Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hidayathullah. GYour feedback matters!
I had my ct scan done due to severe pain stomach. Doc said I have 4 stones each 2mm. 3 mm 4 mm and 3.8mm. Whether it will come through urine automatically.
When I go to the toilet. I get a burning sensation during and for a short time afterwards in my anus. It is very painful. please suggest me any tablet to cure it.
I am a kidney transplant patient age is 57 recently I got bleeding Anal fissure bleed every time go for latrine now applying niphadpine lidocaine ointment but no persistent relief please advice.
Unit represents what? How much Ml? Because drink measured in ML. In what way it helps to dissolve kidney stone? I heard that beer consumption makes man fat? What is the solution.
I am 35 years old and suffering from frequent urinary problem I always eager to urine even after one minute. I have done all test every thing is ok so please suggest what to do.
I got urine problem. No erection very slow moment. No force in urine. After pass the urine drops f drop 8-9 times please advise.
Hi doctor, I has take a medical check up . Problem detected below. DIRECT LDL CHOLESTEROL - 131 MG/ DL CREATININE (SPECTROPHOTOMETRY)- 0.07 MG/DL BILIRUBIN, TOTAL - 1.10 MG/DL HYDEROXYVITAMIN D - 25.86 NG/ML please suggest as per above results. My age is 27 years old.
I am a patient of BHP and same is under control by taking tab afdura daily once in night since 2 months. Can tab afdura of above dose be taken as maintenance dose or to shift to other med. E in.
I have piles problem. Have taken a treatment. But it comes again maybe its due to when I have outside food. How to get completely rid of it. How to deal with itching and discomfort at anus.
My friend has problem like when he is popping his anus is paining and burning sensation. Please help.
I am suffering from urine problem. From 1 week. Its coming yellow in colour. I do not know what to do! can you tell me?
When we talk about health, the kidneys are rarely spoken of. These unsung heroes are responsible for filtering waste out of our bodies and ensuring that only clean blood flows through our system. The kidneys are a pair of small, bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdomen. Along with removing waste from the blood, the kidneys also balance electrolytes and control the fluid balance in the body. Thus, keeping the kidneys healthy is as important as keeping the heart and lungs healthy.
Kidney stones are the most common condition that can affect these organs. Other conditions that can affect the kidneys include inflammation of the kidneys, renal failure, nephrotic syndrome and cysts. Thankfully, keeping the kidneys healthy is easy. Here are a few things you can do to improve the health of your kidneys.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to kidney health. Ideally, a person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps control the production of aldosterone- a hormone that regulates blood pressure- by the adrenal glands and helps the kidneys retain enough water and sodium to balance blood volume levels. If the kidneys do not get enough water, the adrenal glands are stressed into increasing blood pressure levels.
- Limit consumption of caffeine: We drink caffeine in many ways- sodas, coffee, tea etc. While caffeine may act as a stimulant and keep you focused on what you are doing in the short run, in the long run, it dehydrates the body. Dehydration can also lead to the formation of kidney stones. Hence reduce your caffeine intake and instead drink more water and fresh juices.
- Quit smoking: Smoking not only affects the lungs but also damages blood vessels thus decreasing blood flow to the kidneys thus preventing the optimal functioning of the kidneys. Smoking can also increase one’s risk of suffering from renal cancer.
- Get regular exercise: Exercise benefits all parts of your body including the kidneys. Regular exercise reduces blood pressure and helps keep the blood moving. This can help prevent kidney diseases and a number of other conditions. Ideally, aim for half an hours exercise a day at the least.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables: Fruits like grapes, apples and blueberries and vegetables like spinach, beets, garlic and red bell peppers help improve kidney functioning. Women should also include oestrogen boosting foods like chickpeas, fennel, tomatoes, cherries and carrots in their diet to protect themselves against kidney damage and fibrosis. Foods that are low in gluten, sugar and soy also help reduce the risk of kidney inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.