Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Helen DanielYour feedback matters!
I am 65 years old and suffering from diabetes since 20 yrs. Recently I was admitted to hospital with my sugar levels 400. There I was diagnosis with BP.
Hello Doctor, I want to tell that during last yr. Due to anxiety I suffered from palpitations problems. Which came under control bt when that problem occurred my doctor asked me to take an echo test. N that came normal. Bt now from a month. I am suffering from some type of gas problem. N also I feel a mild chest pain n back pain. Along with a light right hand pain. I am jst 18 years old can you please tell me can I have a heart problem in such a short time period. Neither I smoke nor eat too much cholesterol containing food.
Hello doctor, I'm 32 years old female and I have a 5 years old daughter who is a normal delivery. For past 2 years I have been facing some heart related issue. I will describe my symptoms for your reference. Whenever I worry about my family issues, job or anxious about future happening. Mostly if my kid is not listening to me (even though she is nice kid). I'm feeling pain in left chest and left hand is going numb where my right hand is feeling normal, slight pain near my left hand side ear (below ear). My heart is beating little faster than normal. I literally feel the pain in left side chest. All the symptoms will gradually reduce if I stop worrying or feeling about family issues, jobs etc. Is this a serious problem or should I go to doctor? Please suggest me some remedies. Thanks a lot in advance.
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.