Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indira KYour feedback matters!
Hi its been 2 days passed from periods date but no sign of period till now, m feeling pain in my lower abdomen, also feeling weakness in my body.
Am I possibly pregnant I had a depo shot and and two weeks later I had sex and I didn't get my period I took two pregnancy test both came out negative and I don't think they're right my body feels different I get heat flashes in my nipples, I got my period and I had cramps for three days but they were coming and fading away on the third day and I had a blood clot that had white in it so I don't know my boobs are also tender.
My wife had 45 day cycle and we started our intercourse from 6th day onwards. We exactly do no the fertile days. Till what day we should have intercourse and please let me know how many days once we should have intercourse.
Chilies have always been known as ingredients that add spice to indian food. Without chilies, any indian food cuisine is incomplete. Both have distinct tastes and also have different health benefits. Here's a comparison between the two:
Red Chilli: Red chilies are dried and then used in food a preparation. It is spicier or hotter than green chilies.
- Source of iron absorption - Red chilies contain a good proportion of iron which is very good for blood health. They also have a lot of vitamin c that helps the body in absorbing iron
- Burns calories - They produce heat in the body that directly burns down calories, just like heat generated due to exercise
- Relieves from congestion - In india red chilies are provided to a person for consumption when he is suffering from cold. It relieves congestion and helps is better respiration
- Reduces blockage in arteries - They are very powerful antioxidants that clear any blockages in the arteries or blood vessels.
Green Chilli: Green chilies are more subtle in taste and are used as fresh spices in various food preparations.
- Manages blood sugar levels - Green chilies tackle high blood sugar levels and control it if consumed regularly
- Promotes digestion - Owing to the various fibers found in them, they help in better digestion
- Good for skin - Green chilies being rich in vitamin e is a very good spice for a clean and healthy skin
- Very good for heart - Due to a considerable proportion of beta-carotene in green chilies the cardiovascular systems stays strong and the heart too stays healthy
- Both chilies have great benefits and consuming both in permitted quantities is only good for health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have been having heavy period's from the past 7 day's. Last I had my period twice. I am an anemic patient also. I am sexually active. Is this normal? If not is there any way that I can stop the bleeding?
Hello doctor. I have irregular menstrual cycle. Generally 3-4-5 moths late. What is the reason for that? Kindly prescribe me some medicine and it's cute? Thank you.
Most indian dishes use onions as an ingredient in preparations. It is also used in salads. Learn about the following health benefits that eating onions gets.
- Rich source of vitamin A- onions are rich in vitamin a which aids good vision, helps boost immune system and cell growth.
- Relieves pain and inflammation - rubbing onion juice on the area if bitten by a honeybee is known to provide immediate relief from the burning sensation and the pain.
- Increases good cholesterol - raw onions are known to boost the production of hdl (good cholesterol) in the body.
- Cures infection - it is used as an age old cure for infections and inflammations.
- Is mineral & vitamin rich - onions contain natural sugar, minerals like sodium, potassium, iron and dietary fibers, vitamins a, b6, c & e, and are also a rich source of folic acid.
- Provides fiber - per 100 grams of serving contains only 44 calories along with a good 1.4 grams of fiber.
- Prevents hair loss - onion mixed with salt and pepper is rubbed on the scalp to stop hair loss, in the arab countries. Onion juice is used to make hair mask which aides thickening and growth of hair.
- Works on fever - a small piece of onion, if kept on the forehead, works against fever.
- Controls sugar levels - onions are known to help control sugar levels in the blood by increasing the insulin level.
- Purifies skin - applying onion and turmeric juice is said to remove dark patches and pigmentation problems in the skin. It also aids in treatment of acne, anti-aging, getting rid of dark spots and pigmentations, and many more.
- Clears eyesight - onion juice is used to cure eye problems. The juice is used as drops for infants, so that they have clear eyesight.
My weight is normal but my abdomen is more increase after delivery my weight is 65 KGS my height is 5.5 ft, please sir suggest me.
Sir, I am 25 years old and married. My hsg test shows that left tube is blocked. My Dr. Told me to do lap. Is this is more suitable for get conceive after lap.
I consulted doctor for regarding irregularity in my periods. She consulted me susten 300 n said menses will come after 10-15 days so that means I will ovulate so during dat time what are the chances of being pregnant.
