Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadeesh BabuYour feedback matters!
M vijay sood age 64years suffering frm enlargement of my heart and having breathing problem since last about 3 yrs. Pl advise than n Rgrds.
She was going for operation of wall in heart is it safe as she is 78. Can she will recover it or not.
I am having a bad cholesterol problem as per my health check up report. What necessary and immediate action needs to be taken to recover quickly from it?
My dad is 70 years old on nov he diagnosed lung cancer 3 rd stage we r giving him ayurveda medicines but his chest pain is getting worst and he is so much weak not able to go toilets can any one suggest wt to do any pain killer can we give ultracet we gave some time but no effect. He is doing vomiting also. Because of age we did not go for chemotherapy.
Hi I'm suffering sugar problem. Same time I have high cholesterol also. What type of diet suggested to avoid such issues. I doing exercise daily.Please tell.
I'm 20 years old and I want to become a singer. I get a chest pain when I sing loud and also I will get a gas evaporation from my stomach. I use mobile much. Please help me what to do?
My cousin is 15 years old girl. She's having low heart rate (65), low pulse and swelling in hand, leg and face. Doctor said we have to do BMV. And heart is physically and biological good. This is good suggestion or we have to do any other?
Sir I have a pain in my both legs very much and I have breathing problem also but sometimes and my bp is also low and sometimes I have aa headache. Please give me explanation why it is held to do with me.
Low density lipoprotein or LDL is the bad cholesterol that adds to plaque development alongside triglycerides, which is another lipid. High density lipoprotein or HDL is the good cholesterol that diminishes plaque development. Plaque can hinder the blood supply to the heart, brain, legs or kidneys, leading to heart attacks, stroke or even death. To lower the cholesterol for a younger heart, you may follow the below steps:
- Reduced fats: Do without greasy meats such as bologna, salami, pepperoni and wieners; and greasy red meats such as ribs and prime cuts of hamburger, pork, veal or sheep. Likewise, you must abstain from skip skin on chicken or turkey. Stay away from full-fat dairy items including whole grain, cheese, cream, cream cheese and spread. These food items contain saturated fat and cholesterol. Both are connected with higher blood cholesterol and plaque development.
- Intake fiber: In particular, get used to food items which are high in dissolvable fiber. In the gut, dissolvable fiber can provide bulk to the bile and easily expel it from the body. Search for dissolvable fiber in oats, oat wheat, ground flaxseed, psyllium, grain, leafy vegetables, in addition to some whole grain oats.
- Go veggie: Pick no less than one meatless meal for every week. Substitute animal protein (meat, poultry, eggs, cheddar) for plant-based protein such as beans, lentils, tofu or quinoa. Consume these plant-based proteins with a plate of mixed greens, soup, panfry, or a burrito.
- Be aware of carbs: Following a low-carb eating routine can help you get in shape and decrease cardiovascular hazards. Pick high fiber sugars like oats, whole grain, starches, beans, lentils, and organic products, which will give you the energy you require, apart from keeping you feeling full.
- Lose some weight: In case you are overweight or stout, shed the additional pounds. Weight reduction brings down the LDL levels. Reducing even 10 to 20 pounds can have a positive effect.
- Move more: Do an hour and a half of cardiovascular exercise every day for an ideal heart wellbeing and weight reduction. Cardiovascular exercise implies any action that uses muscles in an efficient way and builds the heart rate. Strolling, cycling, paddling and swimming can be helpful. In case you discover an hour and a half overwhelming, begin with 30 minutes and work your way up a little at once. For a few people, 45 minutes to an hour of cardiovascular practice is sufficient.
- Pick the correct rhythm: Go for a direct level of work out. You will know you have achieved it when you can bear on a discussion when you work out, yet cannot sing. High intensity workout is better at raising HDL levels. However, it additionally expands your danger of wounds, making it difficult to keep working out.
I am 77+, a known case of Diabetic II * Bp both very much under control ( HbA1C around 6)with Amryla M-1, 1Tab in Morning after Breakfast & 1Tab after dinner +1Tab Benitech A in morning for BP.However I feel breathlessness , on slightest excertion or going up stairs say to 1st Flr As per last TMT test on 21.12.14, fair effort tolerance , 95% THR achieved , Normal Chronotopic & inotropic response , Heart Rate achieved 137BPM% of PHR achieved 95%, Total Excercise Duration 6.13minutes.No angina /arrhyth/gallop murmur Noted . Please Comment.
Sir most of time I feel pain in chest what's the reason for that I daily drink 1 2 ltr water sleep 5 6 hour and 3 time proper eatingWhat I should do for a healthy heart? I am very stressful about my carrier is tension reason for heart pain suggest me.
I've a mild high bp issue, my cholesterol is usually under control. Once in two months I'm required to take Aten 25. Typically, whenever I work out, if not always but many times, I dont feel fresh. It's not tiredness. Is it due to reduced heart function (unhealthy heart)? Please advise. Thanks.
I am a long term patient suffering from hypertension. I am on 8 mg of atacand and 30 mg of nifedipine. Recently I found that I have occurrents of palpitation, and was referred to TTSH. I was asked to wear a monitoring device for a day. Thereafter I was told that nothing significant was found. As my own monitoring of my BP showed that at the end of each day, my BP was above 150/90, my doctor increased the Nifedipine dosage to 60 mg. (30 mg in the morning and 30 mg in the evening) However, my BP readings drop to just above 100/60. I feel dizzy at times. So I revert back to 8 mg atacand and 30 mg nifedipine. Am I doing the right thing.
Sir my dad is having a heart problem .he is having 5 stent in his heart vessels .so what will be the diet for him.
I am suffering from toe and knee pain and I check uric acid level is 11 how can I reduce the uric acid and cholesterol level by naturopathy.Please tell.
Globly OBESITY has doubled in the last two decades.About 44%of the diabetic burden and23%of CVD burden is attributable to OBESITY and OWERWEIGHT.
Obesity isassociated with several co-morbid conditions: dyslipidemia,hypertension,hyperglycaemia,non alcoholic fatty liver disease and a conglomeration of conditions known as metabolic syndrome.
For Asians BMI cut off as between 23- 24.9kg/m2 and more than 25/kg/m2 is called overweight and obesity respectively.
Determinants of obesity are ,nutritional transition,rural to urban migration,physical inactivity,socio-economic and cultural factors and genetics.
Evidence is available for effective intervention programs with emphasis on nutrition,physical activity and lifestyle changes in childrens and also in adults for prevention of OBESITY, TYPE2 DIABETES AND DYSLIPIDAEMIA.