Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Irr NaiduYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old male. I'm suffering with a severe problem that I didn't get sleep in the night from last 4 months. I'm getting dreams in the night to morning which are really bad. This effects my next day and I'm unable to concentrate on anything. How can I get rid of this problems? Please help me out. I have habit of thinking more about any issue.
I am having diabetes for past 2 years. Is there any cure,or do I have to take medicine whole life.what should I do?
I have a stomach pain what should I do I take aso a medicine plzz help doctor plzz help and a vomiting also.
Dear Doctor I suffering any sexual movements in mind and late eat meals after my right indulgence, testicular,abdominal pains and back pain also at the time urine is right yellow colour, please tell reason and any feature problems?
Sir mujhe strength badhana hai .sir mujhe masterbation ki bad habbit thi jis se sexual stamina low hogya hai .penis me kadakpan nai aata hai .within 1 minute me leps hojata sir .sir koi Tablet btaiye jo ayurvedic jo kolkata me available ho. Jise se sexual stamina or penis me kadakpan aaj aye .herbal ayurvedic tablet suggest me on kolkata .sir plz.
My wife is 60 yrs old and suffering from type-2 diabetic for last 6yrs. Now she had uti problem along with increased sugar. When uti was cured she had blood sugar of 370 (PP) in spite of taking oral medicines. Then Doctor had prescribed to take insulin dosages 2 times per day along with previous medicines. Within 7 days sugar level has come down to 140 (pre-meal. Now my questions are: 1. Is insulin to be taken permanently? We want to replace insulin by oral medicines. Is it possible? She is mentally and physically very very weak and disturbed. Is it due to sugar problem or may be for taking heavy antibiotics for uti treatment? Is it required to treat it separately by doctor other than diabetic specialist? if yes then which specialist department to be visited? Please help me with your valuable advises.
I am suffering from pile pain, it bleeds, itch sometimes after going to toilet I feel like my bowels is still full, and when it comes to pain its too much. I feel like there's a. Swell in my anal, and it's hurt/pain even at a time of urination. Please help me.
Mg friend is 20 years old. Mawa khane ki wajah se uska muh puri tarah se nahi kulta pahele muh me 4 finger chali jati thi aur ab to 2 ungli jitna hi kulta hai wo kya kare ki muh pura khul sake? koi upay btaye?
I have excess constipation, bloating amd gas which cause severe acne on my skin. I have this problem for years now and am looking for some natural treatment. And if I should get it tested, then specifically which test should I go for?
My mother age 55 years have diabetes and hypertension and she also have cataract. Can they go for the cataract surgery as they have diabetes n htn.
I am 24, recently after Every meal my stomach aches and urges to go to bathroom. Loose stools with mucus since 1 day .Is there any problem.
Do you know that there are certain substances, which may cause respiratory and skin problems? Substances while at work may lead to the development of allergies when breathed in. Allergies may also occur when the substances are exposed to the skin directly. These substances are known as skin and respiratory sensitizers and are capable of causing damage to the nose, skin, throat and lungs. If you are affected in any way, further exposure to sensitizers may lead to allergic symptoms.
Effects of skin and respiratory sensitizers
The effects on the respiratory system may be experienced in the form of symptoms, such as runny or itchy eyes and nose, which is typical of hay fever. More symptoms may follow which include wheezing, breathlessness, coughing and chest tightness. The symptoms in case of skin include itchy, red, dry and cracked skin with irritation. Severe symptoms like bleeding might follow and the symptoms may spread to the different parts of the body.
When do the symptoms occur?
The symptoms show up on being exposed to the substance. In most cases, sensitization occurs within a few months. The symptoms may be experienced even twelve years after the exposure. The symptoms are more severe during evening and night. There are chances of the symptoms improving during weekends and holidays. Once established, respiratory attacks may occur, triggered by exposure to tobacco smoke, cold water and exercise. Attack on skin commonly occur when exposed to chemicals present in the cleaning products.
Substances causing sensitization
The substances, which cause skin sensitization include isocyanates, wood dust, flour and grain dust, solder flux, glues and resins, laboratory animals glutaraldehyde and chemicals used in hairdressing.
Legal obligations associated with skin and respiratory sensitisers
There are certain legal duties, which an employer should undertake for protecting employees. These include protecting workers and public from risks which are associated with skin and respiratory sensitizers. The Control of Substances Hazardous to Heath Regulations lay out the legal requirements in order to protect workers. In order to comply with it, an employer has to assess the risk of health which may arise from activities at work. The employer also needs to decide the precautions which should be taken to prevent or control any risk. It is also to be ensured that control measures are utilised and maintained well. The workers’ exposure to harmful fumes and substances should be monitored constantly. The workers should also be informed, instructed and trained about the risks associated with their work.
According to homeopathy, when a patient suffers from cold, his body will develop skin complaints at times. It’s a way to get rid of internal affection in respiratory system. People usually misunderstand such cold, as another skin disease. However, neither the cold nor the skin complaint will get cured. The patient will be declining day by day. Similarly, if there are skin diseases, when suppressed, affect internal organs. Skin disease is not a health hazard unless it becomes septic. If you experience any symptoms associated with skin and respiratory sensitizers, it is important for you to visit a homeopath. This would enable timely diagnosis and treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My sister age is 47 years and last few days she is suffering from gas problem and also had constitution, please give some solution and also give diet instructions.
Sir my age is 21 and I have a penis problem. My penis size is 4 inch and I also know that it not grow much. But the penis size (when not in standing position) is only 2 inch and I have to increase this size And also the thickness is 4.5 inch which I think is not perfect so please give the solution to increase thickness and increase penis size (when not in standing position) The major problem is that thr semen is watery and not much thickness of semen is there .Its only a watery So sir please give me the right information and for this I am thankful for you and at last I am not smoke drink alcohol and my health is good.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.