Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Irr NaiduYour feedback matters!
I sometime feel pain in my neck for last three years and it doesn't end even I take treatment from many specialists so please tell me what I do now.
Hi, I am 22 years old my question is- polycystic ovaries im my stomach. Please explain what is this and solution.
I have a gas trouble sir because I am suffering from ulcer what is the permanent solution for that is there any medicine available?
Every morning at brush time or whenever I am hungry feeling having vomiting and it continue for last 2 years but for last 2 month it is worse. How it can be cure.
I am 50 male diabetic type 2 from the past 10 years I have undergone circumcision about 4 yrs back presently suffering from erectile dysfunction I want to go for homeopathic treatment pl help.
Hi doctor I am gokul nagar I am 27 year old man I am suffering from cold since last two days what should I do tell me.
She is having tight stools. Some times full abdominal pressure to be used to excret. After excreting burning sensation.
I am 11 years old. I have sleep problems. I frequently get up at nights and further my sleep could not be completed. Can you please provide me with a remedy please!
I am suffering from ulcerative colitis from past 3 years. I am 21 year old. I am taking medicines of ayurveda but not getting relief till now.
Hi, She is facing headache frequently, even 4/5 times a week. And the headache is coming during evening time. And the headache is also very severe. She is 26 years old lady. Please give me instant solution and also the natural way to get rid of the problem. Please. Thanks.
Does any gastrointestinal disorder cause right pelvic pain which radiates to lower back and sometimes leg. I also have feeling of fullness all the time. The CT scan report came out to be normal. Had visited gynaecologist as the pain starts from pelvis. But didn't get relief. And as report showed nothing, the doctor said not to worry. But my issue has not solved. Can it be gastrointestinal? Please advise ASAP.
My fiancé is suffering from fatty liver. Pls provide me list for food he can eat or food he should not eat?
I hv left shoulder pain and chest pain in left side from approx 40 days. I hv done ecg, tmt, eco. All test report is normal. But pain is still there. What hv to do.
My father has got alarm clock headaches or cluster headaches. They come and go in intervals and usually awaken him from his sleep. Those create unbearable pain and are very hard to suppress via medicines. What to do in such an emergency?
I usually sleep for 7 hrs everyday. But still I feel sleepy and weak for whole day. Even I took a good diet as well. What shud I do.
The immune system is extremely important in an individual's system. A strong immune system helps to combat the invasion of foreign particles and consequently resists the diseases. Vaccination in such a context becomes imperative as it strengthens an individual's immunity. In vaccination, antigens or germs are given in very small doses. They stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies to fight against that particular infection. Vaccinations are provided to both children and adults to protect them from a number of diseases. However, different vaccinations are provided in different ages according to the susceptibility to diseases.
Some of the vaccinations that are provided to newborns are:
1. Hepatitis B vaccine: This vaccination is given in order to prevent the child from having Hepatitis B. Hepatitis B is a liver disease that if persists can lead to liver failure or even liver cancer. This vaccine must be injected immediately after the birth of the baby. The first dose must be followed by administering a second dose within a span of a month or two.
2. Rotavirus Vaccine (RV): This vaccine, taken orally, prevents the infant from Rotavirus. This virus causes vomiting and diarrhea in children that often leads to severe dehydration. This vaccine is administered within two to four months of the baby's birth. Sometimes, on doctor's prescription a second dose may be necessary in the sixth month.
3. Acellular Pertussis Vaccine and Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids: This is a combination of various vaccines that protects the child from tetanus and diphtheria. Newborns are extremely prone to diphtheria that causes fatal illness and sometimes even deaths in children. This vaccination thereby, is extremely important and must be administered within two or four months and must be followed up with secondary doses later under the doctor's supervision. Vaccinations do not end with childhood. In many cases adults too need to be vaccinated against certain diseases. Some of them are:
- Hepatitis A Vaccine: You can get this vaccination if there is any risk of you suffering from Hepatitis A. Much like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A too is an acute liver disease. This is extremely fatal and is seldom accompanied by any symptoms.
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine: This is a sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical dysplasia in women and men. The apt age for both men and women for this vaccination differs. Women who are twenty six years of age or younger and men below or at the age of twenty one are most suitable for this vaccination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.