Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hiam BindhuYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam Can I participate in sex if my wife is at 8th month pregnancy. Sir please let me know the +ve and -ve consequences by participating in sex at that time if any. Plz.plz.
I have an ovary cyst in right side 4.5*3.6 cm.my Age is 24 year. In 2 year before I have an open surgery for ectopic in right side. My marriage passed 3 year. I don't have any baby. I don't want to surgery. please give me advice. I do homeopathic treatment and doctor tell me in 3 months you will all right.
My period got delayed. It was delayed 1 week. Last month I got periods on dec 10th. But still I did get my periods.
I am suffering from mild PCOD. Today was 1st session of my treatment. I'm consulting homeopathic for this. Is it ok or should I consult an endocrinologist as per my family doc suggestion. What should I do, I'm highly tensed.
I am 46 years old I am married and a kid already married. My weight is 42. My intake of food is less, not due to loss of appetite but work pressure. Digestion is good. I am active. I can work tirelessly. My concern is I want to increase my weight and look healthy. The skin on my face wrinkled and tanned around eyes. Please help me out.
I got married last month oct 6th I got my periods on oct 13 after tat in nov month I did not get my regular periods I tested urine test but it was negative but I feel nausea what should I do?
Hello Dr. My age is 22 year and mere question. Hai ki kya mein pcod mein pregnant ho sakti hu. Meri baki sari reports normal h only hormones imbalance aye h.
स्वास्थ्य की कई समस्याओं का हल
अनिंद्रा भगाए -
जायफल अनिंद्रा भगाता है। अगर आप रोज रात को गरम दूध में जायफल का पाउडर डाल कर पीते हैं तो आपको अच्छी नींद आएगी।
प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढाए-
भोजन में जायफल मिलाने से स्वाद के साथ साथ शरीर की रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता भी बढती है। इसमे बहु सारा मिनरल होता है और इसके अलावा पोटैशियम, कैल्शियम, आयरन और मैगनीशियम पाया जाता है।
चेहरे की झुर्रियां मिटाए -
थोड़ा सा जायफल पाउडर पानी या शहद के साथ मिला कर पेस्ट बनाया जाए और चेहरे पर लगाया जाए तो चेहरा बिल्कुल साफ हो जाता है और कुछ ही दिनों में चमकने लगता है। इससे पिंपल के दाग भी साफ होते हैं।
शीघ्रपतन और नपुंसकता दूर करे -
जायफल को घिस कर दूध में मिलाकर हफ्ते में तीन दिन पीने से नपुंसकता की बीमारी दूर होती है। यौन शक्ति बढ़ाने के लिए भी इसका इस्तेमाल किया जाता है। इसके चूर्ण और तेल को शीघ्रपतन दूर करने में उपयोग में लिया जाता है।
दांत दर्द -
जायफल का तेल दांत दर्द में बहुत लाभकारी है, तभी तो आपने देखा होगा कि ज्यदातर टूथपेस्ट में दालचीनी और जायफल मिलाया जाता है।
दिमाग तेज करे-
जायफल दिमाग को भी बहुत तेज बनाता है। इसको खाने से आपको कभी एल्जाइमर यानी भी भूलने की बीमारी नहीं होगी।
प्राचीन काल के दौरान, रोमन और ग्रीक सभ्यता जायफल का इस्तेमाल ब्रेन टॉनिक के रूप में करते थे। ऐसा इसलिए होता था क्योंकि जायफल प्रभावी ढंग से मस्तिष्क को उत्तेजित कर सकता हैं। नतीजतन, यह थकान और तनाव को खत्म करने में मदद कर सकता हैं।
पाचन तंत्र दुरुस्त करे-
सदियों से जायफल का इस्तमाल पाचन तंत्र को ठीक करने के लिये प्रयोग किया जाता आ रहा है। तो ऐसे में सूप में स्वाद बढाने के लिये और स्वस्थ्य पेट रखने के लिये जायफल जरुर मिलाएं।
दूध हजम करे -
शिशु का दूध छुड़ाकर ऊपर का दूध पिलाने पर यदि दूध पचता न हो तो दूध में आधा पानी मिलाकर, इसमें एक जायफल डालकर उबालें। इस दूध को थोडा ठण्डा करके कुनकुना गर्म, चम्मच कटोरी से शिशु को पिलाएं, यह दूध शिशु को हजम हो जाएगा।
पेट दर्द सही करे-
पेट में दर्द हो, आद्यमान हो तो जायफल के तेल की 2-3 बूंद शकर में या बताशे में टपकाकर खाने से फौरन आराम होता है।
अगर आप पाचन संबंधी समस्याओं जैसे दस्त, कब्ज, सूजन और पेट फूलना आदि से पीड़ित हैं तो जायफल प्रभावी रूप से आपको राहत प्रदान कर सकता हैं। जायफल का तेल आंतों से अधिक गैस निकाल कर पेट दर्द से राहत देता है। जायफल के सेवन से भूख न लगने की समस्या से भी निजात पाई जा सकती है।
जोड़ों का दर्द सही करे-
