Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hello, I am 24 years old male. From last 2 months my sleep is not proper. I can hardly sleep 4-5 hours and that too with frequent awake in midnights, so my gp has suggested me to take himalaya tagara capsules. So can I take it and how to take it? is there any withdwraval symptoms or habit forming?
I am a student, I have stomach pain, it comes frequently when walk to college, our college is 1km away from my home.
Hi, I am 30 years old. I used to take betel nut for 2 yr, then I got some ulceration and mouth opening problem. I went to a dentist and he suggested me to quit the habit and take Lycopene and mouth wash. I followed his advice. But now wisdom teeth is coming out with huge pain due to small space. I cannot open my mouth much and having this problem for last one yr. I tried to get Efcorlin chewable tablet but it is unavailable. Could you please tell me alternative way? I am very afraid for that Looking for your cooperation Thanks regards.
Hello, doctor I am female 24 years old I am suffering from severe head ache and head ache and hair fall. Please suggest me some medicines and your precious suggestions. Doctor I am suffering from severe cold fever and back pain please help me from your side.
Hi due to daily gas problem I have been having pantop dsr on daily basis, do you suggest that or I should meet a doct.
Hi, I am 28 years old getting back and chest pain both together front and back same position. From 3 weeks suggest me what can I do.
Hi, he is aged around 30 years and he has a problem on his toe nails. One side of the nails for both of the legs are little growing into the skin. Because of this he feel it is pain if the finger side touches to any objects. Does he has to undergo surgery or is there any remedies which he can try at home. If he has to undergo any surgery, do they remove partial nail and further again after surgery, normally it will grow again. So does he will face problems even after surgery? Is that surgery is Painful?
Sir when I wake up I feel to have body pain and tiredness daily is there any major diseases and how should I cure it.
I have some scars on my elbows and few on my eye lash area. I don't know that is this dermal allergy is psoriasis or not. I have not sense of itching and suffering. This scar skin gets very rough into black color and falls of itself and it remains some black shade mark on that area. I went to the doctor but those all medicine are not permanent. Can you please suggest me to confirm this as psoriasis are not.
Hi I am 26 year old how can I remove tonsils from my neck its been from 3 days I cant sleep properly and am having pain.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.