to worry about or any chance of pregnancy? Please guide
Sir me 29 saal ka hu. Mere sar me dard or halka chakker aata h. Or haka company bhi rehta h or he subhe k samay jayada hora h.
Well my problem is that while having sex I came very fast not even 2 minutes only if I am drunk and to very high then it okay, so I hope you understood my problem because every time it's possible while having sex I could drink alcohol and I really don't want to , please help me.
My brother is 25 year old. He is having psoriasis for last 2 years, having very control diet. Before he had homeopathy treatment it was cured but again it. So please help for a permanent solution.
Male 50, History of Diabetes since 10 years. Taking metformin 500 mg. Can anybody suggest ayurvedic medicines. Thank you.
By using a condom can we sex with any one koi bhi problem to nahi hogi please suggest me when use condom or when not.
Dr. I had been masturbating last 15 year. Now I feel little weakness in my penis. And low sex drive. Please give me a good suggestions. Because I am getting marriage.
I feel dizziness and unbalance during when walked. My BP is also increase. But it is contemporary. I also feel blurr vision sometimes. My HB is 8.9.
For what reason now a days diabetic is more spreading? Also small children's are suffering in diabetic. What's the main cause? How to avoid it?
Imbalance in the hormones is the primary cause of the polycystic ovarian syndrome. The polycystic ovarian syndrome may result in an enlarged ovary with accumulated fluids. This disorder may lead to various changes in your appearance.
The various symptoms of this disorder are:
- Acne: This disorder may cause or aggravate acne on your skin (learn more about acne problem)
- Abnormal periods: You may face irregularities in your periods as the intervals between periods may extend for more than 35 days or heavy periods.
- Excess androgen: The male hormone known as androgen may increase in the female body which results in facial hair and excessive body hair. It may also cause acne.
- Hair loss: This syndrome may lead to thinning of hair on the scalp and thus, resulting in hair loss (know more Ways to Deal With Hair Loss)
- Enlarged ovaries: The ovaries may be enlarged with various fluid filled sacs.
The various causes of polycystic ovarian syndrome are:
- Low-grade inflammation: The body's immune system produces various substances that fight foreign infections in the body. If you are affected by the polycystic ovarian syndrome, then you are more likely to be affected by inflammation which causes androgen production in the body.
- Heredity: If someone in your family has this disorder then you are more likely to be affected by this disease.
- Insulin: Insulin is a hormone that allows the cells the body to produce energy in the body. You may experience insulin resistance which means energy production in the body may be hampered. It may also lead to increased androgen production which may impair the ovaries’ ovulation ability.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome may lead to various complications in the body:
- Sleep apnea
- Irregular blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- It may increase chances of cardiovascular diseases as it may lead to metabolic syndrome
- It may lead to symptoms of anxiety and depression
- You may experience heavy bleeding in the uterine region
- It may lead to complications in the cholesterol levels in the body