Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hidayathullah. GYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have done my ct scan .it says that I have 5 mm stone in my left distal to 3.5 cm from puj. I have no pain .i am taking tablets n syrup for it to pass. Can we pass this stone or any other thing is required.
My height is 5'6 and my weight that I have last checked was 65 after that in four months I have gone through a hard eating disorder and intense workout and started drinking a lot and lot worm water and sometimes too hot that and now I don't even know what should I eat and when should I eat and my poop has become too hard and there is bleeding and wound in my anal.
I am 27 years old and suffering from ckd stage 5. Urine output is normal. Creatinine is 8. Do I need to be on dialysis.
Before removal of a 25 mm kidney stone, all KFT and other blood tests and other mandatory tests were O K. Is it possible the after apx. 36 hours of kidney stone removal operation that kidney removal was necessary and that kidney become chronic infected. Kidney stone removal operation was performed through PCNL. How it was possible that before kidney stone removal operation the Platelets were reduced 227000 to 65000 and Hemoglobin reduced 16.2 To 8.5. And BP also gone Low. Requested to pls answer.
Sir/madem I am 32 year old male have kidny stone from last one year but there is no pain, but last night on words a small pain at left kidny, so please give me sagestion and medicine to reduce my stones, thank you.
Pre employment medical test done last week. In urine routine check up. Epithelial cells detected 10-15/hpf. Deposits present, pus cells 10-12/hpf. Are there any chances that I'll be declared unfit on this grounds Cause rest all other reports are normal.
After urinating . Its almost taking 3to 4 mins to stop completely. I mean after doing urine . Slowly drop by drop its cuming for next 4 mins Its giving a lot of irritation to me I feel it's active bladder problem I took pills for DAT But I din see any result.
Dear sir I AM taking insulin morning 45units and night 35 units Present report fasting sugar 190 and after meals 305 Urine sugar.
I am having little burning sensation while peeing, as the pee stop the pain stops. And I feel sensation inside the tip of my penis.
What is the rate of. Survival of patients on dialysis. Is kidnay transplant is a better option my age is 65.
I frequently face problem of UTI. Though I make it a point to drink adequate water throughout the day but still I face problem of urge to urinate n severe pulling sensation. Want to know what immediate action to be taken when I feel such way n is there any permanent solution for UTI. Is there any medicine for the time being when I am experiencing those symptoms.
What could be the possible reason for a small guilty like boil near the anus. I am a 35 years old female. I maintain proper hygiene and am worried now.
I had 3mm stones in kidney by medicine they were cleared, is any future reappear of it sir, give me tips to take preventive steps.
At the stage of my starting uti according with urine lab reports I took clarithromycin AMOXCYLIN antibiotics but its not cure with that Then doctor proffered me vancomycin with my urine culture report with this drug I got some change with beat result but with that drug i got some reactions on body I stolled using that drug and later I went with homeopathy but my problem got increased with homeopathy then I stopped using homeopathyesicine then again o go with some small quantity antibiotics like gentamycin, neeri tablets but I do not get change in my symptoms then again I done urine test in that lab report there is no pus cells in my urine then doctor proffered me DIFERANCIN HYDROBROMIDE RELEASED CAPSULED dariten OD 7.5 MG To avoid urine urgency now I am ok.
Hard, crystalline deposits in the kidney which cause pain in the stomach are known as a kidney stones. The condition is common among people between the ages of 30 to 60. Made of various minerals and salts present in the urine, they stick conjunctly to form small pebbles which circulate in the kidney. Medically known as nephrolithiasis, kidney stones are also referred to as renal colic, in advanced stages, when they tend to cause severe pain.
Causes of Kidney Stones:
Kidney stones are essentially made of calcium, ammonia, uric acid and cysteine. Such superfluous products when present in the blood, occasionally form crystals that accumulate inside the kidneys. With time, those crystals form a hard pebble-like chunk which eventually lead to kidney stones.
Not drinking sufficient fluids is often attributed as a common cause for kidney stones. Yet oftentimes, certain medications that you may use also tend to increase the levels of unwanted substance in the urine. Once formed, the kidney stones pass through the urinary system (namely the bladder, kidneys and their tubules) where sometime they get stuck, consequently leading to the condition.
Some tiny stones go unsuspected and pass out painlessly during urination. But quite fairly, kidney stones obstruct a part of the urinary system which include:
Ureter: the tube which connects the kidney to the bladder
Urethra: the final tube from which the urine passes
Such obstructions can cause grievous pain in the groin and abdomen and at times, lead to UTI (urinary tract infection). Urinary tract infections affect the kidneys, tubes and the bladder and cause discomfort and pain.
Also, a grievous data estimates that around half the people who experience kidney stones are likelier to face them again within the subsequent 5 years.
Most kidney stones are miniscule and they smoothly pass through your urine. Yet some become large and require medications at home. Even larger stones require ultrasound or laser energy to be shattered. Keyhole surgery (a minimally invasive surgery that is carried out with the help of an incision, very small in size and with the help of special techniques and instruments such as fibre optics) may be also opted for as an alternative treatment.
Doctor, thanks for replying actually my object to know, is there medicine ayurvedic or homeopathic to destroy enlarge prostate without under going surgery since I am diabetic and age factor.
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy PH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth function of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact on not only your kidneys but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and using other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more than ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.