Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ImranYour feedback matters!
Whenever I eat spicy food I get burning urine and yesterday I had orange or you can say red urine for 2 times yesterday then it's gone. 6 months back also I did notice some. Colour urine for 1 or 2 times. I had colorectal surgery in 2015 for cancer. Kindly suggest what this can be is it UTI or some kind of infection? Or something else. Ps: I have not seen red or orange colour in urine afterwards as I am consuming a lots of water.
Hi Doctors, My hairs are getting grey and almost 25% of my hair is grey now. I'm just 25 years old and I have dandruff also. Can I use any dyes or black henna which is available in the market. Do they have side effects? Or shall I just leave as it is without dyeing. Also suggest if there is any dye which is 100% safe and good to use. Thank you.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
Hello I am addicted to masturbation and my penis is slightly bent towards left. Whenever I get intimate with my girl I face weak erections. And I am afraid that sex would be painful as my penis is bent. And I am still a virgin. Kindly provide assistance.
Dear sir please advise me about MILD HEPATOMEGALY HYPERECHOIC KIDNEYS WITH ALTERED CORTICOMEDULLARY DEMRECATION-RENAL MEDICAL DISEASE. HOW IT CAN BE TREATED SIR. please REPLY ME DETAIL.
I am loosing my hair quickly and I have tried all kind of shampoos and medicines but there is no effect. Can you help me to solve this problem.
My hair gone whitish and also I have a continuous problem of hair fall. So what is the genuine solution of this condition?
Pain onset in tension-type headache can have a throbbing quality and is usually more gradual than onset in migraines. Compared with migraines, tension-type headaches are more variable in duration, more constant in quality, and less severe.
For tension-type headaches two of the following characteristics must be present:
Pressing or tightening (nonpulsatile quality)
Bilateral - Mild/moderate intensity
Not aggravated by physical activity
Tension-type headache history is as follows:
Duration of 30 minutes to 7 days
No nausea or vomiting (anorexia may occur)
Photophobia and/or phonophobia
Minimum of 10 previous headache episodes; fewer than 180 days per year with headache to be considered "infrequent"
Bilateral and occipitonuchal or bifrontal pain
Pain described as "fullness, tightness/squeezing, pressure" or "bandlike/viselike"
May occur acutely under emotional distress or intense worry
Often present upon rising or shortly thereafter
Muscular tightness or stiffness in neck, occipital, and frontal regions
Duration of more than 5 years in 75% of patients with chronic headaches
New headache onset in elderly patients should suggest etiologies other than tension headache.
One of the most common problems with the gastrointestinal system, peptic ulcers occur when the lining of the stomach - the esophagus or the small intestines, gets damaged. The damage occurs due to the development of sores on the lining which may be due to inflammation caused by certain bacteria, or due to erosion caused by the stomach acids. This can be a very painful disorder and end up severely limiting your life. Peptic ulcers can cause intense abdominal pain, vomiting nausea, indigestion and sudden unexplained weight loss.
The Homeopathic Approach to Curing Peptic Ulcers
The treatment of peptic ulcers in conventional medicine primarily revolves around the treatment of symptoms. The symptoms may be suppressed for some time but eventually come back sooner or later. This results in a vicious cycle where the treatment becomes less and less effective over time. Homeopathy, on the other hand, has an approach of trying to correct the problems from the root and over time, remove the very cause that results in the problem. Some of the things a homeopathic doctor may ask you would include –
- Family history of ulcers
- General health history of the family to determine hereditary health problems
- Physical characteristics
- Psychological tendencies and likes and dislikes among other information
Homeopathy takes into account not just the symptoms but the general constitution of the patient as well. This helps not only cure the ulcers but also the pre disposition to developing it again.
Effective Homeopathic Medications
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications used in the treatment of peptic ulcers are mentioned below. However, you shouldn’t try to self-medicate as it is best to consult with a doctor who can properly diagnose the problems and prescribe medication which are specifically tailored for you.