शरीर के जोड़ों में दर्द होना गठिया यानी सन्धिवात रोग का लक्षण होता है। गठिया के अलावा चोट, मोच और पुरानी सूजन के लिए जायफल और सरसों के तेल के मिलाकर मालिश करने से आराम होता है। इसकी मालिश से शरीर में गर्मी आती है, चुस्ती फुर्ती आती है और पसीने के रूप में विकार निकल जाता है।
नेत्र ज्योति बढ़ाए-
अगर आपकी आंखे लगातार कमजोर हो रही हैं तो आपके लिए जायफल बहुत फायेदमंद साबित हो सकता है। इसके लिए पत्थर पर पानी के साथ जायफल को घिसकर लेप तैयार कर लें। इस लेप को आंखों की पलकों पर और आंखों के चारों तरफ लगाने से आंखों की रोशनी बढ़ती है।
My girl friend is facing white discharge and abdomen pain and feeling vomit after taking I pill is it normal I didn't cum inside her but have unprotected sex just for few sec and before have sex that night I ejaculated and then urinated and next day I have sex with her is there possibly she can be pregnant and ipill she took with in hour of sex is it going to work.
Most women get accustomed to and know the pattern of their menstrual cramps. So, when something out of this pattern happens, they know it is not normal. There are various reasons for pelvic pains not associated with menses. The following are some common causes and it is always advisable to seek medical help, which will help in right diagnosis, early intervention and reduced complications.
- Ectopic pregnancy: If a fertilized egg has planted itself outside of the uterus or the womb, it is referred to as ectopic pregnancy. The fallopian tube is the most common place for ectopic pregnancies. There is associated pelvic pain, which is unilateral, sharp, and gradually worsens. There would also be associated bleeding which is darker than the regular bleeding. This again should be confirmed on an ultrasound and then the ectopic pregnancy removed.
- Endometriosis: The inner thick layer of the uterus could be infected leading to severe pelvic pain, especially in women who are in their 30s, who are not able to conceive. This is often ignored, considering it as normal and it continues to progress and could even result in infertility.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID): Infections like gonorrhea or chlamydia travel up from the genital tract and reach the uterus. Infection along the entire reproductive tract can lead to severe pain. In most cases, if identified early, a course of antibiotics is all that is required to control this infection. Left untreated, it can even cause infertility.
- Ovarian cysts: Another common cause of pelvic pain, they are quite often asymptomatic, except for occasional pelvic pain. They also disappear with no medical intervention. Sometimes, however, it may get infected or rupture and can cause severe pain. This can is an indication for medical intervention. Ultrasound may be required for diagnosis and treatment may include surgical removal.
- Uterine fibroids: The fibroids are noncancerous growths, which can grow to a considerable size and fall short of blood supply. This may cause them to burst, which can be very painful.
- Miscarriage: Most miscarriages occur before 13 weeks of pregnancy and the usual accompanying symptoms of bleeding are severe pelvic cramps. If you are pregnant and notice bleeding with pelvic pain, it is advisable to immediately visit a doctor. Diagnosis may require an ultrasound to confirm the miscarriage. If medications are not sufficient to remove the remnants, then a dilation and curettage may be required.
- Non-gynecological causes: Appendicitis, urinary tract infections, hernia, lower spinal problems, irritable bowel syndrome can also cause pelvic pain. The cause should be identified and managed accordingly.
Unfortunately, most women continue to experience and suffer with chronic pelvic pain without a cause identified. A thorough internal examination can help identify the problem and treat the issue.
My wife is not having menstrual cycle for past two months she is not pregnant she is to fatty in regards with her age and height is ther any complication in becoming pregnant.
