Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indira Gouri TYour feedback matters!
Can I pill show side effects upto 2 months or more? I took an I pill in the fear if getting pregnant on may nd than had periods about 1 week later than usual time on last week of june and bow its 27 and in between had sex but semen did not went inside. Its july 27 now still no periods. What can be the possible cause?
She is suffering from pain in uterus for last 6 months. Infact, it started 6-7 years back but due to medication it stopped sometimes and she left medicine. Now she is unable to even walk, sit or travel. Sever pain has made her weak and no medicine helps. Its old case. Please help.
I didn't have sex, but did other sexual stuff, on the fifth day of my period and then I took an ipill within a few hours. After 5-6 days, I bled for 3 days. My due period is late by 10 days now, and I'm having nausea. Can I be pregnant?
Are you aware of the condition known as oligohydramnios during pregnancy, in which there is too less amniotic fluid? The amniotic fluid is an important part of your baby’s support system. It helps in protecting your baby and in the development of lungs, muscles, limbs, and the digestive system. The amount of this fluid can be measured via several methods. amniotic fluid index (AFI) evaluation is commonly used for measurement. When the results show a fluid level less than five centimeters, you need to diagnose yourself for oligohydramnios.
There are several causes, which may lead to low amniotic fluid levels in your body. They are as follows:
- Birth defects: Issues in proper development of the urinary tract or the kidneys lead to decreased urine production, which in turn results in decreased amniotic fluid levels.
- Placental problems: When your placenta does not provide sufficient supply of blood and nutrients to the baby, it may not recycle the fluid anymore.
- Leaking of membranes: A tear in the membrane may cause a slow trickling of fluid, or a rapid gush of fluid. The premature rupture of membranes (PROM) also leads to low levels of amniotic fluid.
- Post date pregnancy: Low amniotic fluid levels may occur during a post date pregnancy. It is a form of pregnancy that lasts for 42 weeks.
- Maternal complications: Several factors like hypertension, maternal dehydration, diabetes, and chronic hypoxia may lead to decreased levels of amniotic fluid levels during pregnancy.
The treatment for low amniotic fluid level depends on your gestational age. In case you are not full term, you will be closely monitored and your fluid levels will be observed. Non-stress and contraction stress tests may be conducted for monitoring the activities of your baby. If you are almost near full term, delivery is recommended by most health practitioners, in case of low amniotic fluid levels.
Other treatment methods that are used include the following:
- Amino infusion during labor via an intrauterine catheter is carried out. The added fluids help with the umbilical cord padding during delivery. It also helps in lowering the chances of a Cesarean delivery.
- The injection of amniotic fluid before delivery via amniocentesis is also undertaken. It is likely for the oligohydramnios to reoccur within one week after this treatment procedure, but it helps doctors to visualize your fetal anatomy and diagnose the condition.
Maternal rehydration using oral fluids and IV fluids also helps in increasing the amniotic fluid levels. It is important for you to consult a doctor for proper diagnosis so that the most ideal treatment can be prescribed to you.
I'm not well from past 3 days. It began with diarrhea in the morning that was on 29th June 2016. I went to office and it happened again. I got my periods at the same day and I started feeling feverish so I came back to home from office. I have lost my appetite. . I peed twice in 2 days and haven't pooped yet I got awful cramps on my stomach. I can't eat anytime and the last time I got fever was last night. I'm bleeding blackish or dark. It's not even red blood. I'm dying due to this pain. Please suggest something.
Hello Sir, Main 5 month se pregnant hu or mujhe thyroid ho gya h sir ye hypothyroidism pregnancy ke baad khatam ho jata hai ya hamesha rehta h main 50 mcg ki tablet le rhi hu.
Is there any medicine to stop vaginal bleeding. Tried every 21 days capsule. Period duration is just half a day, very Little. What should I do? Unmarried and no sex.
Hi doctor. I'm 25 yr. ND I am 33 weeks pregnant. Yesterday I had a scan for AFI ND AFI is (9-10) From last 3 days I'm having severe back pain. My EDD is oct 2. My gyn is out of town now. So I want to know with in how many weeks I vl deliver. please suggest me.
Hi doctor, I am pregnant. Now I have completed 5 month. Please suggest balance diet which help to increase my weight because I gained only 2 kg extra weight.
I am using prognova 2 mg tablets for increase estrogen levels ?are these hormone therapy completely safe? There is any other way for naturally increase estrogen?
I am suffering from severe abdominal pain and over bleeding during my menstrual period. Wht cam I do?
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine, which originated in India. Liver cirrhosis is one of the many irreversible diseases which Ayurveda can treat completely. There are a number of Ayurvedic remedies which can stop the disease from progressing to its irreversible stage. Here are some of the most common Ayurvedic medicines which have been proven to slow down the progression of liver cirrhosis:
- Bhringraj: According to Ayurvedic doctors, Bhringraj is one of the best natural cures to liver cirrhosis. A teaspoon of bhringaraj juice mixed with honey is considered the best way to administer this herbal remedy.
- Katuki: Katuki is a better choice when the liver cirrhosis has occurred to someone elderly. Usually, the root of the herb is used in its powdered form. According to Ayurveda, Katuki should be taken three times a day with the powder dissolved in honey. Katuki makes the liver a lot better by making it reactivate the tissue and produce bile. Reducing constipation is another benefit which this provides.
- Arogyavardhini Vati: Arogyavardhini Vati is a compound of Katuki and copper. It is worth note that copper is also very useful in treating liver cirrhosis. The best way to administer this treatment is to give it in tablet form three times a day. The usual strength of the tablet should be 250 mg. The dose is often increased to four tablets a day if the condition is more serious than the doctors had thought it to be.
- Papaya seeds: Papaya seeds are another excellent Ayurvedic remedy for liver cirrhosis and especially alcoholic liver cirrhosis. They are also easy to be consumed as they can be taken either raw or in the form of a juice. One tablespoon of the juice of papaya seeds along with ten drops of fresh lime juice can really help improve your condition in just a month.
Finally, it should also be kept in mind that Ayurveda has a whole host of other medicines which can treat liver cirrhosis and these include triphala, trivala, vasaka and kakamachi.