Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hima Bindu
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hima BinduYour feedback matters!
M 18 years old girl n m hvng abdomen pain m not getting periods n the pain is unbearable please suggest me something m scared for last December m not getting periods only once I got.
Hello I had sex with my gf 8 days before after sex I had given unwanted 72 but during sex I used protection but at last removed but I did not ejaculated inside. After 48 hrs she taken another unwanted 72 but today is 5 day from her periods date she did not got periods yet. Is this due to two tablets. Or she is pregnant. please help me.
Once period's cycle started in my body fa d first tym. My body weight started gaining. Though I eat very less food. Wat should I do?
If I touch my penis to close the top part of it while making out with my partner and there is semen on it, then I insert my that finger in the vagina, is there any chance of pregnancy there?
How to increase weight during pregnancy. Iam in my 13th week of pregnancy, till now I have not gained proper weight. Is this normal or do I need to consult regarding this issue.
I have pcod since age 17 now I am 26. Married since 5 years but not conceived I did iui 4 times but all are failed .how I conceive?
My wife recently got pregnant and we decide to abort the baby. After consulting to Gynaecologist, she gave few medicines to take 2 times 1 tablet on the same day and another after 1 day. Since then she feel pain and heavy blood as menstruation. My question is does she need to avoid any food or specific till 15 days coz doc said that the bleeding will finish within 15 days.
ANGINA PECTORIS [ANGINA]
Pain in the region of heart on exertion is known as angina pectoris.
• Inadequate supply of blood and oxygen to the heart is the main reason.
• Atherosclerosis of the coronary artery.
• Increased triglycerides and cholesterol.
• Sedentary life.
• Lack of exercise.
• Sudden emotional upsets.
• Chronic consumption of alcohol.
• Chronic smoking.
• Drug abuse like – cocaine etc.
• Diabetes mellitus.
• Family history.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Pain in chest – crushing, constricting, sharp, burning pain with feeling of strangling and suffocating,
• Pain may radiate to both arms or mostly along the left arm to the little finger and the jaw, teeth, neck throat, epigastric region and between the shoulder blades.
• Pain is precipitated from exertion or on physical activity and subsides on rest.
• Pains last for few seconds to few minutes.
• May be associated with – short breath, anxiety, palpitation and nausea.
• Cut down salt (common table salt) intake in your diet to avoid hypertension. Intake should not exceed more then 2 to 2.5 gm a day.
• Avoid foods rich in cholesterol: ground nut oil, ghee, butter, whole milk, eggs, lard (fats derived from pig meat), tallow (fats derived from goat or sheep mutton), oily fish, meats and red meat – all non-vegetarian food contain cholesterol in varied amount.
• Avoid non-vegetarian food especially red meat.
• Increase intake of foods that contain PUFA's (poly unsaturated fatty acids) flax / linseed oil is the richest source of PUFA's. Other oils that contain PUFA's are sesame oil, mustard oil and olive oil. As all oils are high in fats, its consumption should be limited. The intake of oils should not exceed 20gms a day.
• Sesame oil and almond oil hinders the absorption of LDL (low-density lipoproteins), so it is advisable to use replace other cooking oils by sesame oil.
• Increase your intake of water.
• Consume whole grain cereals and whole pulses.
• Take high fiber diet - whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, potatoes, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
• Eat fruits and vegetables with the skin.
• Cut down the intake of sugar and other sweeteners.
• Replace whole milk with semi-skimmed or skimmed milk.
• Avoid fat-rich portions of flesh foods. Instead have lean meat.
• Avoid fat-rich desserts and fried snacks like cakes, pastries, puddings etc
• Instead of frying food boil, steam, grill or roast food.
• Avoid coffee and caffeinated drinks, junk food – pizza, burgers etc.
• Consume food rich in magnesium
– Nuts and sea food, green leafy vegetables, sea plants like Japanese sea plants, whole grains, Peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds
• Increase intake of vitamin C, it maintains the elasticity and integrity of the artery walls.
– Citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables.
– Eat vegetables- cabbage, broccoli, tubers- potatoes and sweet potatoes.
• Reduce calcium intake (reduce but do not completely avoid calcium as it is needed for maintenance of our body):-
– milk and sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables, whole grains, peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds
– Should avoid custard apple and banana as they are high in calcium.
• Reduce weight if obese.
• Stop smoking and alcohol consumption.
• Exercise regularly.
• Take brisk walks for 40 minutes daily morning.
• Practicing yoga and breathing exercises plays a very important role in lowering the cholesterol levels.
• Do some relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation etc to relieve the stress Change your lifestyle to reduce stress-physical or mental.