Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Hashmatunnisa Begum KhanYour feedback matters!
My husband is 36 years old. He is an IT personnel. Due to his heavy work load and stress our sex life is just finished. What should we do?
What is the reason for differential fear limit in various person since due to high fear group like me leads to depression in due course of time how it can be overcome naturally.
Hello doctor, I dont know why but my hands always shiver especially when i meet some unknown person its very embarrassing to me or my family. Please advice me how to cure it. Thanks
I am a 24 year old, work for a multinational consulting firm. My father has been suffering from paranoid schizophrenia from past 20 years. I consider myself to be an introvert and had a rough time growing up. Should I be concerned about my overall mental health?
Im a smoker. I smoke twice in a day! is it really dangerous to my health. If so. Hw mch cigarette should I? In a day.
What's the actual difference between depression and pressure. I experienced both feels some how same mental pressure but in pressure it makes me aggressive to achieve tasks but in depression it makes me like crying and wishes to die.
I am a 18 years old girl, mine moods are constantly swings and i have a depression ,suggest some medicine which are easy available.
I am 21 yeras old female I have taken small thing of jobs taken tension, I was think too much how to stop it?
I am a very cool person. Now a days I get depressed because of certain hardships in the relation. I get angry at times and cry after that. I know my partner is good bt at times I act immature. Please suggest something.
Sir, I am suffering from excess anxiety for some years. I tried doing pranayam and yoga that helped but those brought excess vibrations and aching in my body. I am not taking any medicine for that. My sleep quality is poor. Please help.
Sir I am very weak in reading but I am very interest to reading I am 12th class student. Mind is low sir.Please tell.
I had been drinking alcohol for 30 year .but now I quit my drinking, after 2 month, I lost my apatite, I do not feel hungry, somewhat acidity also occurred, is it withdrwl effect, I completely lost my apatite.
I am a frequent chain smoker so I am not able to stop it too I ahve tried it but still not possible so after taking these medicines will it be helpful.
Hiii! I am a 18 year old male. I had very bad temper some times I can't control my anger. What should I do to be calm.
I think I am in depression, I loose my appetite towards life and sometimes I am getting very board and having fear. Sometimes I am thinking very negative.
Stress is very common these days due to the busy modern lifestyle and can cause symptoms of disorders of the mind. There are certain signs that foretell an impending mental problem, these signs should be taken seriously and a mental health professional should be consulted.
Some of these signs that indicate that you should go for a mental health checkup include:
1. Appetite disorder - Appetite problems such as loss of appetite or overeating may indicate mental problems. Moreover, eating foods excess in fat and sugar can indicate signs of stress.
2. Difficulties in interpersonal communication - Progressive reduction in interaction with people to no communication at all indicates signs of stress and a mental health professional should be consulted in this case.
3. Insomnia - Significant modifications in sleeping patterns or not being able to sleep due to stress for a long duration of time need to be addressed as they can result in complications.
4. Overactive mind - The overactive mind is a cause of anxiety where the mind is always thinking and thoughts race through causing anxiety and an inability to relax. A normally active mind is healthy but an overactive mind which can't seem to relax for extended periods of time should be looked into.
5. Lack of interest in activities - Showing symptoms were once fun activities seem worrisome and fearful can indicate signs of mental disorders.
6. Emotional distress causing problems at work and home - Inability to focus at work or everyday activities due to emotional stress can result in depression. Thus, symptoms such as these should be diagnosed at the earliest to prevent complications.