Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. HemalathaYour feedback matters!
I was playing with my girlfriend, I ejaculated near tha vagina, she washed it immediately, we didn't have sex and she is still virgin. Please tell me is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Sir I ask you when plan pregnancy what precaution should be taken in mind and which type we decided plan and activity.
I am 22 Years old female. What type of monthly contraceptive pills should I take to avoid pregnancy. Please tell me the name of the medicine and the dosage.
Advantages and detail about Laparoscopic and Bariatric surgeries
Does vagina becomes tight if I give 2 year gap but before I do sex 6 7 times in a month for about year means 6 7 times every month so now m giving gap for 2 year due to some reasons so in these 2 year my vagina becomes tight and I nvr had pregnancy and I do not hav children but only sex has ben done 6 7 times every month for about a year and now m waiting so if now I wil not do anything for 2 year does it become tight tell me detail please.
Gynac/dermatologist I am suffering from PCOS and lately I have been missing on my menses and my facial hair are increasing too which makes it the worst. Please recommend me a way to stop this hair growth. Please!
Hi, I am facing cavity problem since 2 days. (Small tiny hole at left inner upper teeth) Can anyone suggest best solution? Is anything serious or filling gives solution? I am abort to consult doctor!
I'm 10 weeks 5 days pregnant I have brownish discharge I got scanned baby is fyn with 166 hb and cervix is completely closed from where this brownish discharge is coming sometime light red I'm taking secure o and ecosprin tablet for that and I'm nauseated too and tired I'm really scared because I lost my baby in 5 month because of chromosomal abnormality I don't want to lose it too please help me out I'm really scared I need this baby very badly.
Is post menopausal condition related to cardiac problems like palpitation, uneven heart beat, suppression in chest, sudden increase in heartbeat?
After intercourse with my husband my vagina start paining and outer surface of vagina gets reddish plzz help me in this doctors.
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes