Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. HimamYour feedback matters!
I have legs pain and red eyes before emy childhood please help me give some suggest ions for the grete upgrade please help me thank you.
I was inserted a stent in Left Anterior Descending Artery in 2012 After abut eight months I lost about 9 Kgs of weight which is now stable My BP IS ALSO SOMETIMES LOW THAN NORMAL. At present I am taking the following medicines 1. Storvas 5 mg 2. Clopitab A 75 mg 3.rimstar 2.5 mg 4. Lan 30 I am not diabetic Please advise how to increase Wt and to bring normal BP Also please advise about the medicines I M Taneja.
Hello, I work for the night shifts and will be infant of the pc every time. From past few days my eyes are too burning. I use anti clear glasses too. But pain has became regular. Please suggest what to do?
I have eye power -5.0 on both eyes I am worried about it Am am just 15 year old male So is there any diet or exercise to repair eye sight I have heard about mytopiae.
I am suffering from left side eyelid twitching problem from many days. What is the cause and treatment. Please suggest.
My left eye is frequently getting blur vision and becoming red and dark circle around both eyes are very annoying me.
She has very weak eye sight his number is + 5 and + 1 in both eyes So she will prefer to go to laser surgery or use spectacles in her whole life because she gets pain after some time when she works in computer or do study.
Hello. Good evening. Doctor I have dark circles under my eyes. I use to wear specs due to my poor eye sight. It's look very ugly. It is the sign of unhealthy physic. I tried so many ornaments to get rid of this problem. But I didn't get any results. There also have some pimple spots in my cheek. I'm getting very depressed due to all this factors. Please give me some permanent solutions that I can overcome all this problems. Kindly give answer to my question. Waiting for your answer.
Hi Iam 21 year old, I want to increase my eye sight, due to working my eye sight has decrease so I want to increase my eyesight without wearing spectaculars or lens, Suggest me some vegetables or fruit which I can increase my eye sight.
Dear sir, I'm 36. I'm suffering from vision problem. I've approached 2 doctors, they have tested and found nothing wrong in my vision. My problem is, my vision becomes blur when I look at the mobile for an hour or two. After words when I close my eyes for a second or two the vision becomes Normal. What would be my problem. Please suggest me some tips so that I may get some relief.
Eyeglasses and contact lenses are both used for vision correction. Both of the options have their advantages and disadvantages but a number of factors like lifestyle, comfort and age etc. are important while deciding which one to choose.
Here is a list of the fundamental differences between using spectacles and using contact lenses:
- Distance from the cornea: Lenses are worn directly on the eye and are in constant physical contact with the cornea while glasses are worn over the eyes. Contact lenses may cause infections in the eye because the user has to touch the eye in order to wear them and to take them off.
- Difference in vision: Since the lenses of spectacles are a little distance away from the eye, vision can be slightly distorted but contact lenses can provide natural and accurate vision. Also, side vision is not improved by glasses as you have to turn your head to see what is beside you. The contacts move around with your eyeballs and the peripheral vision is in focus.
- Ease of use: Some people find eyeglasses difficult to use because of the constant weight on the face and the obstruction caused by the frames of the glasses. There may also be a constant need to adjust the frames. Often eyeglasses slip down the nose when you sweat or engage in rigorous physical activity. Contact lenses are free from all these hassles - they are not distracting or obstructive and so they are extensively used by dancers and athletes. Spectacles is very uncomfortable to wear during the rains or in humid weather because they fog up.
- Infections and complications: Contact lenses can get displaced inside the eye and they can be difficult to reposition. They also cause the eyes to itch and water if you wear them for a very long time at a stretch or if tiny dust particles enter your eyes. The use of eyeglasses is far more flexible in this respect - they can be removed in case your eye itches or burns, but regular use of glasses causes dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Aesthetic differences: People often prefer contact lenses as they do not change the physical appearance - they help you look natural and you can also use colored lenses to change the color of your eyes. Glasses may look slightly unnatural but some people also prefer them for the fashion quotient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.