Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indira Gouri T
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indira Gouri TYour feedback matters!
Sarwalheartsurgery at max institute of ctvs, max superspeciality hospital, mohali has launched endoscopic vein harvesting (taking out veins through key hole) on a regular basis for bypass surgery. We are the pioneers in this region north of delhi with no other hospital offering this so far on routine basis the procedure is of immense benefit. No long incisions on leg, low or no infection rates and no uneasiness, less swelling of legs at a very economical cost extra to the package. It has huge benefit in females cosmetically and no infections especially in obese and diabetic patients.
Hie I am a 35 years old girls I have a problem regarding periods. My periods had to come on 12th of April but till now they had not started. Usually my cycles are of 8-10 days but last time in march it was of 3 day only. Last time on 5th of March I had unprotected sex but my husband has ejaculated outside and last period was on time but why it is delayed this time? Last 2 periods are of shorter duration. Basically for 3-4 days. Am I pregnant this is the reason y I have not got the period. Please help me out and ans me ASAP.
I am 33 years old and now I am 5 month pregnant what dietbi should eat and what things should I do for a healthy baby and when can I feel the baby movements.
I was 40 days pregnant when I took the abortion pill. The whole package. Now after 3 weeks I checked thrice in the urine test (with first urine in the morning) it is coming out negative. Does this mean that the pregnancy has successfully aborted or still there can be chances of continuing pregnancy?
Now I am feeling sleepy, tired. I had last period on 4th of october. Prega test shows positive. To terminate 1st pregnancy I took MIFEGEST once this year, can I take it again to terminate 2nd pregnancy. I want to have babies two year later. Re- taking of Mifegest can harm my future fertility? What to do?
I had a c-section its been 7 months now. I am 80 kgs but I used to be 50 kgs I want to reduce it as fast as I can. Nw I am breastfeeding. What type of exercise and diet should I maintain. I have not started anything. Bcoz I am kind scared about my operation.
Vaginismus is a condition where vaginal contractions and squeezes may be caused due to pain during intercourse or due to the insertion of objects like tampons. This mildly uncomfortable condition is also characterised by spams and other symptoms like the feeling of coming up against a thick wall which can cause pain. This may be due to a variety of reasons starting from infections to anxiety. To a large extent, the treatment of this condition depends on the cause. Following are the various ways in which this condition can be treated.
- Sex Therapy: A sexologist or an expert who specialises in psychosexual medicine can help in treating this condition by conducting a series of counselling sessions where psychoanalysis will help in understanding and unravelling the cause of the condition. This may be followed by CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy. This kind of therapy usually helps in reprogramming the brain after the root cause for the condition is known.
- Exercises: During sex therapy, the doctor may also teach you various kinds of exercises and vaginal trainers that can help you in strengthening the pelvic floor and relaxing the muscles as well. These vaginal trainers are especially helpful in equipping you suitably so that you can relax your vagina and let the insertion happen. Vaginal trainers consist of four smooth balls of plastic which can be inserted with the help of lubricants to help in stretching the vagina.
- Relaxation: Getting yourself to relax is also a matter of exploration and touching, which can help you understand the kind of touch and the exact areas that make you tense. During sex therapy, you may be taught a technique known as progressive relaxation. This mode includes tensing and relaxing your muscles as you explore by inserting a finger.
- Sensate Focus: This is a part of sex therapy and involves your partner. In this method, you will be asked to abstain from sex and touch each other without going to the genitals and other private parts. This will help in better arousal and sexual stimulation.
- Surgery: The last option for treating a very severe form of this condition is to put the patient through surgery which will seek to remove endometriosis, as these growths in the womb's lining can cause a lot of pain during intercourse. Also, vaginal enlargement surgery can be carried out with the help of episiotomy.
This kind of procedure usually helps in fixing the scar tissue that may have been left from a previous procedure, which can restrict or block the vaginal path. Getting help at the right time for this condition is of great importance so as to have a normal sex life.