I am an 18 years old girl. I'm having a problem that is continuing for over a month now. Its not always irritating, but sometimes when I get toilet, the area starts to itch suddenly, and also my pee nowadays smells a bit awkwardly different, which is more similar to that of stale coconut water. I never had any uti problem before. The colour of my toilet is absolutely fine, and its not that it itches while I pee. But it sometimes starts all of a sudden, and more specifically when my bladders are full. This never happened before. I maintain a healthy diet full of fruits and veggies in plenty daily, and I also drink large quantities of water everyday. If its at all a uti problem, then should I consult a doctor immediately or should I wait by having plenty of water and living a healthy lifestyle for another few days? please help.
A stuffy head, endless sneezing, and sinus congestion are signs that pollen and pollution are getting the best of you. Many people resort to over-the-counter drugs to alleviate the anguish of allergies. Well, this season, fear not, because there are some simple, effective ways to eliminate or improve your allergy symptoms that are also cheap and natural.
The Great Neti Pot
The use of a neti pot has its roots in ancient yogic practices were clear breathing passages were essential to proper yoga practice. This little pot is used to pour warm water into one nostril at a time in order to clear the nasal passageways, wiping out the inflammatory garbage that gets stuck in your sinuses. The first time I used a neti pot I was shocked at how effective it was in such a short period of time.
Use as much filtered water as your neti pot will hold. Warm up the water until it is just warmer than room temperature. Warm water works better at dissolving mucus than cold water. Add a touch of the neti salt to the warm water. Once the salt dissolves you can pour the water into your neti pot. Turn your head sideways over a sink and place the neti pot into your nostril. The trick is to relax as the water is pouring through your nostril, otherwise it may be a bit of a rough ride the first time you do this. The water should flow out of the opposite nostril, but some may go down your throat if you have a lot of congestion initially. Just spit out any water that goes down your throat.
If the water isn't flowing easily, it means you have a blockage in your nasal passage. This may be the case for people who have chronic allergies and it represents an accumulation of inflammatory material, which needs to be removed. Gently relax and inhale slightly through the nostril you are cleaning to help the water flow upward and eventually it will flow. For beginners, I recommend using half the pot for each nostril. Initially, you can go back and forth from nostril to nostril until the pot is finished; eventually, you will be able to do an entire pot for each nostril. After your first use of the neti pot, you may see a drastic reduction in your symptoms. I recommend repeating this process for 7 days initially and then once a week after that during allergy season.
It is important to keep your neti pot clean, sanitized and dry to avoid the growth of microorganisms in your pot.
Nasya is an ayurvedic practice that is used to treat stress-related problems, headaches, neck pain, anxiety and mental fogginess. It is also a year-round treatment to prevent and treat seasonal allergies. Nasya helps to remove toxins that accumulate from the upper part of your body by opening up the lymphatic channels and allowing the toxins to be removed through your nasal passages.
Typically, cured sesame oil is used for nasya. To cure any oil, you simply place it in a pot over medium heat and add a drop of water.  When the drop of water pops, the oil is cured. The sesame oil can be used alone or herbs can be added to the oil to help treat specific conditions. Nasya is an all-natural cure for sinus inflammation, which is the main cause of chronic sinus congestion and allergies.
Nasya oil is typically applied in each nostril through a small dropper. I suggest using about 3 drops in one nostril and then inhaling while pinching the other nostril closed with your index finger. Inhale strongly and allow the oil to go up into your sinuses. If any of the oil spills down your throat, spit it out. Repeat the process on the other nostril. It may feel as though you need to blow your nose at first, but resist the urge because the effectiveness of the treatment is based on the oil's ability to permeate the sinuses. Typically, nasya is done every morning, but in the beginning you may need to do it a couple of times a day until the inflammation lessens.
Most people suffering from allergy symptoms don't realize that the foods they are eating may be contributing to their symptoms. In Ayurveda, allergies are directly linked to digestion and changing the way you eat is an important part of controlling your allergies. People with allergies should avoid the following foods in particular:
Oily foods, especially deep fried
Cold foods, especially ice cream
In ayurveda, these foods are believed to clog the digestive system and result in excessive mucus formation. Instead, you want to eat foods that are warming and disperse toxins from the body. This includes spices like black pepper, cinnamon, garlic and ginger. Also, load up on green, leafy vegetables and drink plenty of warm water through the day.
The neti pot alone may bring fast relief to your allergy symptoms, but using all three tools may help stop your allergies from returning next year.