Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hussain Ali KhanYour feedback matters!
Q: I am 23 years old girl, weight 59.4 and height 5" 3. I have pcod. Is this overweight? Is there any problem to conceive. I am doing brisk walking at 5.6 km/hr in 2 km and some youtube exercises and maximum avoiding bakery and fried and sugar foods. I have irregular periods, but when I do exercises periods will be get in 2 or 3 delays only.
Hi I have an issue with my foreskin. Whenever I pull the skin of my penis in erect position I get tiny cuts on that. These cuts pain a lot while passing urine or cleaning with water. This problem goes and comes back after few weeks. I need a permanent solution for this. Is circumcision recommended. Please advise Thank you.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have a urine infraction and if I fast it becomes high please let me know how can I continue my fasting as ramzan is coming.
I had sex on 10 june and I had my periods on 12 june with normal flow and for normal 4 days. What are chances of pregnancy and I had my periods in may on 5 may and in this month awaited. Plzzz guide me I am so much tensed and plzz tell me the MTP cost so if I pregnant then I can arrange the money please answer my questions please.
I'm having with the problem of hair falling, I been bald many times as knowing it will slow down my hair falling, but it never did. So pls sir now yu suggest me to some tips which ll help me to stop this problem.
I am an 18 year old girl I decided to take brexelant capsules for my brest enlargement ao just wanted to know whether it will have any side effect on my body or are those capsules suitable for me?
Hello I have problem with my waist and my ass its just increasing day by day and making my body posture worst so pls help me which exercise or what to do to decrease the waist and ass and maintain perfect body.
I am having severe pain in my right side of shoulder and scapular region from past 5-6 days. I tried massage with hot water bag, certain balm. But the pain is as it is. What can be the cause and treatment?
My wife 22 yrs old, not well from last one complete body pain after moving from bangalore to chennai.
I am suffering from dandruff and now I can see flakes on my scalp. I have tried lots of natural treatments like applying fenugreek seed, coconut oil and lemon juice, egg and lemon etc bt it will be only a temporary solution for me. Please suggest me a solution for my problem.
I get on sided stomach pain weekly ones but when I got scanned my stomach they said there is nothing so now what shall I do help me.
I Am 44 years of age im a businessman along my whole day I feel some weakness and bit paint in my muscles I want some relief I took amway daily capsules it worked but I want bit more relief what can I do please help me please help.
Children are highly at risk of developing a common cold. It has been said that 22 million school days are lost each year because of the common cold. This can easily be prevented by a number of simple measures. Here are the most common methods which people take to make sure that they do not catch the flu:
- Make your child wash their hands: This is the most common reason for children getting the common cold. It is possible that whatever you touch may get infected with your germs and pass on to your children. This can happen even hours later. Therefore, it is crucial that you wash your hands as often as possible and if this is not possible, you should at least make your child use a hand sanitizer.
- Do not sneeze into your hands: When you sneeze into your hands, the virus clings to your hands. Therefore, when you sneeze, try to sneeze into a tissue or at least into the inside of your elbow so that your child does not get a cold.
- Make your child not touch your face: Colds can only enter your body through the eyes, nose and mouth. Tell your kids not to touch their faces so that they do not catch a virus.
- Make your child do aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise increases your heart rate and this means, that it also increases the ability of the body to kill viruses.
- Give your child foods with phytochemicals: Green, red and yellow vegetable and fruits are very good at fighting off viruses. Eat them so that the natural virus fighting ability of the body is increased.
- Do not allow your child to come near smoke: Smoking reduces the body's ability to fight off cold. This is why smokers get more severe and more frequent colds. It has been said that one cigarette can stop cilia from working for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Relax: There is also a lot of evidence that your immune system is stronger when you are not stressed out. Try to see that your child is not stressed from school or any other place which may cause them stress.