Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J. Pradeep ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, sir I have faced gum bleeding for last 1 month and this is the first time I had dental problem. My gums are swelled and while brushing time or if I have any hard food, blood are coming. Please help.
Good mrng sir. Meri problems ye h ki jab ham rat me sote samay mers mouth me bahut jyada thook banata h. Aur ek prakar ki kadawahT hoti h. So plse treatment further for me.
I have pain in my teeth. I use sensodyne while brushing my teeth twice a day but then also my pain is not getting less please give me some solution to my problem.
I have almost lost all my teeth what will be the cost for permanent teeth transplant. I also want to know can we fix the teeth which is already come out.
I have no dental problems but my mouth smells bad so please tell me some remedies so I can maximum decrease it.
Braces aren't just for teenagers – it’s never too late to improve your dental health and beautify your smile. About 1 million Americans over the age of 18 wear braces. Your Orthodontist can help you determine if orthodontic treatment is the right option for you. You can also request an evaluation and receive treatment from an orthodontist, a specialist in diagnosing, preventing and correcting malocclusions.
Dr. Bikramjeet singh
My brother has some problem in his tooth. We saw a minor lines in it. N from sum times he is using lemon juice with pinch of salt to do whiter his tooth. Wat to do. Is lemon n salt affects his tooth. please suggest. He is physically fit n no other problems.
Hello sir/madam I am facing the problem of mouth sores. They occur very frequently. I take several medicines but don't get permanent solution, currently I am taking betnesol & bikasul caplsules, please advise what to do?
Hi, I have tiny spots on my 2 front teeth, have shown it to a dentist but they say there is no cure and I have to get it laminated or get it crowned. So please guide me how costly would be crown and is it the only solution?
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.