Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Irr Naidu

General Physician, Hyderabad

300 at clinic
Dr. Irr Naidu General Physician, Hyderabad
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Irr Naidu
Dr. Irr Naidu is one of the best General Physicians in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. He is currently associated with Elbit Diagnostics in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Irr Naidu on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Elbit Diagnostics

#8-2-703, A G Heights, Road No. 12, Banjara Hills. Landmark: Near Amrutha Valley, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Irr Naidu

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have semen ejaculation during mornings. It occurs twice in a week. Please help.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. A nocturnal emission or involuntary leakage is an involuntary ejaculation of semen that occurs during sleep or along with urine while urination. Studies show that approximately 83% of men experience a nocturnal emission or leakage at some point in their lives. There is nothing wrong with a person if he or she experiences a nocturnal orgasm or nocturnal emission or leakage, as they are normal and healthy experiences. If you have experienced a wet dream, you should not feel ashamed. There is no way to prevent nocturnal orgasms or emissions from happening. Sage tea is the best home remedy which is used to treat conditions such as nightfall. If you drink at least two cups in a day, the chances of getting wet dreams will reduce too. Take fenugreek with honey on a regular basis. Exercise regularly and practice yoga and meditation to keep calm and relaxed. I suggest online sex counseling. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually I am suffering from cold and fever from last 7 days. When I take medicines I feel OK. But after some time again I suffer from fever. Is this symptoms of zika virus?

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi! No it is not don't worry Your symptoms are either weather related illness or viral illness Even if u use medicine or not sometimes it will take more than 2 weeks. Try to take rest Drink water Avoid outside food Keep the house very clean Maintain personal hygiene too Travel less
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a constipation problem since from 3years, I tried homeopathy for 1yr. But it failed to cure, then I went to gynaec she gave cremaffin plus and some polyethylene glycol powder but after 3 4 months it stopped effecting. Because of which I skip my diet. Just eat once in a day What to do?

General Physician, Chandigarh
If you cut down in your meals you will be more constipated yiu need to add more fibre in your diet eat fresh vegetables and fruits and avoid fried spicy and junk food also cut down on tea coffee areated drinks sweets and sugary foods drink more water instead of fruit juices eat while fruits and take isbagol husk at bed time with water everyday I am sure you will become alright in some time.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old and perfectly engaged in physical fitness activities. I am facing the problem of erectile dysfunction. I am unable to have harder erections at the time of intercourse which prevents me from doing the sex. I couldn't put in the penis just because the erection isn't hard enough. What effective measures could I take to overcome this?

B.A.M.S, Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE, PG Diploma in Hospital Managment
Ayurveda, Delhi
avoid salty and spicy food, avoid excessive masteburation, eat fresh fruit, do kegel excercise, since how many days u r suffer from, give me detail history for proper diagnosis n treatment
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sleep cycles are messed up. I am always sleepy even though I've slept well. What should I do?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
avoid day time sleep, avoid tea coffee cola in late evening and after. take balanced diet, do exercise, avoid stress. inform if not ok.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/madam, I am suffering from gilbertsyndrome my total bilirubin is 2.5 when I checked at 5th jan, indirect 1.3 and direct 1.2, so what should I do? should I take Liv 52 two tablet twice daily.

General Physician, Mumbai
No need of liv52 tablet and take symptomatic treatment and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and check your vital parameters every week
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have muscular distrophy since 12 years. My age is 35 years old. My legs are so weak as I cannot walk without support. My weight is 75 kg. Please suggest me some exercises to make my legs strong.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Please mention the type of muscular dystrophy and if possible latest motor charting of your lower limbs so that I can understand and advise you accordingly. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have breathing problem! means when l feel cool or eat sweat items or smelt dark fragrance or dust etc on these times I never take comfort inhalation breaths. I feel very uneasy. My lungs expand heavy. So please help us.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Actually your problem is Allergic Resp.Tract infection and can be cured with very effective homoeopathic treatment and exercises.I want to know details of your present complaints.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have cough since last 2 weeks I check up for doctor but nothings happen please help me.

General Physician,
You may have allergic bronchitis which may be due to viral also. Do warm saline gargle regularly regularly. Have homemade freshly prepared lemon juice which is rich in vitamin c thereby increasing your body autoimmune system which prevents infection. You may have a tab of cetrezine as and when required. It will be alright.

Hello sir, I have cough problem in every two months tell me something some precaution to solve this problem.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, As you are having cough and fever, get your blood tested for (empty stomach) – CBC, ESR, AEC, Widal, Peripheral smear for MP, Urine (R & M), Stool (R & M) first. (In case required, may advise you some other tests later).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 64 years old diabetic. I get irritation in my both ears quite frequently. I use ear drops to control. Is it related to diabetes?

