Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hima BinduYour feedback matters!
Ectopic pregnancy, pain in lower abdominal region. Can be treated with medicines or require any surgery. Effect on fallopian tube.
A full cup of coconut water in the morning harmonizes electrolytes whose irregularity can at times be the foundation for hypertension.
Coconut water invigorates the generation of thyroid hormones.
Moreover, it is a natural diuretic, so it is extremely beneficial in cases of kidney disorders.
Similarly, it helps the urinary tract and bladder channels leaving them clean and infection-free; it dispenses with poisons from the body and lessens issues brought on by kidney stones.
Moreover, coconut water helps you strengthen your immune system. It destroys the microbes that cause urinary tract infections, gonorrhea, gum disease and the infections that cause flu, infectious illnesses and typhoid.
Coconut water contains increased levels of fiber, so it enhances absorption too. Its regular consumption alleviates issues brought about by stomach acid.
You can consume coconut water in vast amounts, since it contains almost no fat. Moreover, it keeps you feel full and diminishes appetite, so it helps you to get thin and keep up a good body shape.
Drinking coconut water can offer an awesome support of vitality for the individuals who experience the ill effects of chronic fatigue. The prescribed measurement is 40 to 50 ml taken every day.
One full cup of coconut water every day will likewise be adequate for moisturizing your skin and keeping it shinny for the duration of the day.
The consumption of coconut water after strenuous physical exercises is very effective as well. It’s invigorating and as immaculate as the common spring water.
If you experience acne issues or have a combined dry-oily skin, you can drench a cotton ball in coconut water, and apply it to the skin. It scrubs and stimulates the skin, and it doesn’t close the pores, unlike many others creams and products.
It can also help you purify your body: when blended with olive oil, the coconut water evacuates intestinal parasites.
Coconut water can be a significant help to commonly solve some wellbeing issues amid pregnancy as well.
Next time you have a headache or a hangover after a party, use this wonderful water which will help you dispose of the headache. By drinking coconut water you likewise remunerate the lost fluids and defeat the sickness that is oftentimes connected with a hangover.
What reason about baby girl 2 kg weight? And after birth three day can not come feeding and my baby has expired. Why it happen? I can eat very well during pregnancy but I lost my child.
I have a outer course with my bf. My period is late. During outer course we wear undergarments. Did I am pregnant. My pregnancy report is negative.
Most people listen to music or their favourite videos while on the move, and they spend a considerable amount of time plugging in the headphones or earphones. If you are concerned about the pros and cons of the headphones and earphones, or rather which one is better, you will have to consider various aspects. These include noise isolation, frequency response, noise cancellation and comfort of wearing.
Earphones are devices which are worn on the pinna or the internal part of the ear. This device is also referred to as earbuds, in-ears, canal phones, buds, in-ear headphones, IEMs.
Headphones are equipment worn on or around the ear. These are not considered as handy as the earphones and are also known as ear speakers. Let’s evaluate the pros and cons of these two devices and choose the one that is better.
- Frequency response curve: This helps in assessing how much distortion is brought about by the devices which relate to the clarity. They should be able to respond equally well to all the pitches without transmitting any frequency more loudly than another. This suggests that the frequency you are receiving should be exactly similar to what has been fed in regardless of the frequency ranges. Typically, the earphones have bad frequency response while the headphones tend to have better frequency response. If you are primarily concerned about the noise distortion, then you should opt for headphones.
- Noise isolation: By this, it is understood how well does the gear help in isolating other noises than what you are trying to listen. Generally, higher noise isolation is preferred unless you are willing to hear the sounds of the ambience. Better isolation also ensures that your audio would not bother others surrounding you. A rightly fitted pair of earphones would be able to give you the best noise isolation whereas good over-ear headphones would not be able to seal the sound from going out.
- Noise cancellation: Noise cancellation is entirely different from the noise isolation. In the process of noise isolation, the atmospheric sounds which intrude in are reproduced and inverted. This is an excellent feature especially when you are travelling through public transportation or walking down the street. When it comes to earphones, the noise cancellation feature is are not as effective as headphones unless you buy any of the high end pieces. But the headphones are far better in cancelling the noises that are constantly playing in the backdrop.
