Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. IshaYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr Amiya Kr Mukherjee speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 19 years old guy I'm having a medium type of skin I want to get fair Can you consult me some medicine's or some other thing you can give me Kindly give me some information about skin.
Dear Sir / Madam, Myself is Namrata, Age 30. Unmarried. I have one cyst on my neck from last 8 years. But that time it was dead. No critical problem was found. We have also gone through the FNAC in 2013.
1: use moistuiriser soon after a bath. Apply it three to four times a day.
2: apply a cream based moistuiriser for palms and soles.
3: avoid any foamy or bubbly cleansers and soaps.
4: cream based cleansers are the best during winter.
5: take short baths and only twice a day or once if required.
6: a sunscreen is a must during winter too.
I have oily skin, I sweat profusely, so there are pimples on my forehead and some on my cheeks also. How can I get rid of them?
Hereditary dark circles. I sleep for 8 hrs & drink 3 litres of water everyday & im healthy. please suggest me natural ways to get rid of it. Im 18 years old.
Hello, I'm 25 years old male. I have dark color face, hands and lips and my rest of the body color is fair. And also i'm having wrinkles on my fore head. Please tell how to get rid of those wrinkles. So many are suggesting to use lotions, fruit scrubs but not mentioning its names. What type of lotion, which company, etc. When i'm 23 years old I have used SKIN LIGHT cream for few months and got good look. When I stopped using it I became very black than before. I'm dying with a doubt that my face is erected to that cream. And now recently I have started using it again. Please tell me How can I get color of my face and hands matching to my body's color, healthy lips without any side effects?
I am losing my hair quickly and I tried all shampoos. But there is no effect of shampoo Can you help this.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
So, here's all you need to know about laser hair removal:
- Precision: The laser beam that is set on to the skin gets absorbed by the pigment present in the hair follicles. Each pulse of this laser will take a nano second to treat many follicles at one time. The areas like the upper lip and the bikini line can be treated in a matter of minutes.
- Duration: Most people going through this treatment will require at least five to seven sessions so as to attain permanent hair loss.
- Preparation: The procedure does not merely consist of a process that zaps the unwanted hair. Considerable preparation has to go into it, especially since it a long term treatment method. Avoid waxing or electrolysis at least six weeks before the treatment as this may make the skin tender. Also, since the laser beams affect the hair roots that it can catch, it is best to have them grown out so that the procedure is more effective. Also, you will need to limit your time in the sun before going in for the procedure.
- Trimming: Before the procedure actually starts, the hair will require trimming. A few millimetres will be removed, just above the surface of the skin.
- Adjustments: Once the trimming is done, the laser equipment will be trained on your skin for a process of adjustment which will involve studying and adjusting as per the colour, thickness and the site of hair removal. Also, the adjustment will be done in terms of the skin colour.
- Protection: Before the laser pulses are administered, the expert will need to wear eye protection and cover the site of hair removal with a cooling gel that will protect the skin. Also, a test pulse will be administered on to a small patch first, in order to see if there is any reaction or inflammation.
- Aftermath: After the procedure, the application of anti-inflammatory creams and lotions will take place, following which the next session will be scheduled. Usually, the next session will be three to four weeks later.
You must make sure that you going to a well-known clinic where the laser hair removal process is conducted by an expert.