Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J. NagarajYour feedback matters!
I have black spot on my cheek and I use face wash for remove spot but I increase everyday what should I do?
Which soap is best for the all skin types? control or pears or santhoor or mysore sandal or any other soap. Which gives fairness to the skin and clear skin to the body and face? Please suggest me.
I want to reduce my weight earlier and I want my skin clear and I have white heads on face and wants to be remove how can I? R.
I have many black spots on my face. In my childhood I suffered from chicken poks. That's y I have spots. How can I clean these spots.
One of my friend have lot of white patches on whole body skin since last 4 years. Please suggest a complete cure treatment. I will be very thank full for you Sir/Mam.
I have some black spots on my back. I used scar cream to avoid those but it is irritating me. What I should do?
I have these 5-6 old Nail scar marks, I really want to get rid of them please help me. Here is the link for the photo http://www. Realself. Com/question/big-indian-ny-i-ridiculous-scar-marks-face-5-6-year.
There's are dark shades around my eyes and even all over face. Because of which my skin tone gets darker. It was much bright before. I have also gone through depression since last two years. I haven't that depression now but my skin seems to much unhealthy .What should I do to make it recover?
Hi sir/mam, I am 25 year old and I have dark circles around eyes. And got pimples on face along with dark spots. Plzzz suggest me some natural treatments to overcome this problem. Suggest me as early as possible plzzz.
I Used To Look Very Fair But Ive Turned Black Now. Even After Trying Many HomeRemedies There Is No Improvement.
Out of many different type of skin infections people suffer from, atopic dermatitis is one that is fairly common. This condition often affects infants and young children, but may also persist into adulthood or affect adults as well. Patients suffering from this disease often see it alternate between flares and periods of remission where it may seem like the condition has cleared up completely. In many cases, children who have experienced a permanent remission from it are left with dry skin that is easily irritated.
The exact cause of this skin condition is not clear, but it is understood to be triggered by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors.
- People with highly sensitive skin have the highest risk of suffering from this condition.
- It has also been associated with a number of other atopic disorders such as asthma and seasonal allergies along with allergies to certain types of food.
Dry skin, redness and excessive itchiness are common symptoms of this condition. Other symptoms vary from person to person and their reaction to the itching. Ideally, you should not scratch your skin, if you suffer from atopic dermatitis. Scratching and rubbing the skin can worsen the condition. In some cases, this can lead to the development of thick, leathery skin while in other cases it could lead to the development of papules or raised bumps on the skin. Further scratching of these papules can make them infected and crusty.
The treatment for this skin condition depends on the patient’s age, overall health and symptoms presented. There are three main goals of treatment for atopic dermatitis; healing the skin, preventing flares and treating symptoms as they appear. Much of caring for the skin involves developing skin-care routines, identifying exacerbating factors, and avoiding circumstances that stimulate the skin's immune system and the itch-scratch cycle.
- Skin care is the first aspect of treating this condition. It is essential to keep the skin clean and follow a simple regimen.
- Avoid using multiple soaps, lotions, fragrances etc and have a lukewarm bath with a mild chlorine solution.
- Moisturize your skin immediately after your bath before drying your skin.
- Pick creams instead of serums and try to pick one that is as free of fragrances and chemicals as much as possible.
- Medication for this condition usually involves corticosteroid creams and ointments.
- Immune moderators may also be prescribed to suppress the immune system and speed up the healing process.
- Antibiotics to treat this condition may also be prescribed in pill or cream form, though the former is often found to be more effective.
- In rare cases, the patient may also need to be hospitalized for a few days. This restricts the patient’s exposure to allergens and irritants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.