Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hima Bindu
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Hima BinduYour feedback matters!
I feel continuous burning in my eyes almost throughout the day, even when I wake up in the morning. I am also suffering from hypertension, may be this must be one of major cause. Please guide me.
My Mom is not able to see properly from left eye. After further diagnosis one of the doctor conclude that the eye side is down as nerves become dead (Not sure in technical / medical language) due to diabetes. But Mom never had diabetes . Also suggested to take one injection but not guarantee of recovery of eye side. Kindly suggest.
I have red eye over more than two to three weeks, I have tried pyrimol but it didn't helped, what should I do?
I eye get reddish in morning after wake up, and and watery and stick together in morning.Please suggest.
I am 18 years of age and I have a lot of sever headache wich leads to a burning sensation in my eyes.
I am 17 year old female and I am suffering from eye swelling from last 3 or 4 weeks I have consulted doctor but the swelling on over come. What should I do now?
My daughter age 4.7 years is suffering from eye watering. From the last three weeks continue water is coming from her right eye only and there is a thickish yellow get deposited at the eyelids or at the corners of the eyes. Please suggest me the medical prescription for the same and the precautions to be taken further.
I have little squint in my eyes which is normally not visible. There is lot of pain in my right eye as well as right head. Not able to concentrate properly. Effecting my day to day routine work. Kindly help.
Also known as short-sightedness, myopia is an eye disorder, which disables a person from seeing things clearly from a distance. Myopia impedes one's capability to see distant objects vividly and induces a general sense of blurriness. One of the most common cure for myopic conditions is the constant exposure to concave lenses, which stabilizes the curvature of the refracting surface of the eye, thus improving one's sight. Hence spectacles or contact lenses become the constant companion to a myopic individual. Myopia is often accompanied by sustained headaches and chronic colds.
In fact, under certain circumstances, myopia gets aggravated progressively, which often jeopardizes the health of the eye immensely. In the contemporary situation, where we are persistently exposed to gadgets of all sorts, maintaining the health of our eye becomes a cumbersome task. Periodic monitoring by ophthalmologists is a recommended method.
However, Ayurveda offers some easy and home-based formulae to alleviate the symptoms of myopia:
- Yashti Madhu: A teaspoonful of Yashti Madhu mixed with ghee and honey can prove beneficial to healing myopic conditions.
- Saptamrita Lauha: This medicine comprises of constituents endowed with medicinal properties like triphala, yashtimadhu, lauha bhasma, ghee and honey. It benefits the nervous activities, thereby soothing myopic troubles. It reaps better results when consumed with milk.
- Diet: Myopia is often worsened by a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Therefore increasing the supply of vitamin rich food, enhances the immunity of the body and reduces the strain on the eye caused by myopia. Some of the food items that are replete with vitamins are carrots, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts and berries. Fish is also a very effective source of vitamins and is proven to be helpful to the eye.
- Netra Tarpan: Eye drops have often been effective cure to myopia. Netra Tarpan is an ayurvedic eye drop imbued with healing properties which not only tranquilizes the irritation in the eye, but also improves the vision.
- Lifestyle changes: Executing certain lifestyle changes can result in significant improvement in one's eyesight. Yoga and meditation are known to usher explicit health benefits. Regular sleep is also a prerequisite for curing myopia.