Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Herojit SinghYour feedback matters!
My right leg fractured and when I can walk and doctors had surged me by keeping screws and this screws when we can remove so please suggest me the answer.
What causes shin pain. Should I take vitamin d with Calcium to get it recover fast. I am a regular runner.
If so, you may have cervical or Lumbar spondylosis.
Do you have tingling, numbness, weakness or pain in shoulders, Back, lower limbs & arm or hand?
If the answer is yes, then you may also have cervical / Lumbar radiculopathy.
Cervical / Lumbar spondylosis is the general term for age-related wear and tear (osteoarthritis) of the vertebrae and discs in the Spine . It is a common problem starting in the 30’s that develops to affect more than 90% of people older than 65.
When the wear and tear from the spondylosis pinches nerves leading to the arms /legs causing pain or numbness,
it is then called cervical / Lumbar radiculopathy.
Please must take traditional & result oriented, Ayurveda & Panchkarma treatment therapies before any Surgery for these problems
Are you looking for a safe and reliable treatment then Arogyam Ayurveda is for you.
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor
In my leg joints heavy cracking sound is coming. I'm just 21 years. It is coming from last 1 year. What to for this problem.
I was suffering from slip disc from 2 month. Now I have pain my my left hip when I band in front. What should I do.
I have a stiff neck 2 days ago the pain was into neck and shoulder. Now it is lesser in neck but my left arm is becoming weak and I couldn't raise it over my head. There is pain in neck and shoulders. Please advise the treatment.
Hi! I used to swim twice a week for about 30-40 laps breast stroke. One day suddenly, I felt like a muscular spasm on my left shoulder. The incident happened around 45 days back. I got my x-ray and showed to ortho although no fracture or injury got revealed. I even took a shot from a local doc for subsiding of spasm, incase it is. I am still having the pain. I would in particular mention it on my left deltoid when I lift it. Kindly help and suggest our recommendations. Regards
Hey m 30 year old I want to join the gym what are the condition for joining the gym I have back pain also?
I often trouble from back pain. My hair is also not so strong enough. I am 22 years old. What should I do to get relief of these two problems?
She is 72 years old, diabetic for past 16 years, since November last year in her legs there is extreme pain, around knee but there is no pain in knee, ortho doctor says no problem it happens to some people in winters, but I am not convinced.
I have been suffering frm a severe ankle pain since past one week. I have been using painkillers but everything in vain. Please tell me how could I get relief?
Dear sir I am 29 years guy I have leg pain from last month and it make me really very tired at night and in the morning its effect me very badly at night I have to take two sleeping pills and even after that I cant get proper sleep my vitamin b12 is 194 and vitamin d3 is 14.5 and my rest blood test are normal even my hiv is non reactive.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.