Judging from all these aspects, the headphones tend to be a better purchase than the earphones, and they are also much more comfortable. Still, it boils down to personal preference at the end. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hello I was 1 month pregnant and took mifty kit, after taking mifepristone I took 2 tablets of misoprostol after 24 hrs, within 20 min of consuming the tablet, I vomited and then again in the evening I took 1 misoprostol and 1 tablet next day in the morning. I have bleeding only for 6 days is it normal or not.
Anxiety disorders are serious issues amongst individuals of all ages today. It is a psychological feeling of uneasiness or fear about something, which can create other physiological and behavioral changes in a human being and can even drive a a person crazy. It can be characterized by symptoms such as sweating palms, rapid heartbeat, muscle tension, dry mouth, which arise due to various reasons such as face of fearing the crowd, stage-fright, doubt about facing a difficult situation, fear of failure or rejection and many more.
Homeopathy comes into this picture with a unique recovery program for such kinds of anxieties. Its treatment procedure is individualistic, which means, it has a separate recovery therapy for separate anxiety disorders. In addition, treatment is purely natural with no side effects. Following are some homeopathic remedies of various kinds of anxiety disorders:
- Aconite: This is the best homeopathic remedy for anxiety symptoms such as agitation, restlessness, dry mouth, fear of mixing with people, panic attack, fear of death, fear of future or even certain agonized feeling related to some past traumatic incident. In such cases, the patient may sometimes become very violent also.
- Argentum nitricum: This medicine comes into play in cases of extreme nervousness or apprehension of a person which turns him or her to be very much impulsive. The patient also becomes forgetful and dull always wearing a melancholy and grim face.
- Arsenic Album: There are certain anxieties, which include fear of security and safety leading to anxiety about robbers, health or money. Consequently, they tend to feel insecure and always try to be neat and perfectionist to avoid such problems. Arsenic Album is very helpful in such cases.
- Calcarea carbonica: People who suffer from a fear of change or losing hold of situation and are very stubborn and obstinate may take help of this medicine.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: This is useful when the patient is suffering from muscle tensions, shaking of legs or knocking of knees due to performance anxiety.
In addition, Lycopodium clavatum, Kali arsenicosum, Kali Phosporicum, Phosporus are also very useful for anxieties. However, people should always consult a doctor before taking the medicines.
I am 24 year's Old I am 8 month pregnant mam mere pet k right Side niche m hamesha dard rhta h or kuch dino se yoni k haddi m bhi dard rhta h uthne baithne sone m kafi pareshani hoti h Doctor bolti h it's normal bt I dnt think so unne kuch dwai di usse yoni ka drd thk h bt pet k right side ka drd shi n hua plzz Help mjhe kya krna chaiya.
Sir if the periods didn't came for one month and it in the next month is it not good for health or if one or two months didn't came nothing to worry. If it should not delay for one month also what is the remedy for regular periods.
M on birthcontrol pills.(loette) n had sex with my partner today. Bt he did not ejaculate inside me. Can I still become pregnant. Pls help.
Hi madam. Mine is a gynec issue. I am 27 years old and my hubby is 31 years old. We are planning for children from past 1year. I have regular periods (30 days cycle), no thyroid and my health reports are good. My hus health condition and sperm count is well. Please let me know where the issue is. thanks madam.
Must know about homoeopathy
* homoeopathic medicines cure the man in disease, disease name does not matter
*homoeopathy is a holistic system of treatment so each and every medicine has been proved on healthy human beings and acts on each and every cell of body irrespective of the diseased part thus curing the diseased man as a whole.
*homoeopathic medicines have no side effects but the higher potencies should be taken under the guidance of a trained homoeopath
*case taking is must for homoeopathic prescribing, details in regard to physical and mental generals are taken
*homoeopathy has not only curative power but preventive aspect too, not only for acute seasonal infections but for most inveterate diseases too
*homoeopathic medicines act like a vaccine, if given as a constitutional medicine, they are more competent then in subduing the chronic diseases
*homoeopathic medicines are also taken before and after surgical procedures to reduce pain, healing time and antidoting the bad effects of anaesthesia
*homoeopathic medicines help in the quick and healthy union of fracture too
*it's action is also in promoting normal delivery, ante, and postnatal care also
*many so-called surgical diseases as piles, fistulas, kidney stones, gallstones, sinusitis, polyps, tumours, warts, ingrowing toenails, have been very well cured by homoeopathy.