Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hima Deepthi.VYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old. I recently got married. But now from few months I have irregular periods. I consulted my gyni doctor said I have got hormonal imbalance how can I deal with it. and how to plan for the baby in this situation.
Hello doctor, I am 27 years age, female. I am pregnant with 10 weeks, last week I went for scan and reports say that my baby heartbeat is flicker seen. What does it mean by Flicker in the heartbeat? Is the Heart formed for the baby or any issues?
I am having continuous stomach pain from last 2 years, blood in stool sometimes, chest pain in early morning, cold legs, heavy bleeding and pain during periods started these symptoms by this year, I've taken a lots of treatment but the disease is not cured still please help.
Hi Im 30 years old, n I have hypo thyroid, so naturally I have mood swings very often and I get irritated very easily now day, plus cherry on the cake, im always sad. Im not that kind who stays sad for long, but even then im always sad n depressed, also I have warts around my vagina, its not becoz of intercourse, I have warts on my fingers n im cleanliness freak so I used to clean the vagina thrice so it could b the reason how can I rid of both the issues please suggest.
My wife missed her period date as on 28 Dec. As 1 month, as she got period 3-4 day early every month. Is she pregnant?
Mine monthly period usually lasts for 4 days but this month it was only 3 days and quantity of bleeding also decreased, I have got my period 1 week delay also can anyone say me why it happened like that?
Hello, I and my partner have intercourse on 13 June, 1 Pm, but due to some reason protection failed, so because of fear she took ipill on 14 June, 9 AM, her period r regular on 22 but as today is 22 ipill is showing no reaction, her period does not come today I know we should wait but is there any chances of pregnancy after taking ipill within 20 hrs - - please tell I am worried please And I have calculated about safe period so does it make chances less.
With the onset of monsoon temperature drops and the air is often cool, but it is also an ideal time for breeding of mosquitoes. A mosquito bite is universally abhorred. A sting that turns into dengue is even more disliked. Dengue is a mosquito borne disease that causes high fever, rashes and pain in joints and muscles. Since there is no vaccine that can completely eradicate dengue, it becomes important to take preventive measures to reduce mosquitoes and keep the disease at bay.
Here are a few tips that can reduce your risk of being bitten by mosquitoes:
- Do not allow water to accumulate: Mosquitoes breed in standing water. To prevent this do not allow rainwater to collect in pots or stagnate in your garden. Ensure that your water tanks are kept covered always. Keep buckets turned over when not in use. Coolers are generally ineffective in the monsoons so empty them out and keep the trays dry. It is also a good idea to empty and dry swimming pools and ornamental fountains during the monsoons.
- Use mosquito repellent: Dengue mosquitoes typically bite a person during the day. Hence, make it a habit to put on a mosquito repellent along with your sunscreen every time you step out. Mosquito repellents should be used on all the exposed areas of your skin including your ears. Using a mosquito net around your bed at night is the best way to ensure safety against mosquitoes. You could also attach mosquito repellent patches on your infant's clothes.
- Do not allow mosquitoes indoors: Install mesh shutters on your doors and windows. This will allow air in, but will keep mosquitoes out. Take a close look at your doors and windows for holes through which mosquitoes could come in. Also look at their joints and edges to ensure that there are no gaps. Burning camphor and lavender or tea tree aromatics can also help keep mosquitoes away.
- Grow mosquito repelling plants: Citronella and tulsi are two plants that are well known for their mosquito repelling properties. Grow these plants near your window and the entrance of your house to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn and dusk: Sunrise and sunset are when mosquitoes are most active. Hence avoid being outdoors at this time. If you must be out, wear protective clothes that minimize the amount of skin exposed. Wearing light colours instead of dark colours can also help as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours.
If you are looking for an effective treatment procedure for infertility, you should consider homeopathy. Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex. The biological inability of a man or a woman to conceive and have a full term pregnancy can also be referred to as infertility. Homeopathy is the most natural cure for infertility and there are several types of homeopathic medicines which treat infertility in both men and women.
Homeopathic Medicines for Infertility in Men
The top homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in men are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction
Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability are reduced. The genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is used when infertility or impotency results because of mental depression. The genitals stay relaxed and weak erections are likely. Selenium is used for erectile dysfunction featured by slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be indicated as a symptom.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count
The homeopathic medicine X-Ray is very effective in treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased, enhancing both the quantity and quality of sperm.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis
Conium is used for treating infertility in men, which occurs due to orchitis. The testicles get swollen, enlarged and hardened. Conium also helps patients with a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathic Medicines For Infertility In Women
The top homeopathic medicines for treating infertility in women are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges
Borax and Natrum Phos are effective homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in women, which occurs because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are prescribed when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and sperm killing in nature. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm. Natrum Phos is used in the case of acrid, creamy and honey coloured discharge.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods
Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are ideal homeopathic medicines which are used in case of prolonged and profuse menstrual periods, and in the case of periods appearing before the usual time. Experiencing early menses is likely. The patient may experience anemia, leucorrhea, fatigue, tiredness and weakness along with menorrhagia.
Homeopathic treatment does not utilize the use of any kind of chemicals, and hence there are no side effects on the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for infertility.