Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J. NagarajYour feedback matters!
My skin is less oily and is dry at T-zone. I have wheatish skin tone and skin looks dull. Which moisturiser and face wash should I use?
Hi, sir I want to know is skin whitening injection good if yes so I want your suggestion where to buy.
I am a guy and I think I have developed some breast tissues. Cause I feel this ring like tissue around my nipples also there is a slight pain at one spot where, I am not sure, is a lump. Should I be worried?
My face colour is getting dark day y day which cream should I use. Which will not effect to my face. Help me out.
Is masturbation on daily basis cause these things? 1) Blurred eye vision 2) Whitening of hair and hair fall 3) Dark circles under eyes Kindly reply me these three questions as early as possible. Thank you!
She is suffering anal pain last 1 year and treatment of bone tv last 1 year. And also treatment at sankra world hospital bangaloru for remuthate arrthaite. As per my report. Please help what I do.
I have dark colour spot in my cheek. I have used kojivit plus cream for 2 months And the colour decreased After that I have discontinued this cream for 20 days. Can I continue to use the cream. Will it be effective after the discontinuation.
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.