Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Indira BYour feedback matters!
Healthy and balanced sexual activities satisfy both the male and female partners, keeps and make all of them happy, nutritious and also dynamic intended for whole life, improve their doing the job volume and really feel youthful life. This makes their partners affectionate in their very own existence.
Some homeopathic remedies have the ability to supply enough energy both for male and female organs which can also increase the length of intercourse. Natural homeopathic herbs tonic such as argentum nitricum, lycopodium, damiana, aswagandha, agnus castus, avena sativa, caladium seguinum, salix nigra, conium, selenium are the best remedies for happy family life. Lycopodium and argentum nitricum work as a legend to remove the all types of weakness of male and female organs. Damiana, avena sativa and aswagandha can be used all year round. These are called tonic remedies in homeopathy.
You should know that intercourse does not mean producing children just nevertheless it maintains one particular match regarding whole life simply by increasing output of testosterone which gives more robust your bones and also muscle tissues thus assisting to prevent osteoporosis furthermore.
So we need to give attention to our family life. How can make your family life happy? I think homeopathy can provide you a nice solution. If you take any tonic remedies according to your symptoms regularly you can enjoy your daily life easily. These homeopathy remedies have the ability to build powerful protection against all fatal diseases.
I am 29 years old married with 2 kids, working out 4-5 times a week. Whether milk is healthy diet for grown ups. Natural or packed milk.
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes through you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
- Prenatal care: As soon as you realize that you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning – the whole hog.
- Diet: You need to ensure two things: that you are eating enough for two people, and also that everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome, and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
- Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
- Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
- Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
- A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
- Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
- Avoid eating non-pasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food, and smoked seafood.
- Folic acid is compulsory for the first trimester as it helps to protect your unborn baby from developing neural tube defects such as spina bifida. Also, it helps to prevent other birth defects, such as a cleft palate .
- Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
- Exercise: There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine. Exercising while pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
- Improved energy levels
- Controls back pain
- Improved sleep pattern
- Improves constipation
- Improves muscles strength and endurance
- Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth, and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby’s health throughout pregnancy.
I am 26. I have protected (used condom) sex on 15feb. My period was due on 27 feb. I have take pregnancy test on 1 March it came negative. I ate deviry 10mg tablet from 1 march to 3 march. From 5march I have brown discharge. I have not got the period. Can I be pregnant or when I will get my periods?
I am 34 years female. I have been married for 16 years. In these years I had 2 miscarriages one in 1999 and another in 2008. I have finished with all my treatments and the reports are normal. I have also done the treatment for blockage of tubes. And it is also normal. But I do not understand y I am not conceiving. My husbands sperm count is 20 million. Please help.
My last menstrual period was on 25 th april. Im 25 year old female. Then on 4 th may I had sex with my boyfriend and took unwanted 72 within 12 hrs then I had bleeding on 12 th may for 3 days then we had sex again on 20th may and again I took unwanted 72 within 12 hrs now I had some bleeding on 27 th may for 3 days. Is there any possibility I could get pregnant and when will be my next period date. What should I do. Please help me.
Meri wife sakshi ki dnc hui thi 18augest 2015 ko uske 2nd period sahi se nhi hue 2 din hoke rah gye bs but ab achanak se usko bleading ho rahi he.
Sir when I press my breast it leaking milk out, but I'm not pregnant and not make abortion, I, m taking tablet for migration, gastric and monthly period problem is this any harmful for my body.
Breast cancer is devastating for any woman more so if she is in the prime age.
The usual process suspicion followed by an examination, investigation, confirmation and then treatment depending on the stage of the disease and follow-up.
On confirmation of breast cancer, either the lady undergoes partial mastectomy, nipple sparing mastectomy, total mastectomy or radical mastectomy. This is followed up by Chemotherapy, radiation therapy or both for a period of time which is thought to be the end of treatment.
This leaves the patient traumatized with the loss of an important part of her body with the ill effects of radiation which also leads to severe burning sensation and pain in the area of radiation.
Breast Reconstruction plays an important role in completing the treatment and making the woman a woman again physically and psychologically.
There are various methods of reconstruction by way of transferring tissue from different parts of the body in stages and at the same time resizing the opposite breast to achieve symmetry.
Fat transfer technique is an advanced method of treatment which not only helps rebuild the lost structure but also improves the blood circulation to the affected part, reverses the ill effects of radiation and it also improves the surgical scar while not adding to more scars in the body. This is accompanied with improving body contour from where the excess unwanted body fat is removed which is transferred to the creation of the new breast.