Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indira K
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indira KYour feedback matters!
Excessive premature atrial contractions (pacs) have been shown to result in atrial fibrillation, stroke and death while excessive premature ventricular contractions (pvcs) have been shown to result in increased heart failure, coronary artery disease and death
Our freedom fighters fought for the country with dedication and passion, to get us our independence. They are the ones responsible for freeing Indian and shaping our country's future.
Freedom Fighters kept themselves physically fit and mentally stable by discipline, so they could arise to any emergency situation all day long, throughout the year. Their physical fitness and stamina played a very important role during war like crisis.
In today's fast paced world, people suffer from lot of stress and strain at every step of life. The concept of 'good health and healthy living' is not possible without any workout. The sense of health consciousness arises only after a sickness. This must be avoided, and the notion 'Prevention is better than cure' be adopted. So, to keep yourself healthy and going, why not follow a freedom fighter's workout regime.
First of all, the notion that one needs to go to the gym or workout on machines needs to be shoved. People in the olden times kept themselves fit without any fancy equipment or machines. They followed rigorous exercise regime and kept themselves healthy and strong. So, to become fit, one should seriously follow different formats of exercising with a routine. Running, swimming, jogging, push-ups, squat are some of the exercises that can be taken up to stay fit.
Doing these aerobic exercises regularly helps in toning almost every muscle in the body. Jogging has been proven to be good for the heart as it reduces the risk of heart diseases. They deliver oxygen to the heart and muscles. This list of exercise is good for people of all generations and sex. To be fit, you can do workouts like Push-ups, Pull-ups, Sit-up and Squat.
- Push-ups: This exercise helps to improve the muscles of the arms, chest and shoulders. This exercise helps to build abs; it is an exercise for the manly youth.
- Pull-ups: In this posture of exercising the upper half of the body is pulled. It is simply hanging from a firm rod and pulling your upwards. This exercise is extremely good for your shoulders and arms.
- Sit-ups: It is the best exercise to build strong abdominal muscles. It also helps the hip muscles. This is a very good exercise pro-pregnancy because most women tend to put on weight.
- Squat exercise: This is a great exercise which targets quadriceps, hamstrings and rest of the body. It also trains the muscle of the thighs. This is a welcoming exercise for the youth as well as athletes.
Lastly we must workout with the same zeal as our freedom fighters, to keep our body fit as a fiddle. We should follow our exercise schedule religiously and be dedicated to keeping our bodies fit!
Hai, iam 17years of age iam in 4th month of pregnancy now will there be chances of normal delivery iam thin n weighing around 52kgs height 5'1 pls suggest precautions as well.
Dear doctor, I want to know how long can I use the contraceptive femilon. I am already using it for 4 years. Is it safe to continue or should I give a break in between. Please guide.
How to improve health rapidly to naturally and what diet to this plan What exercise to do this. What is best plan.
Every woman has a unique system, especially when it comes to matters like menstrual cycles and pregnancy. There are some women who go through normal bleeding while for others, it may be less than ideal. Also, there are women who may experience a condition known as Menorrhagia which is characterised by excessively heavy bleeding during menstrual cycles. Cramping and bleeding for longer than a week are the most common symptoms of this condition. Here are ways to treat this condition.
- Basis of Treatment: The main cause will dictate the basis of treatment for this condition. Your overall medical history and state of health will be taken into account along with the future of your childbearing plans. The gynaecologist will also study the effect of this condition on your lifestyle and examine your tolerance towards certain supplements and medicines.
- Medication: The doctor may prescribe iron supplements in case of anaemia due to the condition. Further, non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs like naproxen and ibuprofen may be prescribed too. Oral contraceptives and progesterone are also helpful in such cases while Tranexamic acid can reduce the excessive blood loss. The doctor may also insert an intrauterine device to release levonorgestrel to make the uterine lining thin.
- Dilation and Curettage: The doctor will dilate or open up your cervix in this procedure to suction away tissue from the uterine lining. One may need additional sessions if the condition recurs.
- Focused Ultrasound Ablation: This procedure aims at treating the excessive bleeding by shrinking the fibroids that may be causing the same. This is also similar to a procedure known as uterine artery embolisation which blocks the uterine arteries in order to shrink these fibroids.
- Myomectomy: In this procedure, the doctor will surgically extract those fibroids which are causing the excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles. The procedure is conducted either through laparoscopy or incisions in the vagina and cervix, depending on the size, location and number of fibroids.
- Endometrial Ablation: Using this procedure, the doctor will permanently do away with the lining of the uterus, which is also known as the endometrium. This will be done by inserting an electrosurgical wire loop to remove the lining. Pregnancy is usually not recommended after this surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that is recommended for very severe cases. In this procedure, the doctor will surgically remove the uterus as well as the cervix. This is a permanent procedure that will put an end to the menstrual periods altogether. The procedure will be conducted by administering anaesthesia first, and will require hospitalisation as well. The doctor may also remove the ovaries of the patient with this procedure for premature menopause. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.