Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ImranYour feedback matters!
Sir i'm suffering from early ejaculation and my penis size is also small like 4" after getting hard so please tell me what should I do I am 22 years old.
I have 3.75 mm kidney stone, please consult me without operation treatment. Thanks. Regards A.Q.RAHMANI.
I am 42 years suffer from stomach problem local doctor diagonised as colitis suggest me how can I recover from this disease.?
I am 26 years male and I always feel very tired after doing little things like stepping up the stairs and also while playing and I also have regular pain in my back. I didn't understand what to do. Help me out.
My niece she's 7 and her both upper teeth have broken and its been a year but the teeth haven't grown back,no signs of them.The gum is closed.
I have tooth ache impact. The x-ray says that the wisdom teeth is struggling to come out due to less space available in jaws as per dentist opinion. Is the removal of the teeth only solution
Sir I have sex weakness problem. I have habit of masturbation for last 15 years. So my sex stamina is lost. I have erection problem and low libido erectile dysfunction premature ejaculation problem please help me out of those problem ?
Am breastfeeding my 2 month old baby. I have hypoechoic lesion in my right breast of 1.1*0.8 cm well defined hypoechoic lesion is seen on uoq of breast. Minimal vascularity in ultrasound breast. .skin. Subcutaneous and retroparenchymal spaces normal. Do I need to take mammogram. When can I take. Does the radiation affects baby. Bilateral axillary show multiple lymph nodes of 1.0 to 1.5 cm each. Does it cause future cancer. Please help me. Am very much worried..
Is there any sideffect for masturbation for male and woman? I think I am so addicted to it? Please help me to return from it? Hope and waiting for your reply.
I am 37 years old. I am having anklosing spondylitis for. 10 years now i'm taking etacept in fifteen days but I also face tge problem of excessive thirst and dryness what I should do.?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
My father is 83 years old and the time intetrval between passing urine is 7-10 hours. There is no discomfort between & during passing urine. Please suggest.
The heart is a muscular organ that pumps blood to the entire body through a network of arteries and veins. This network contains big vessels which branch out further to supply blood to the distant organs. There is, therefore, some pressure that the heart and thereby the vessels need to exert to push the blood through these vessels. This is known as blood pressure, and normal pressure levels range from 90-140(systolic)/60-90(diastolic) mm of Hg. However, due to various reasons, this pressure could be more, which is one of the first signs of heart disease.
Causes of increased blood pressure:
- Thickening of the blood vessels. With age, the elastic blood vessels naturally turn rigid and less elastic, so there is more pressure required to push blood. It is natural for people over 55 years of age to have higher readings of blood pressure. This is known as primary hypertension (HTN).
- Narrowed blood vessels. This happens due to cholesterol accumulation along the walls of the blood vessels. Faulty dietary habits along with sedentary lifestyle have increased the incidence of hypertension due to this condition, known as atherosclerosis. Critical atherosclerotic narrowing of renal arteries lead to renovascular HTN that is one of the commonest of secondary HTN.
Other Causes of secondary hypertension are:
- Kidney problems
- Thyroid hormone disorders
- Congenital heart defects
- Chronic alcohol abuse
- Adrenal gland tumours
- Chronic use of medications like birth control pills, pain killers, etc.
Unidentified and uncontrolled hypertension can be silent and can lead to more severe conditions like heart attack and stroke. India is fast becoming the new hypertension capital of the world. Some of the common risk factors are:
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Alcohol consumption
- Excessive salt intake
- Stress levels
- Ethnic background
- Hypertension can go undetected for years together, but if there are risk factors like diabetes and high cholesterol, it is advisable to periodically monitor blood pressure.
- Headaches, nosebleeds, and shortness of breath should not be ignored. These can be the first warning signs of hypertension, and if detected early, preventive measures can be taken.
- If there are co-morbid risk factors, it is advisable to constantly keep a check on BP readings.
This includes a combination of diet and lifestyle modifications.
- Quit smoking and alcohol: Of the many wonders quitting smoking can do, reducing BP readings is just one. The improvement would be almost instantaneous. Quit or else reduce alcohol and see dramatic improvements.
- Weight management: Through a combination of diet and exercise, ensure that weight is brought under control. Set a target BMI (Below 26 kg/m2) and work towards it religiously.
- Diet: Reduce salt, increase potassium, increase vitamin D, eat a heart-healthy diet, and see the hypertension readings improve. Please find attached and reviewed copy for health tip for posting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.