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the most effective medication in treating ulcers, Argentum Nitricum is usually prescribed when you experience sharp burning pains from peptic ulcers that radiate to different area of the abdomen. The pain is akin to the feeling of gnawing inside the stomach. Other symptoms such as vomiting, belching and nausea may also be present.
- Nux Vomica – If you have peptic ulcers and even eating the slightest amount of food causes pain, then Nux vomica may be a good option and thus be prescribed by your doctor. Another indication in such cases is where the abdominal region is very sensitive and you may feel pain even with the slightest touch. Nux Vomica is also very effective if your peptic ulcer symptoms tend to get worse after the consumption of tea, coffee, spicy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Kali Bichromicum – Sometimes, peptic ulcers may cause the food in your stomach to sit like a heavy load immediately after meals. This can make you very uncomfortable and unable to do any other form of work. This is often times accompanied by a low appetite. In such cases, Kali Bichromicum has been seen to work wonders.
- Lycopodium Clavatum – If you have burning pain in your stomach along with the bloating of your abdomen, then Lycopodium Clavatum is the best medication for you. Other indications for this medication are when ingestion of warm water helps relieve pain. If consuming certain vegetables such as cabbage and beans worsens the situation, then Lycopodium Clavatum could be the best medication in such a case.
- Carbo-veg – An all-rounder in the field of homeopathy, Carbo-Veg is also effective when treating peptic ulcers which are accompanied by heartburn and acidity as well as sour belching. The pain from the ulcers may extend from the stomach all the way to the back. Other indication wherein Carbo-Veg may be effective is where the stomach area becomes very sensitive to touch and even small amounts of food may suddenly cause the symptoms to deteriorate.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – Stomach or abdominal pain accompanied by weight loss is one of the major indications where this medication may be prescribed. The patient may become emaciated and have sharp cutting pains in the stomach. In such cases, Hydrastis has been seen to be very effective.
- Graphites – This medication is extremely useful where along with the ulcer pain, you may end up vomiting your food immediately after a meal. A sensation which is painful and constrictive may be present in your stomach. Along with these symptoms, Graphites are also very effective when you suffer from excessive belching.
- Phosphorus – If you exhibit typical symptoms of peptic ulcer such as sour belching and a burning sensation in the stomach after eating, Phosphorus could well be the panacea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring.
My penis does not stay erect when I do any stuff. Its sleep immediately. Please help me. How do I get it stable when a intercourse. And it only erect when I hold by my hand. If I do others activities then it get sleep.
I am 32 years old having 2nd gravida completed 38 Weeks and 2 days. Avg fetal wt is 3.3 kg. HC#32.67 cm. Doctor suggested induced labor. Please suggest. B) is epidural analgesia is good for above condition as I was having too much pain in first delivery 5 years back.
My c section of pregnancy was done on 6th August now I want to reduce my weight and tummy. Suggest me fight Ness diet and workouts.
I am suffering from irregular periods. I am 22 years old. My periods started at the age of 14 years. But they are irregular. I am unmarried. I also suffer from heavy pain during periods. Please help me.
I suspect I have ppp (pearly penile papules) whether I need to contact a dermatologist or sexologist for this to get treated?
I am suffering from left arm pain and some time light chest pain I also get pain in neck and jaw I visited doctor he made me to ecg it was normal it disturb me a lot when I am on work are sleeping I feel like I am about to die what might be the reason.
Physical activity has been identified as an important contributor to maintaining good overall health. Low levels of activity are identified as a risk factor for a range of health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes and osteoporosis, as well as being a strong contributor to levels of obesity.
Low levels of physical activity are a major risk factor for ill health and mortality from all causes. People who do not do sufficient physical activity have a greater risk of cardiovascular disease, colon and breast cancers, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis. Being physically active improves mental and musculoskeletal health and reduces other risk factors such as overweight, high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol.