Find numerous Nuclear Medicine Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Hrushikesh AurangabadkarYour feedback matters!
I am 29 male, diagnosed hypothyroid 6 months back, tsh at first test 9.0, t3 t4 normal. Antibodies negative. I started 25mcg for two weeks and tsh 5.5 becomes.
symptoms: right Abdominal pain while take long breath or eat something or take turn to left of right. CT SCAN REPORT: RIGHT sided minimal pleural collection of fluid is seen visualised lung parenchyma is normal. 2-LIVER IS mildly enlarged in size and measures 13 cm in infero-caudal direction parenchymal texture is homogeneous. A decreased attenuation space occupying mass lesion is seen in right lobe of liver posture-inferiorly placed. The lesion is measuring approx 49*38 mm in longest dimensions. PRESENCE OF AIR IS SEEN within. Minimal perifocal reaction is present. Portal venous system is normal in caliber. Intra-hepatic biliary radiclea are not dilated. Porta hepatis is free of lymph nodes 3-spleen mildly enlarge im size parenchymal texture is homogeneous. SUMMARY - -: SMALL liver abscess in right lobe of liver with hepato-splenomegaly and minimal right sided pleural collection of fluid. My question - -: from today gastro doctor giving her antibiotics (earlier she was on antibiotics medication but different) but she has breathing, eating, turning to other side she has pain. I'm afraid if abscess is big enough to burst? On 18th april she had acute pain on right abdomen but after that painkiller control her pain. It's been 20 days i'm concerned is she getting right treatment?
Hi, my father had opted for full body check up and TSH level comes to be 6.1 and he is 70 years old. Is this level normal or should he take medicine? Please suggest.
I am a hypothyroid person. Please suggest me some exercises and how to meditate? As I have never done these before.
Sir, have thyroid problem from past 10 years now I am using thyronorm tablets suggest me doctor for permanent treatment.
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.