D.N.B, D.L.O
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Bangalore
Hello Mr. Lybrate-user it's not that diabetics get more of irritati in ears. Certain conditions take time to heal in diabetics if uncontrolled. Nothing to worry you can use few drops of oil into the ears when lot of itching in ears. But avoid using ear buds usage. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir/mam mjhe suicidal thought aa rhe h what should i do ? mere hands m bhi shivering ho rhi h please advice

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
Suicidal thoughts can be due to anxiety, depression, or any other psychiatric problems. Better get evaluated and get treated, all the best.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In bipolar or depression always low mood if try to buit up confidence always loose. My reason is less income tried n trying to help my self but no use taken antidepressant always feel dizziness. tried many antidepressant threw Dr. no use. Loss sex. No mood. Feeling more deprpsed how to relax my self. After doing meditation little/no relax again mind n self feel low. Now pls let me know how to be relax n enjoy life. Future is disturbing n effecting present pls help as I hv my small little family. Rgds.

Hi Sanjay , You know the reason of your depression . Try to do that job which will gives you money , happiness and mental relaxation . No one doctor will give you solution till you will try to come out from this situation . Keep yourself busy in your hobbies . Do meditations regularly . Have 10 gm jagerry + 1 tsf milk malai before going to bed flax seeds powder 2 tsf - o -2 tsf after food with 1 glass of lukewarm water . Treatment - 1. Himalayan Berry 30 ml with 1 glass water which keeps your brain calm 2. Balshakti 2tsf - 2tsf - 2 tsf for sound sleep contact me for futher suggestions. Have a peaceful life .take care . Thanks , Dr. Swati Pawar.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am facing the problem that my penis size is small about 4.3" is there any medicine which can increase size and premature ejaculation is the cause of concern for me please help me to solve this problem give the the suggestions and tell me about the treatment sir thanks.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Gurgaon
There are many Medicines in homeopathy like Lycopodium, Selinium, Staphysgria, Terbulus Ter, Acid Phos, Cinchona Off Etc. For PE & ED. For more help about selecting best Homeopathic medicine we need more information about your health. You can also contact me personally through Lybrate for precise selection of Homeopathic remedy for your case. Until then: Maintain regular exercise, take nutritious diet, Minimize stress level and performance anxiety Add Zinc and Magnesium to your diet for more fun Consume More Protein of good quality Go for good quality Fish if you prefer Non vegetarian food Do Crave for Pomegranate, Avocado Have more Choice for onions & Garlic Prefer nuts and berries Have Pranayams Yog-Asan to strengthen pelvic floor muscles (like kegel) daily Avoid Junk food and beverage.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a female 40 years of age. When I take any pain killer tablet it affect badly on me results in swelling. What is this?

Post Graduate Diploma in Echocardiography, Mbbs
General Physician, Ernakulam
Do not take it again. They create some problems. It can be dangerous. Try only dolo 650 or ultraset for pain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Since one year onward I am feeling week and sex has come very down. All medical check up carried out all normal. I am 57 year old. Please advise me.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
You should start ayurvedic syp aswagandharita 15ml bd after food and report me for better treatment.

I am 44 year male a divorcee I masturbate almost every single day fantasising have sex with someone how can I over come this habit.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Avoid listening erotica, avoid sexual thoughts and fantasies, avoid porns totally Do meditation regularly before going to sleep Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Go for morning and evening walk daily Take salads and fruits more Take Bufo rana Q Liquid Homeopathic medicine 15 drops in 50 ml water twice a day for 3 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, Dear Doctor, I am HIV + patient. CD 4 count 400. I am facing problems like Shortness of Breath, Dry cough (ocassional) mild fever (recurrent ). I heard that Pneumocytic Pnuemonia (PCP) is very common in HIV + people. I have gone to a pulmanologist and got an X_ray done. Doc said X ray is fine. Inspite of my persuation he said no other test is required. Can u please tell me if what the doctor told is true or should I go for any moretests. Plz doctor am afraid.

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Patna
I can understand your concern. Don't worry when your doctor is monitoring your health. Who told you that common cold or simple throat infection may not occur to HIV patient. Every time when you have these symptoms how long it took to resolve. Recurrent fever is not rather daily continuous fever may be indication of some opportunistic infection (like Pneumocystic carnii pneumonia). Have faith in your clinician, he will start prophylactic medicines when CD4 cells count dip further in future. you should adopt safe sex practice and spend good time with dear ones.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After travelling I am always suffering from headache and also with sunlight, stress on eyes neck forehead vomiting.

M.B.B.S., F.I.C.A. (USA), P.G.D.I.H, F.C.G.P., D.C.A.H
Psychiatrist, Vadodara
Focus on your thought process while you are traveling. Do u enjoy ur travel? Are you always in a hurry? Relax while u travel, enjoy the travel, listen to music or do some enjoyable activity or do something important for which u r not able to manage time. Learn some relaxing methods. Consult ur Doctor also, just to be sure. For sunlight. Use protections like cap, sunglasses etc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed