Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. J. Madhu Sudhan RaoYour feedback matters!
Every morning when I wake up I feel my body is filled with gas and I feel alot lazy due to this, I suffer from joint paints and a severe migraine.
I am got tested for Uric acid and LFT KFT about two months back the GGPT was 188 and uric acid was 10.4 I m taking urcosol300 and febutaz 80 for one months and 20 days the reduction in GGPT was 88 and uric acid 6.4 but im feeling stiffness above my knee area (left one) with pain in knee joint for that I m taking voveran plus with pen 40 only on sos basiswhen ever the pain is severe kindly advise about the reason for stiffness and pain in left side area above knee junction which got stiff or some time minor swelling and remedy for the some all other parameter in above test are well within prescribed range.
I am 36 year old male and I have left leg swelling for last 3 month. I met Physician doctor and take to doctor advised medicine. (1) banocide forte 100 mg per day 3 time 21 days (2) doxycycline 100 mg 1 time per days 21 days (3) albendazole 400 mg 1 time per day in21 days. My blood test report in Serum I g e 1088 H and eosinophil 22 H. So please help me.
I am 75 years old. I am having calf muscle pain on my left leg only in night after gone to bed. No pain in the morning. During pain I apply a siddha oil externally. It subsides. But it comes next day. It is for the past four days. Jagatheesan.
Hi, my wife's period date is 10 days ahead. But she feels pain in lower abdomen. Breasts are swollen, nipples feel pain while touching also those are little big. Backpain and feel lazy and uncomfortable. Pls suggest what to do?
I am 31 yera old male and have a pain in Back injuries and lifting for last 1 months. So what should I do?
I am 20 years old my neck is paining if I keep on riding vehicles I had used pain relievers for a couple of months .how shall I get rid of it?
I have slip disc l4, l5 Should I avoid carrying weights. More over what are the exercise I must follow?
Hi sir, I have pain in neck. I use bed sheet and hard pillow to sleep. I am 27 years old. Give me solution.
I have fever last night I take tablet from medical but there is no relief and I have a hitch on neck and it is still have pain.
I am 24 year old, I drive bike a lot, getting back and neck ache extremely. What can be done? I can't stop driving?
I am 45 years female, I am suffering from pain in the side of left knee, so find it difficult to bend knee. Sometimes it recovers by itself. My uric acid level is 9. What to do?
I am suffering from back pain from last three years .I also used omni gel pain relief .it gives relief for a while. After few hours pain starts again. What to do?
Neck pain since 2 year after using thin pillow n using diclo gel it help temperature but after wakeup pain a lot pls help medicine.
Sir, my wife is suffering from her knee & Leg pain & swelling from last five six months. Now her paw also swelling & getting red. Please tell me how can she relive from this?
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.