Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemalathaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and having hair fall problem more than two years it started rapidly when I suffering from typhoid before two years yet not stopped I am using KESHKING capsule and hair oil please suggest me sir there anything that can I do for it.
I am a 21 years old boy. I have a problem of chapped and dry lips even in summer. I don't know what to do. I have already consulted with doctors but the medicine recommended also did't work well.
I have pimples on my nose from many years. I had many treatments but still there are some marks n bumpits. What should I do for that.
Hello doctor I am a 22 years old girl & having some white hair from last 1 year so sir please tell me suggesstion?
I am 19 years old. And my hairs are falling a lot. I don't have dandruff or any other infections. Pls help.
I am suffering of pimples on my face and body. There have been several small holes created in my face due to this . So please help me what to do.
I m 25 year old suffering from hair fall and dandruff can see hair fall when I am applying oil and shampoo.
my hair colour is black i am 21 yr old bt since last 1 year my hair colour goes white and it will increases day by day so what is the solution for stop this problem ?
I have black spot with black head and also some pimple on my face so give me a special diet and product for glowing and brightening skin.
I have lost my hair and hair fall is most common problems we face today. What is solution to stop hair fall.
Pimples are more on my skin any tablets or tonics please advice me i am 20 years old male I consulted two doctors used tablets but no use i am tired help me.
I am suffering from lot of pimples on my face from last month or so. Every night I get the feeling of kissing my girlfriend friend and doing many more things. What should I do?
All of us desire to possess a healthy and glowing skin but factors like unhealthy lifestyle practices, inadequate sleep, extreme stress, anxiety and poor dietary choices tend to damage the health of your skin, giving it a dull and tired appearance.
The following are some tips that will enable you to revitalize your skin:
- Quit smoking and alcohol intake: Smoking reduces blood circulation to the interior of your skin layers, which makes your skin look dull and tired. Alcohol tends to reduce blood circulation, nutrients and quantity of oxygen supply to your skin. Hence, it is essential to limit the usage of both alcohol and tobacco.
- Drink lots water: Water is essential for the smooth functioning of your system. It is extremely important to hydrate your cells, to enable effective elimination of toxins from your system. An adequately hydrated body will add a healthy glow to your skin as well.
- Eat a balanced diet: A diet that is rich in carbohydrates and fats tend to cause more wrinkles. Green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits have antioxidants and essential vitamins, while food like fish, tofu, white meat, beans, lentils are rich in protein, all of which tend to make your skin appear younger. A balanced diet that incorporates essential nutrients is good for your skin cells and its rejuvenation. Eat mixed nuts to increase the elasticity of your skin; most nuts contain fatty acids that enable your skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
- Use sunscreen: Almost ninety percent of the wrinkles occur due to extreme sun exposure. It is advisable to use effective sunscreen and sun protection techniques to prevent sun damage. It not only protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun but also protects it from sun burn and sun tans.
- Remove your make up prior to sleep: When you go to bed without removing your make-up, the accumulated dirt and sweat tend to clog your skin pores. It is extremely necessary to remove your make up prior to sleep to lessen the risk of pimple and formation of rash on skin.
- Go to bed early: Inadequate sleep tends to lower your blood circulation, which is responsible for making you look washed out and pale. Proper sleep not only gives your body the required rest but also enables your skin to rejuvenate itself through involuntary renewal process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.