The theory behind the anti-calorie diet is that they contain a negligible amount of calories. The body spends more calories in digesting them than their combined calorie value of the diet. Whether or not it is a true statement, it is pretty evident that the following food items have scant calorie value and will not even put a dent in your daily diet:
- Celery: A hundred grams serving of celery contains 16 calories. The water content of this food is close to 90 percent. The stringy covering only holds the water content inside. As such the body spends much more energy in digesting this food. Celery, therefore, is a perfect definition of anti-calorie food.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a great vegetable that helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases and cancer. The count of calorie is extremely less in cabbage. The body can digest it without any additional effort. It’s filling nature addresses hunger while making sure that the body digests it easily. It is estimated that 100 grams of cabbage contain only 20 calories.
- Cucumber: Cucumber has close to 95 percent of water content. Being light weight and less filling, this food can be consumed until one is full. This is perhaps the reason why cucumber finds a place in almost every salad along with other low-calorie fruits and vegetables. 100 grams of cucumber contains mere 16 calories, making it the ideal anti-calorie food.
- Mushroom: Mushrooms are a great replacement for high-calorie foods. A mere 22 calories in a 100-gram serving makes them an ideal item to be a part of the anti-calorie diet. The fungi presents in mushrooms are not only good for health, but is extremely light weight. It can be consumed along with other food items as a side dish or in the form of soup.
- Watermelon: Despite its sweet nature, watermelon has a surprisingly low-calorie count. Apart from being extremely light weight, watermelon can be easily digested and has antioxidant properties. A 100 gram serving of watermelon has only 30 calories. This, however, should not be taken daily, if you are very health conscious.
- Tomatoes: The red tomatoes are one of the healthiest foods that are easily available. It can prevent serious diseases such as cancer and heart blockages. A calorie count of 17 makes it a great fruit to be included in the anti-calorie diet.
- Lemons: Although lemon has a calorie count of 30, it can be included in the anti-calorie diet to ensure a different flavor in your diet. It can be consumed in the form of juice to finish your meal or start a day. Its vitamin C content is extremely beneficial for the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Sir, I am just 39 years old women and having baby of 6 years od . But now a days I am facing problem in my monthly period. Irregular date, low flow of blood. Dr. says my menopause started already. Wht can b doñe to postpone my menope ? Any h9me remedy? I am pure vegetarian. Plßguide.
I am on sprintec birth control pills and I missed Thursday on week 2. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that past Saturday. I usually take it everyday at 9: 00 pm but ended up taking it the next day (Friday) at 8 am. Then continued to take the rest as scheduled. Should I worry?
Can I experience PMS and still be pregnant. Is pregnancy possible? I have been experiencing lower back and leg pain.
I have chest pain from 5 months because of acidity or heart burn. I completely avoid spicy food and I took so much water and so many food precautions. But pain is not relief. How to avoid this problem completely. Please give me suggest tion.
Me 5th month pregnant hu baby deliverd hone ke bad mujhe kya khana chahiye ki mera figure khrab na ho or pet mota na ho ya ab kya khana chhiye jisse baby gora ho mere chehre pe bhut jhai pd gyi h uske liye koi medicine please
Douching is a process wherein the vagina is washed with water or other fluid based substances. Douches are available in your local pharmacy or drug stores. They usually contain water, baking soda, iodine or vinegar.
Is it required?
Doctors have generally recommended against this practice. The primary reason for this is that it creates bacterial imbalance in the vagina. For clearer understanding, there are both types of bacteria; harmful and good, present in the vagina in a certain balance.
Douching can upset this balance. It causes the harmful bacteria to thrive and multiply and impairs the functioning of the good bacteria.
Due to this imbalance, one may become prone to various infections in the vagina, yeast infections being the most common of them all. The harmful bacteria may also spread to the reproductive tract and cause infections.
Studies conducted to prove the efficacy of douching have shown that neither do they clean the vagina nor do they prevent infections. To give a detailed idea of what douching can do to the vagina, here are its disadvantages:
Pelvic inflammatory diseases: Douching increases the risks of PID’s. This disease causes infection in the ovaries and the uterus.
Vaginal infections: As douching upsets the balance of bacteria in the vagina, it also creates conditions that allows harmful bacteria to develop
Complications in your pregnancy: Douching has been proven to decrease the chance of getting pregnant. It is known to increase the chance of an ectopic pregnancy, wherein the embryo is not implanted inside the uterus.
Cancer of the cervix: Douching has also been linked to an increased risk of cervical cancer.
If you think that douching can get rid an infection, then you need to reconsider. Consult a doctor so that you get proper treatment. Do not resort to douching as the risks outweigh the minimal benefits it offers. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.